Login

russian armor

semi rage, semi trying to understand

10 Mar 2016, 03:46 AM

counter barrage.... i simply do not get how any faction can get such a power ability that doesn't require ANY micro at all. renders all enemy arty useless. having to fire a single round, then move so i don't get counter barraged with my isgs, making the micro and effectiveness worthless since by the time im able to attack there is a brace or self repair...

2v2 against a sim city brit, and a counter barrage individual on maps like Moscow outskirts or crossing...

infantry able to build a bofer in seconds after i worked my ass off to destroy the old one..

its MG spam. to bofers. to multiple AT guns/comets/fireflys... its just a pain in the ass

i dont see this as an enjoyable game at all. it simple isnt fun strat to play against.. i dont think any unit in the game should be able to have a sudden magic force field. or magically have all buildings self repair with a click, have a magic password to enter their trench or magically counter barrage (last one isnt so magical)

this is 2v2 im talking about....

yes i did just lose a game, tho im not mad, this game is no longer what i come home to relax to after a 12 hour day at work..

gg relic, since British release, its clear your balance team is dead or in jail (common term so dont get all ass hurt)

or its a simple cash grab.

if its not a cash grab, and legit balance thoughts... well where im from, when someone doesn't do their job right, they are simply fired...

i wont play this game ever again, you lost a customer.

jk, i'll be back on tomorrow...

ONLY cuz i have like 1 game tho thats why. dont feel special
10 Mar 2016, 03:55 AM

yeah i have encounter this Commander..i was about to rage how they manage to spot my ISG, then i realise its Counter barrage.. wanna know how i do to defeat them?

i Use kubel as LOS n Reken shot the Bofor while my Volk keep their other Emplacement BZ like hell.. have to go back n forth,

i do this without FHQ

n make P4( cause ppl said p4 has more DPS to emplacement than Panther ) (the reload time)

once u destroy their Bofor,

all u see is * dot dot dot has left the game *
10 Mar 2016, 03:58 AM

yeah i have encounter this Commander..i was about to rage how they manage to spot my ISG, then i realise its Counter barrage.. wanna know how i do to defeat them?

i Use kubel as LOS n Reken shot the Bofor while my Volk keep their other Emplacement BZ like hell.. have to go back n forth,

i do this without FHQ

n make P4( cause ppl said p4 has more DPS to emplacement than Panther ) (the reload time)

once u destroy their Bofor,

all u see is * dot dot dot has left the game *

maybe in 1s. but in 2s its simply not that easy.
10 Mar 2016, 05:18 AM

You can try to harass them to brace, then withdraw when they try to defend. When brace goes off, put every thing you have on it immediately.
10 Mar 2016, 06:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 05:18 AMbert69

You can try to harass them to brace, then withdraw when they try to defend. When brace goes off, put every thing you have on it immediately.

You're right BUT it's hard to do it when they put everything they have on you to stop you doing that.

Plus you didn't reply about OP's point. Counter barrage auto-killing every indirect fire piece you have. It's pretty harsh. After 5 minutes any mortar or LeiG is not just useless - it's dangerous to have. Seems unfair.
10 Mar 2016, 06:55 AM

You're right BUT it's hard to do it when they put everything they have on you to stop you doing that.

Plus you didn't reply about OP's point. Counter barrage auto-killing every indirect fire piece you have. It's pretty harsh. After 5 minutes any mortar or LeiG is not just useless - it's dangerous to have. Seems unfair.

yea well, you just have to live with it until next patch comes, that's how relic dlc works, they make things ridiculously retarded so people buy them. I'm just giving suggestions that have worked for me in the past
10 Mar 2016, 07:47 AM

When in doubt, blob more. That's what my opponents seem to do every game and it's getting pretty cool. I really like it. Like people should blob more. Do it.
10 Mar 2016, 08:00 AM

You know the drill, it's stupid at launch and after it gets toned to unusability.
10 Mar 2016, 10:55 AM

i just did that yesterday, in 2s

stress when my ISG fire 1 shot n need to get away.. cause arty counter

but yeah its hard..cause u need to Dominate early game,( u need it to make sure that Reken can free shot the Bofor n hope that the bofor doesn't Barrage at ur reken)

but still its easy to be said than done..

:*( *hug*
10 Mar 2016, 11:11 AM

That's the problem, everything I have... just for a single unit... far too much effort
10 Mar 2016, 11:13 AM

When in doubt, blob more. That's what my opponents seem to do every game and it's getting pretty cool. I really like it. Like people should blob more. Do it.

I tried. Bofers/MGs/motors do me dirty this wayyy
10 Mar 2016, 12:38 PM

Increase range to global, have it target a selected area rather then the whole map. Its now always useful, but requires some forethought to use properly.
11 Mar 2016, 03:08 AM

Wait for 1 year to fix this shit man. I agree with you the brits is a faction which uses magic. The self repair ability on Royal commander is fcking magical... lol I always laught at the opponets when I use this ability.
11 Mar 2016, 05:50 AM

Relic doesn't have British design down. They are a campy annoying faction, with stupid abilities that require no ability or thinking.
11 Mar 2016, 06:02 AM

Look, the truth is COH2 is pay-to-win with an expiration date.

Most new commanders have been OP until the community outcry gets too great for Relic to ignore. It took them a damn long time with the Tiger Ace though, that was 3 or 4 months.

That was also the last COH2 content I bought :)

11 Mar 2016, 10:14 AM

How do you force brace on the base howitzers? Oh wait, you cant :)
11 Mar 2016, 13:39 PM

We talked about this commander in a thread shortly after it came out. It is clearly too good and will be nerfed when they stop breaking/unbreaking/breaking the game with hotfixes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment