Login

russian armor

King tigers need a delay.

8 Mar 2016, 13:03 PM
8 Mar 2016, 13:04 PM

You're confusing economy with actual unit.

You can't engage your opponent with economy, if he got better unit, he will bleed you more and you'll lose. This is why USF is rolled over in bigger team games and why UKF is so great there thanks to comet.
8 Mar 2016, 13:05 PM
Senior Caster Badge

If the teams in 3v3 , 4v4 would be good, you wouldnt be able to get out a KT that fast because you would need some medium tank so you can hold against allied horde.
8 Mar 2016, 13:07 PM

You can't engage your opponent with economy, if he got better unit, he will bleed you more and you'll lose. This is why USF is rolled over in bigger team games and why UKF is so great there thanks to comet.

I think team games are not an excuse for any of these issues.
Or OKW meant to be played in team games only?
9 Mar 2016, 00:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Mar 2016, 01:04 AMClick

Get ATS then. Tank lacks range and almost every allies td shits on it. Unless properly supported, it gets owned. 310 fuel and 3 trucks (40+50+120) requirement is already a pain.

This.

It's an L2P issue.
I've lost a KT to 2 jacksons. It's drawback is the speed/turret rotation. I rarely field this beast as OKW
9 Mar 2016, 01:19 AM

King tiger should not necessarily get a delay, but it should only available while all HQ trucks are up and running. If you then lose a HQ truck, then the king ringer is unavailable. This would reward players who make a massive push to get that flak or that battle group HQs down, so that the OKW player no longer has a King tiger safety net.
9 Mar 2016, 02:34 AM
Patrion 27

100% KT should require all three trucks be deployed and alive. This way if you want to go KT you must be more conservative with truck placement.

Alternatively, or in addition, making the SWS truck boons be side-grades (BGHQ healing, Mech truck Repairs, and Schewer HQ truck gun) it would go a long way towards balancing out the KT since upgrading the trucks would delay it and skipping the upgrades would reduce OKW field presence.
9 Mar 2016, 02:46 AM

100% KT should require all three trucks be deployed and alive. This way if you want to go KT you must be more conservative with truck placement.

Alternatively, or in addition, making the SWS truck boons be side-grades (BGHQ healing, Mech truck Repairs, and Schewer HQ truck gun) it would go a long way towards balancing out the KT since upgrading the trucks would delay it and skipping the upgrades would reduce OKW field presence.

9 Mar 2016, 03:00 AM

Katiof, you are normally pretty bright, and I usually agree with you, however not sure what you are/were smoking when you wrote this.
If you have a handle on economy, you have already won.
Cutting your opponent off, starving them of resources is just one way you can win via "economy"

100% KT should require all three trucks be deployed and alive.
This way if you want to go KT you must be more conservative with truck placement.

+1 on Upgrade idea
9 Mar 2016, 03:01 AM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2016, 02:46 AMClick

Really though? Mirage has already put the SWS HQ changes into competitive mod and requiring all three trucks has been discussed on the forums for a while now.
9 Mar 2016, 06:57 AM

Played a game on the forest there where 2 Wehr built about 4 mgs then and a few mortars then both air dropped fuel until kt was up, I think it was 10 min (4v4) pushed to base, massacre. Funny as hell... ON TOPIC I like the all the trucks alive thing, its a great unit if supported and I feel like losing trucks should be punished more (especially since attacking a schwere can really bleed you if the enemy isnt afk) only to be nailed with a kt while you lick your wounds is pretty nasty...
9 Mar 2016, 09:40 AM

If you want the kt only when all 3 truck are up it needs a price decrease or a stats buff
9 Mar 2016, 09:44 AM

Katiof, you are normally pretty bright, and I usually agree with you, however not sure what you are/were smoking when you wrote this.
If you have a handle on economy, you have already won.
Cutting your opponent off, starving them of resources is just one way you can win via "economy"

You've got it wrong.

He said OKW somehow has problems with caches in team games and was firmly convinced that using shermans vs tigers, king tigers, eles and JTs is just as disadvantageous as having your wehr team mate spam caches, which he would do anyway, because its gardening 4v4, I proved him wrong.

After reading first post in this thread, we can clearly see its about team games and its time of arrival there.
9 Mar 2016, 09:51 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

In Teamgames, nothing is fine

/thread :snfPeter:
9 Mar 2016, 11:35 AM
Patrion 14

Panther > KT

KT loses games, Panther wins.

Panther literally always a good choice, KT is situational.
10 Mar 2016, 16:38 PM

Played a game on the forest there where 2 Wehr built about 4 mgs then and a few mortars then both air dropped fuel until kt was up, I think it was 10 min (4v4) pushed to base, massacre. Funny as hell... ON TOPIC I like the all the trucks alive thing, its a great unit if supported and I feel like losing trucks should be punished more (especially since attacking a schwere can really bleed you if the enemy isnt afk) only to be nailed with a kt while you lick your wounds is pretty nasty...

Then you used smoke grenades and light vehicule to totally rape them, and you stole the fuel dropped right ?
10 Mar 2016, 16:49 PM
Patrion 15

KT arrives fast? WutFace
11 Mar 2016, 07:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 16:38 PMBlalord

Then you used smoke grenades and light vehicule to totally rape them, and you stole the fuel dropped right ?

I was one of the fuel droppers actually. Staggered machine guns and conceding some ground as they smoke only to run into another one. By the time they managed to get anywhere near the fuel point the schwere was up and had it covered. It was an ideal circumstance but the strength of the mg42 behind the aggressive and powerful okw units (kuble sturm push) really makes it a tough one to dig out without great communication (and in 4v randoms thats sometimes not possible)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 10
South Africa 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak