Login

russian armor

Some weird veterancy bugs with UKF sappers

8 Mar 2016, 20:33 PM

1) At Vet3, the reinforcement cost of Sappers is supposed to drop from 26MP to 13MP. Currently (as of the 26 February hotfix) this part of the veterancy bonus no longer applies to the squad.

(Yes, this is ridiculously low, but I'm just stating what the case was)

2) When upgrading to Anvil Specialization, sappers have access to the Heavy Engineers upgrade. Normally both the Heavy Engineers upgrade and the Minesweepers upgrade can be researched for the same unit.

However, when the Sapper squad reaches vet3, the two upgrades become mutually exclusive (i.e., a Vet3 sapper can only get either the Heavy Engineer upgrade, or the Minesweeper upgrade, but not both). This is not the case for Vet0-2 Sappers.

I have only noticed this bug yesterday for the first time. I have no idea how long this has been around for.
8 Mar 2016, 21:25 PM

the reinforcement cost bug can stay as it is. 13 mp is ridiculous.
1 of 3 Relic postsRelic 8 Mar 2016, 22:14 PM
Developer Relic Badge

1) At Vet3, the reinforcement cost of Sappers is supposed to drop from 26MP to 13MP. Currently (as of the 26 February hotfix) this part of the veterancy bonus no longer applies to the squad.

(Yes, this is ridiculously low, but I'm just stating what the case was)

2) When upgrading to Anvil Specialization, sappers have access to the Heavy Engineers upgrade. Normally both the Heavy Engineers upgrade and the Minesweepers upgrade can be researched for the same unit.

However, when the Sapper squad reaches vet3, the two upgrades become mutually exclusive (i.e., a Vet3 sapper can only get either the Heavy Engineer upgrade, or the Minesweeper upgrade, but not both). This is not the case for Vet0-2 Sappers.

I have only noticed this bug yesterday for the first time. I have no idea how long this has been around for.

Added Issue for the Vet0-2 upgrade Issue. All other Issues are fixed on the Hotfix Build.

Thanks
9 Mar 2016, 01:21 AM

Added Issue for the Vet0-2 upgrade Issue. All other Issues are fixed on the Hotfix Build.

Thanks

What do you mean Hotfix build? it the update we getting tommorow? if not when it is?
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 9 Mar 2016, 01:36 AM
Developer Relic Badge

What do you mean Hotfix build? it the update we getting tommorow? if not when it is?

Yes, there's a Hotfix rolling out on the March 9th, Servers come down at 2PM (PST)
9 Mar 2016, 01:39 AM

Yes, there's a Hotfix rolling out on the March 9th, Servers come down at 2PM (PST)

ok cool i ddint know that other things than vet bug was gonna be fixed! can we have the hot fix notes please?
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 9 Mar 2016, 01:56 AM
Developer Relic Badge

ok cool i ddint know that other things than vet bug was gonna be fixed! can we have the hot fix notes please?

Patch Notes are going out when the Patch is. The only thing that's getting fix is the Veterancy Issue.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★