Login

russian armor

My opinion re war spoils changes

24 Mar 2016, 01:28 AM

Think about this. A mechanic that forces you to grind the game gets a fix THREE YEARS after the game has been released.

THREE YEARS. After everybody has either exploited the system or grinded already.

Think about how absolutely incompetent Relic is and why you shouldn't give 2 sh*ts about any of their idiotic development plans.
24 Mar 2016, 01:46 AM
24 Mar 2016, 14:36 PM

Honestly though, you guys should just wait until it is live. I was in the alpha (albeit on the late invites wave), and it looks promising. I won't say more except that new players will like the change a lot. And all that matters for the health of this game, is fresh new players joining us (and staying), don't you think ?
24 Mar 2016, 15:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 14:36 PMSlaYoU
Honestly though, you guys should just wait until it is live. I was in the alpha (albeit on the late invites wave), and it looks promising. I won't say more except that new players will like the change a lot. And all that matters for the health of this game, is fresh new players joining us (and staying), don't you think ?

I was in the alpha...tho it was unplayable because no1 was online or played that crapp.

Only vs AI :foreveralone:
24 Mar 2016, 16:14 PM

Bulletins being stackable is wrong. If a bulletin is weak, buff it. If you want to enable players to focus on buffing one unit create different bulletins for that unit.
Stacking bulletins in order to make weak ones viable make zero sense, because then what do you get when you stack the ones that are good?
nee
24 Mar 2016, 18:29 PM

Being able to stack bulletins gave them a dynamic character. You either had three different ones and it gave very small bonuses, or all three of the same for one slightly bigger bonus. I ask again: who actually got their arse beat because someone went 3x of same bulletin? How many people even HAVE 3x of the same bulletin?
24 Mar 2016, 18:48 PM

If you could use more than 3 I think my AECs could be going 35% faster...
24 Mar 2016, 20:29 PM

NDA and alpha in this stage of game is just silly. You have words like PTR or Beta and you chose Alpha. Come on.
24 Mar 2016, 21:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 18:29 PMnee
How many people even HAVE 3x of the same bulletin?

Most of people who have 1000+ hours in the game, like I personally could full stack about 60-70% of all bulletins in the game, even if doesn't make sense for most of them.
who actually got their arse beat because someone went 3x of same bulletin?

It isn't something horrible game breaking or horribly unbalanced, but there is difference for paying for 1 shrek or paying same price for shrek and half of mine/nade or free infiltration nades, there is difference in having 76% or 66% chance to penetrate the same tank, yes its still RNG, but +10% to deflect its very good bonus.
24 Mar 2016, 21:56 PM

Has to be exceptionally good to make me care, probably won't be.

Too little too late.

Just spend your time on other games who deserve it.

well those games don't seem to be that good, otherwise you wouldn't be forum warrioring in a forum about a game you don't care about instead of playing those awesome games
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 37

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight