Login

russian armor

Ragequitters in ranked

20 Mar 2016, 09:59 AM

Ok, here is the thing: I've made it to top 200 2v2 with UKF and USF (no longer with USF though), it's not a big accomplishment by any means, but at least I could expect some decent gameplay, but nope. In more than a half of my games people from both teams quit in first 5 minutes into the game, often before you can even surrender.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating to be matched with people who can't handle losing a unit/whatever and quit, but the worst part is that I often get matched with them again, which leads to a second lose.

For the love of God, if Relic will ever read that, add a black-list function so you won't be matched with a game ruiners in the same team again.
20 Mar 2016, 10:04 AM

I rememeber one day when I was matched 3 times in a row with the same guy and he dropped 3 times during the first minute...
20 Mar 2016, 10:06 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Been trying 3's and 4's lately and yea, there are alot of people who just drop when the game starts. Quite annoying at times.
20 Mar 2016, 10:10 AM

AT / 1v1 / Uninstall
20 Mar 2016, 10:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2016, 10:10 AMHater
AT / 1v1 / Uninstall

1v1 is super boring for me and meta-dependant. No ty.
20 Mar 2016, 10:22 AM

I'd be really nice if relic added a feature that when someone leaves a game like that they get a ban,just like in csgo and league of legends.
20 Mar 2016, 11:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2016, 09:59 AMVamp
For the love of God, if Relic will ever read that, add a black-list function so you won't be matched with a game ruiners in the same team again.
If I get matched with a person I don´t like, I go to the desktop for 5-10 minutes and then start to search again. Most of the times that works and I don´t get matched with them again.

The feature as you suggest it won´t make it into the game, I´m afraid. You could ban so many people that you would only get matched together with the best in the game. Everybody would do it then. And then the search times go up.

I think your best option is to look for a good teammate.
20 Mar 2016, 11:18 AM

Sucks boi but the only thing that helps is to get an AT mate :guyokay:
20 Mar 2016, 14:31 PM

I'm by no means a high level player (I playing random allies on 3v3/4v4 half the time so defeat is not...uncommon) but I swear the quality of some teammates is just dire.

What is it with shit players and setting up sandbags defensive lines....miles away from the VP or fuel.....then refusing to build AT and refusing to build anything but T70s (example) despite it being the late game XD

THEN they spam the ping marker at EVERY tank for the rest of the game.

oh, and if they play UKF then they ALWAYS pick the Royal artillery commander.
21 Mar 2016, 06:10 AM

The things get better once you hit rank 100, anything below that is full of trolls :snfPeter:
21 Mar 2016, 06:54 AM

Most of the time getting the CPU is actually better in these occasions.
21 Mar 2016, 13:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 06:10 AMPlaguer
The things get better once you hit rank 100, anything below that is full of trolls :snfPeter:

Stalin is proud of us
21 Mar 2016, 13:21 PM
Senior Caster Badge

When you play the game and come across someone you play well with. Send them a friend request after the game. Playing with randoms can be horrible sometimes, so find yourself a friend to play with who you have seen is a good player too.

Relic shouldn't have to create a blacklist function when you can easily invite a buddy you know well and formulate a competitive team together.
21 Mar 2016, 17:01 PM

I am more distressed by trickery that leads to teams in random automatch. It's just super unfair to randomly matched players and should be treated like an exploit when AT exists.
22 Mar 2016, 02:16 AM

When you play the game and come across someone you play well with. Send them a friend request after the game. Playing with randoms can be horrible sometimes, so find yourself a friend to play with who you have seen is a good player too.

Relic shouldn't have to create a blacklist function when you can easily invite a buddy you know well and formulate a competitive team together.

I used to do it, but literally all of my friends quit the game at this momment. Also I want to play in random ladder, not AT one and not vs pre-made teams.
22 Mar 2016, 02:21 AM

You live by a random you die by a random.
22 Mar 2016, 02:36 AM

In 3v3 and 4v4s its usually not too big a deal but in 2v2s it decides the match. At least for more competitive levels...

If any sort of rage quit penalty were to be applied id want it to be a temporary lock from multiplayer modes for X amount of minutes. Kinda like the password locking system for Apple Devices which gets exponentially longer the more times in a row you rage quit.
I don't think you should have any penalty the first time you rage quit though because sometimes its crash related.
22 Mar 2016, 02:43 AM

In 3v3 and 4v4s its usually not too big a deal

it is, if the matchmaking works well (as it has been recently with the newly improved matchmaking system) and you get the similar to your rank opponent

22 Mar 2016, 02:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2016, 09:59 AMVamp
Ok, here is the thing: I've made it to top 200 2v2 with UKF and USF (no longer with USF though), it's not a big accomplishment by any means, but at least I could expect some decent gameplay, but nope. In more than a half of my games people from both teams quit in first 5 minutes into the game, often before you can even surrender.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating to be matched with people who can't handle losing a unit/whatever and quit, but the worst part is that I often get matched with them again, which leads to a second lose.

ragequitters are no problem, u don't know how many times I get afk teammates lol
22 Mar 2016, 03:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 02:43 AMAladdin

it is, if the matchmaking works well (as it has been recently with the newly improved matchmaking system) and you get the similar to your rank opponent

In higher level play I agree. Unfortunately the majority of 3v3s and 4v4 games are ruled by skrubs so an AI replacement can work both ways for that team.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★