T1
Eng
Clown
Clown
Flamer
Flamer
Dshk
Dshk

So, ive tried this in 4v4 and its very agressive and risky but its been successful in my 3 games where i tried it.
Start of by capping closest points with your engineers. Build 1 municache while waiting for fuel for your first clowncar. Get your enineers inside clowncars and push push push. Upgrade plamers asap. Move in behind the lines and deal with mortars and chase retreating squads. Move from side to side of the map, repair when needed.

Use dshk to secure ground and plant mines everywhere sense your only municost is for your flamers you will have alot of spare muni for mines.

You will have alot of spare fuel and mp but that is ok if you can keep up the good work with your engineers. Maby get an extra engineer to build t2 and get a couple of zis to help your dshk mid-late game. You should have won before late game. If not, you will be able to spam shermans because you havent spent much resourses.

The big risk is if you make mistakes and loose one or both your clown/engiflamers you will have nothing and must start building your army from scrach and it will be a 4v3 game untill you catch up...

Try it :)
15 Mar 2016, 19:01 PM

Tastes quite cheesy, but with a little spice...
ahl
16 Mar 2016, 04:58 AM

And some red wine...
19 Mar 2016, 19:46 PM

This reminds me of my game plan for the old Soviet Industry Tactics.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★