Login

russian armor

the cure for cancer (aka emplacement)

PAGES (7)down
Phy
14 Mar 2016, 13:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 13:36 PMzarok47

Ofc ost could go LefH, but a: thats doctrinal and b: it leaves okw in the dust and recently c: counter barrage commander screws that too.

This. As OKW going walking stuka -the natural counter to emplacements- is useless due to brace. Dunno what needs to be done, but getting the cure to the cancer is hard while playing OKW.

Appart from that, game is so boring as soon as cancer commander is in the loadout of a brit player. But this would go in another topic...
14 Mar 2016, 13:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 13:56 PMPhy

This. As OKW going walking stuka -the natural counter to emplacements- is useless due to brace. Dunno what needs to be done, but getting the cure to the cancer is hard while playing OKW.

Appart from that, game is so boring as soon as cancer commander is in the loadout of a brit player. But this would go in another topic...
Brace should cost munitions. 20 ammo per brace seems reasonable for an invincibility button. This way you can at least be sure your artillery salvo had an effect - in that case draining the other players ammo.
14 Mar 2016, 14:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 13:36 PMzarok47

Except that emplacements are countered mostly by these cheaper, mobile units since the more expensive mobile units (stuka, werfer) are useless due to brace.
Ofc ost could go LefH, but a: thats doctrinal and b: it leaves okw in the dust and recently c: counter barrage commander screws that too.

So ye, if you want to chance the above, brace has to be changed in such a way it stops the cheaper stuff but is weaker to the expensive stuff.

Yeah, emplacements are made so they can withstand barrage weapons, but got worn down with time by constant damage.

Emplacements will always be problematic, but they won't go, they made for meaningful part of UKF unit roster(basically could made for a whole tier).

Nerf them too much and we cripple brits and their options, considering that pretty much every single doctrinal unit except croc, commandos and so far mattress was butchered by nerfs.
aaa
14 Mar 2016, 14:04 PM

Its already have been said to stfu about emplacement being a cancer. Cancers are oh starting mp buff and low cost of both axis faction tech tree.

Germ faction is often played in a similar fagy way sit with mg in the center while having extra squad for initial capping.
Yesterday i won a game vs this faggy strat with 1 VP left.
14 Mar 2016, 14:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 14:04 PMaaa
Its already have been said to stfu about emplacement being a cancer. Cancers are oh starting mp buff and low cost of both axis faction tech tree.

Nerf germs pls:snfAmi:
14 Mar 2016, 14:09 PM

Low cost of both axis faction tech tree..... Low cost of BOTH axis faction tech tree.... Ostheer is an axis faction.... Most expensive tech tree in the game... Brits tech tree is cheapest... I don't understand....
14 Mar 2016, 14:19 PM

Germ faction is often played in a similar fagy way sit with mg in the center while having extra squad for initial capping bust.
Yesterday i won a game vs this faggy strat with 1 VP left.

Aaa

Anti
Axis
Airhead(the best not offensive insult I could find)
aaa
14 Mar 2016, 14:20 PM

Low cost of both axis faction tech tree..... Low cost of BOTH axis faction tech tree.... Ostheer is an axis faction.... Most expensive tech tree in the game... Brits tech tree is cheapest... I don't understand....

Its misleading to estimate numbers only. If you count mp+fuel and unit types for that mp fuel its would be clear oh teching is cheap as okw is.

Ie sov sniper mg cons cost more than same oh units
All Light vehicles, mediums same story with bigger MP/F difference. Esp mediums. Only heavies have same price.
14 Mar 2016, 14:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 14:20 PMaaa

Its misleading to estimate numbers only. If you count mp+fuel and unit types for that mp fuel its would be clear oh teching is cheap as okw is.

Ie sov sniper mg cons cost more than same oh units
All Light vehicles, mediums same story with bigger MP/F difference

Guess who has more man ?
aaa
14 Mar 2016, 14:32 PM

How advanced emplacements better than normal morter pit and bofos? And what is better vs oh matress or adv emplaicmernt?
I dont understand how emplplacement can have any use if there is 8CP LEFT.
14 Mar 2016, 14:35 PM

Aaa

Anti
Axis

Ok, this was a good one.
14 Mar 2016, 14:43 PM

real cancer is your schreck blobs, that combined with more shrek blobs just rapes everything on its path.

emplacements are a huge investment(and cannot move, thats why they need brace), and as soon as you destroy them, brit player will be in a really bad situation.
14 Mar 2016, 14:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 14:43 PMIGOR
real cancer is your schreck blobs, that combined with more shrek blobs just rapes everything on its path.

emplacements are a huge investment(and cannot move, thats why they need brace), and as soon as you destroy them, brit player will be in a really bad situation.

"Your" is the op hitler?
And yes give volks 2 at rifle + snare and we are good
Huge investment
More like spam and build one as soon as one is destroyed (like 10 min couse that's what you get brace and high hp )
14 Mar 2016, 14:56 PM

"Your" is the op hitler?
And yes give volks 2 at rifle + snare and we are good
Huge investment
More like spam and build one as soon as one is destroyed (like 10 min couse that's what you get brace and high hp )

sorry the bad english, this is not my native language.
in my point of view yes 400 mp for a immobile mortar is too much, and to every bofors it costs 25 fuel
so that delays your tanks.
14 Mar 2016, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 14:56 PMIGOR

sorry the bad english, this is not my native language.
in my point of view yes 400 mp for a immobile mortar is too much, and to every bofors it costs 25 fuel
so that delays your tanks.

Bro they have toon of hp 2 mortar more range(in some map 2 vp plus fuel) ,brace
Bofors got 1000 hp an arty + suppress "ability (is ready) brace and gives problem even to some medium tank
Just this 2 unit lock down an entire area
14 Mar 2016, 15:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 14:32 PMaaa
How advanced emplacements better than normal morter pit and bofos? And what is better vs oh matress or adv emplaicmernt?
I dont understand how emplplacement can have any use if there is 8CP LEFT.

Counter barrage and the upgrade gives emplacement 20 % more hp
Neo
14 Mar 2016, 15:07 PM

Aaa

Anti
Axis

Beautiful.
14 Mar 2016, 15:18 PM

Counter barrage and the upgrade gives emplacement 30 % more hp

to me this is like your super heavys covered by shreks and shit,is fking hard to kill dude but once you do it your opponent is screwed, almost no way back.
if your opponent gone ''cancer regiment'' that's all he has. as soon as you destroy it GG...

14 Mar 2016, 15:22 PM

Counter barrage and the upgrade gives emplacement 30 % more hp

Thats 20%.
Single tank/ATG shot more or 2 more mortar shells. 8 sec longer life time.

Get your facts straight.
14 Mar 2016, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 15:18 PMIGOR

to me this is like your super heavys covered by shreks and shit,is fking hard to kill dude but once you do it your opponent is screwed, almost no way back.
if your opponent gone ''cancer regiment'' that's all he has. as soon as you destroy it GG...

Just to let you know if he has full volks blob you should have a full sim city Bofors and pit counter the blob
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS