Login

russian armor

The Gaming Bro's

20 Mar 2016, 09:04 AM
Senior Referee Badge

THE GAMING BRO'S

Hello everybody we are the Gaming Bro's....
We mainly upload Company of Heroes 2 2v2 and 3v3 video's, and sometimes we even cast games together!:D We also upload more and more 1v1's against eatch other or against random players.
We upload every wednesday and saturday! And we are on twitch every friday! I (|GB| The Hooligan486) also upload the games of my tournaments on this channel B-)
We really like to play with non-meta commanders and to try out new strategies. If you have any requests of a special strategie or commmander you want us to play, tell us and we will do it :)!

You can find our channel over here!

Feedback is always being appreciated :D
25 Apr 2016, 17:17 PM
Senior Referee Badge

We have almost reached the 40 subscribers at the same time we almost have our 40th Company of Heroes 2 video up! That deserves a reward! That's why Hux created a new banner for us!! Thank you Hux!!!!!
Check it out over here :D
Hux
25 Apr 2016, 19:19 PM
Patrion 14

I just went to the YT page. it looks good! fits in with the colours, Im glad you like it.

EDIT: Thought I was posting somewhere else :S
25 Apr 2016, 19:21 PM
Senior Referee Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Apr 2016, 19:19 PMHux
I just went to the YT page. it looks good! fits in with the colours, Im glad you like it.

I will start next week on the Twitch banner, the Tiger tank one. It may take me a month or so but I will post back in here when I have an update.

Thx, but we can handle the twitch banner in the PM ;)
And it doesn't matter how much time it takes, your art work is good and you deserve the credits for it :)

EDIT: This should be in a PM but who gives a **** ;)
6 May 2016, 07:28 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Hello again,
We have hit the 40 subscribers!!! And we have reached this goal at exactly the same time that our 40th Company of Heroes 2 video came online! :D Check the video out over here!

We hope to hit the 50 subscribers soon, and if we do.......... You'll see what we will do to celebrate that goal B-)
20 Jun 2016, 15:15 PM
Senior Referee Badge

We almost uploaded 50th video's!!!

We haven't been uploading much team games together, in fact this is the last one we uploaded in a long time...

BUT WE ARE BWACK
New patch coming out tomorrow :foreveralone: and this means we are going to play more team games together!

In the meantime you might want to enjoy some of our latest video's over here?

And btw, do you guys have any idea for a cool video to celebrate that we uploaded (almost) 50 video's? If there are any requests let us know ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★