Login

russian armor

Sturmpioneers - Uberpioneers

PAGES (10)down
18 Mar 2016, 13:01 PM

Their repair speed is not enough for to reapair effectivily in late game. Vet bonus... you should get that bonus before and save it, so it's pretty strange to compare units by their "vet bonuses". And I never give to rears weapons, cos they are too fragile, so they can lose my muni very fast. Better give that weapon for Riflemans of Paras, they can use it long and good.

Gough* they have the best base repair speed get bonus at vet 2 and 3 ( 1 more man =. More repairs)
18 Mar 2016, 13:05 PM

Gough* they have the best base repair speed get bonus at vet 2 and 3 ( 1 more man =. More repairs)

Ok, now go and get vet 2 and 3 for them, while OKW have such quality of repair without any veterancy or ammo spending. You won't vet Rear's up without M9s, because their accuracy (and as result - damage) is too low. And using them on frontline is veeery dangerous, cos they dying very fast. So, it is also huge risk of your Ammo, spent on M9s or BARs.

But here is another problem I see. For repair jobs USF have... vechile crews, so forget about it - no repair buff upgrade for Rears and ComEngineers, really. Only for soviet and ostheer, ok?

And yea, what about USF combat engineers, do you think they are fine? Cost almost like Sturmpios, but act mostly like Ostheer engineers.
18 Mar 2016, 13:05 PM

Their repair speed is not enough for to reapair effectivily in late game. Vet bonus... you should get that bonus before and save it, so it's pretty strange to compare units by their "vet bonuses". And I never give to rears weapons, cos they are too fragile, so they can lose my muni very fast. Better give that weapon for Riflemans of Paras, they can use it long and good.

Bar echelon are the best engineers in game, vet fast, good dps, fast repair and cheap too!
sturms are fine, dont try to give them a hug with your rifles
18 Mar 2016, 13:06 PM

I don't think RE need to worry about repairing when except for the Pershing and the Caliope they can all jump out, repair quickly, get vetted repair, and a quick repair to do like a 10-20% repair plus fix an engine critical. Somehow I think you're ignoring this fact.

RE are great with an LMG or a bar, they can auto win against any unit if you use their ability, and when they hit vet 3 they can be a viable combat unit (RE vet fast). Back when they are 160 manpower people used to use them in 1's and 2's as much as Riflemen, you had RE blobs because they performed so well and bled so little manpower they were so easy to use.. and then you can just suppress any unit giving you issues.

Also your playercard says it all, you virtually NEVER play axis. Yet you want to argue about how to nerf them when you don't even understand how to play them. What a BIASED view.

18 Mar 2016, 13:06 PM

Ok, now go and get vet 2 and 3 for them, while OKW have such quality of repair without any veterancy or ammo spending. You won't vet Rear's up without M9s, because their accuracy (and as result - damage) is too low. And using them on frontline is veeery dangerous, cos they dying very fast. So, it is also huge risk of your Ammo, spent on M9s or BARs.

But here is another problem I see. For repair jobs USF have... vechile crews, so forget about it - no repair buff for Rears and ComEngineers, really. Only for soviet and ostheer, ok?

They get the same repair speed and what are not happy you can give them lmg or zook ?
Yea vanilla factions need some love too bad they have been already milked
18 Mar 2016, 13:09 PM

I don´t understand your whole flame thing here. You´re continuous complaining on Axis units, compare them to Allies and furthermore you want Allies to have late game repair units. Allies strongly feel like the stronger fraction in the early game, why do they have to have the same possibilites like Axis late. I recommend you to play Axis on your own, against real players, to get a better overview about the fractions, afterwards you may want to start flaming on adequate experience.
18 Mar 2016, 13:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 13:09 PMGrowen
I don´t understand your whole flame thing here. You´re continuous complaining on Axis units, compare them to Allies and furthermore you want Allies to have late game repair units. Allies strongly feel like the stronger fraction in the early game, why do they have to have the same possibilites like Axis late. I recommend you to play Axis on your own, against real players, to get a better overview about the fractions, afterwards you may want to start flaming on adequate experience.

I played today 2 or 3 games as OKW and I should say - it was sooooo easy... Like first day on holiday after hard working year (playin as allies). It's so cool to beat enemies only using T0 units and Falls. Volks are power, Sturms tearing everything apart and Falls gives your enemie's infantry no chanses to survive.

For God sake, I wish to have such cool gameplay for allies.
18 Mar 2016, 13:16 PM

I played today 2 or 3 games as OKW and I should say - it was sooooo easy... Like first day on holiday after hard working year (playin as allies). It's so cool to beat enemies only using T0 units and Falls. Volks are power, Sturms tearing everything apart and Falls gives your enemie's infantry no chanses to survive.

Can we have some replays
18 Mar 2016, 13:17 PM

you know first 10 game are placements against noobs. play 100 and come back.

and yes replay please so we can see how ez it was
18 Mar 2016, 13:19 PM

I played today 2 or 3 games as OKW and I should say - it was sooooo easy... .

You just played a placement match!
18 Mar 2016, 13:21 PM

You just played a placement match!

You just played cpu easy
Fixed for you
18 Mar 2016, 13:40 PM

SP, Echelon and Royal are fine.

Give Pios and CE experience from sweeping mine cause they just can't vet with sweeper.
18 Mar 2016, 13:46 PM

Can we have some replays

Yes, pls I want to see the "Überpionier"
18 Mar 2016, 13:49 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2016, 12:27 PMKatitof

Not anymore.

They actually do.

Only at vet0 against long range squads when you need to close while being shot at without cover.

they cost 30 manpower, not terribly expensive, but really not cheap either!

they dont scale well and get outdamaged pretty fast by elite units or weapon upgrades. furthermore they dont vet fast, cause they dont have any AT (imo infantry gets too much exp from vehicles, but that is another topic)

as they are a 4 man squad and have normal armor and have to close in, they die pretty fast. if you focus them...
18 Mar 2016, 13:51 PM

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198062472736

Perhaps try actually playing OKW before making a balance claim next time.
18 Mar 2016, 13:53 PM

According to the shoutbox at the time of writing this post, she insists that she plays an equal amount of Axis and Allies, but keeps telling us that her playercard is wrong. Sigh.
18 Mar 2016, 14:00 PM

Not this BS again.

Show me top 100 game where sp had vet5, I am not even talking about contributing something significant to the battle.

They are ok combat unit, weak on long range and out of cover, good for flanks and in cover, and terrible in their engineer role due to inability to be everywhere on the map to sweep or lay mines like cheap engineer units of other factions.
18 Mar 2016, 14:01 PM

they cost 30 manpower, not terribly expensive, but really not cheap either!

300mp unit reinforcing for as much as 240mp unit.
I don't even need to argue here, numbers do the job.

they dont scale well and get outdamaged pretty fast by elite units or weapon upgrades. furthermore they dont vet fast, cause they dont have any AT (imo infantry gets too much exp from vehicles, but that is another topic)

They beat tommies, they beat conscripts, they beat rifles, unless they are upgraded and weren't approaching over red cover. They are utility unit, not a shock troop, obviously they get outperformed by elites, they are NOT elite themselves.

They vet reasonably fast, not faster or slower then any other infantry unit and by extension of your logic, apparently no unit can vet decently if they have no AI.

as they are a 4 man squad and have normal armor and have to close in, they die pretty fast. if you focus them...

Again, they are NOT shock troop, the armor is irrelevant, only single infantry unit in the whole game uses armor, they have decent rec acc bonus from get to making them more durable.

4 men is NOT an argument, allied weapons are DESIGNED to go against 4 men squads, so it makes no difference unless you run frontally vs HE shermans or over mine fields.

And last but not least:

ALL units die pretty fast if you focus them, even shocks go down quickly to volks if they focus them.

The unit is fine, isn't overperforming and doesn't lack anywhere.

Its a T0 STARTING engineer unit, not ubermenshen(this line goes both, to you and to OP)
18 Mar 2016, 14:02 PM

I think the reason we get so many complaints about Spios is because they are excellent at the first few engagements of the game. I've had a single Spios squad 1v2 my cons and CEs without losing a model. On the flip side, I've also has my 4 man sapper squad force a 75% health 4 man Spios squad to retreat with 1 model left. What was the difference here? Cover. Learn to use it and drop Spios models before they can close the distance to your cover.
18 Mar 2016, 14:04 PM

Sturmpioneers are fine as they are and if you nerf them than the OKW will be even more dependent on volkgrenadiers which is already a problem because if you are not using a doctrine with another type of infantry they are by far the best option because of how much Obers under preform because of the various nerfs and the fact that they come out so late that they have extreme difficulty vetting because they have to fight vet 2 or 3 allied infantry squads with upgrades while they themselves have no veterency.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 60
unknown 20
Russian Federation 1
United States 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L