PAGES (6)down
17 Mar 2016, 02:19 AM

VON is happy because there willbe no one fixing the maxium

17 Mar 2016, 02:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 02:19 AMVonIvan

+1

I lol'd
17 Mar 2016, 02:31 AM

Hey guys. Let's go on the offical coh2 fourms and find out information from there... oh wait.

No worries, it will be back online in Janua.. oh wait.

Lul.
What happened to the official forums anyway?
I wanted to join and post a bit but the bookmark said they no longer exist :(

Agree. Someone have to get layoff because they did a bad job.
But GOD bless SpaceBus.

Sorry, Cynthia is way better.

VON is happy because there willbe no one fixing the maxium

TBH someone dont deserve to keep his job.

Add 4 points to Shitpost.
Learning from the best (aka me) I see :P

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 02:02 AMhubewa
I feel if relic decided to cut support and instead allow a community team they vetted to help develop it instead, it would be a win/win for everyone.
1. Relic doesn't have to dedicate resources (personel) to the game anymore while it still is under their name.
2. The game still gets developed to the community's liking at a rate the community would be happy with.
With the current amount of mods in the game this could actually be feasible FMPOV.

I love your optimism, however:
1) The community will run out of cash quickly, or people will feel they need compensation for putting X amount of time in, or it will eat itself apart... My experience isnt good with these things.
2) FMPOV?
Neo
17 Mar 2016, 02:33 AM

So good...
17 Mar 2016, 12:28 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Any information about who will replace Brad and Cuddle or who will do their job now?
17 Mar 2016, 13:14 PM

:megusta:
17 Mar 2016, 13:55 PM

TBH someone dont deserve to keep his job.

Still salty about someone removing truck pushing?

Any changes in employment at Relic were likely to have much more to do with the life cycle of the product and revenue than any juvenile rants on the internet.
17 Mar 2016, 14:01 PM

This is almost perfect, but why doesn't he have mouths for eyes?
17 Mar 2016, 16:16 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2016, 13:55 PMGrumpy

Still salty about someone removing truck pushing?

Any changes in employment at Relic were likely to have much more to do with the life cycle of the product and revenue than any juvenile rants on the internet.

It is not salty, look what they have done to OKW faction.

they break the faction design. (okw should have less fuel and better units)

they nerf okw to the ground.

now OKW is the worse faction ever.

17 Mar 2016, 16:19 PM

OKW is so much the worst faction that they have the lowest overall win rates in all game modes, they don't win tournaments, nor are they the most preferred chosen faction of players... Ooh wait.

Anyway, Paul, you're still salty about you making yourself quite a joker of yourself in this weekends' ESL drama about waiting times.
18 Mar 2016, 06:05 AM
Patrion 310

Here is my prediction what will happen if SEGA have any plans for COH3 on pc+xbox.

As I hinted here
https://www.coh2.org/topic/50605/layoffs-at-relic-and-the-future-of-coh2/page/3

SEGA gonna move COH2 and COH3 development to Europe. Then use the talent from the CA AAA console+pc team to make COH3 and COH2 optimized for windows 10.
Relic doesn't have an AAA console/pc team, CA does.
Halo wars 2 dev team has been confirmed to be around 150-200 developers which are larger than the entire Relic Studio. In comparison, the new TW: Arena ESL title is only 30 developers. COH2 was around 70 developers at its 2014 peak development.

Whatever or not this will be a second Relic studio for COH3+COH2 or the whole COH franchise outsourced to CA, we will have to wait and see. Just keep in mind that some part of the Halo Wars 2 team will need a new IP to work on before the end of this year while the rest continue for post-launch support. What that new IP is gonna be, remain a mystery box.
Microsoft have the AoE + Halo IP and no RTS studio. Recent AoE titles have been a flop so they are undoubtedly looking for a new RTS studio for that IP.
But old AoE2 keep on rolling in the top20 of eSport earnings as last year.

But if COH2 fails due to SEGA stupidity, we just go back and blame Kyle for everything ;)
18 Mar 2016, 10:09 AM

TrumpJoke

It's extremely bad taste to paste sympathetic pics of Trump that portray him in a positive light, when so many of his aims match those of the Nazi party which this game contains. The existence of Nazis in this game does not mean that their political values are acceptable in today's world. To post this pic and play on that relationship is vile in the extreme, especially as the pic suggests a pseudo-victorious attitude at the expense of someone else.

Funny only to those with limited imagination. You should be embarrassed.
18 Mar 2016, 10:19 AM

It's extremely bad taste to paste sympathetic pics of Trump that portray him in a positive light, when so many of his aims match those of the Nazi party which this game contains. The existence of Nazis in this game does not mean that their political values are acceptable in today's world. To post this pic and play on that relationship is vile in the extreme, especially as the pic suggests a pseudo-victorious attitude at the expense of someone else.

You must be fun at parties.
18 Mar 2016, 10:36 AM

You must be fun at parties.

Tea parties?
18 Mar 2016, 10:49 AM

COH2 ded gaem guys.
18 Mar 2016, 10:57 AM

Whatever or not this will be a second Relic studio for COH3+COH2 or the whole COH franchise outsourced to CA, we will have to wait and see.

Can you imagine Creative Assembly making a CoH game?

It would have an amazing pitch, but most of the features would be removed before launch. It also wouldn't work properly until a year after launch, at which point they'd drop support in favour of making CoH 3.5 which would be charged at full price.

I speak as someone who was burned by both Empire and Rome 2.
18 Mar 2016, 11:14 AM

I think you need to lighten up.
18 Mar 2016, 12:59 PM

I'm waiting for his follow up post. 'As a 19 year old, I've had a lot of life experiences. Bernie really gets it, I mean its 2016 people...' :hansGASM:
18 Mar 2016, 13:52 PM

COH2 ded gaem guys.

stop posting coh2 is ded, nobody gives a shit
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L