Login

russian armor

Advanced Emplacemet Regiment maybe to strong?

• This thread is locked
6 Mar 2016, 15:42 PM

As the Title says proably most player feel a hard time to play against Advanced Emplacement Regiment. I really tried to play against but even low Tier players forces you into a long game.

Mortar HT, flame Barrage - small dmg, seriously i was wondering myself that this is doing just nothing to Emplacements.

Mortar - doing not much

Brummbär - small dmg, not a thread for emplacements

ISG - :rofl:

Infantry of any kind - just don't even try when you can not force somehow brace to do small dmg

Stuka - small dmg, not worth to build beause of your own fuel leak than

Recon - throw at the dustbin

and so on...

There is no real counter and all what you got is get smashed by emplacements, even Brummbär get soft countered by Bofors.
All you infantry is most of the time under fire of 2 Mortars. And not that all theses things do so less dmg to it they get barraged by British base howitzers like hell, all indirect units even Brummbär get under Fire by this stuff.

So Disguess, my personal opinion is that it breaks the gameplay, gameflow and feels kind of OP :(
6 Mar 2016, 15:46 PM

As I said in the other post the commander is fine relic just need to tune the counter barrage so that it works the same in all the map
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 15:48 PM

havent you been told to stop being an idiot by the whole community? Same thread as just closed
6 Mar 2016, 15:49 PM

As I said in the other post the commander is fine relic just need to tune the counter barrage so that it works the same in all the map

I feel that counter barrage should have a cooldown, like it fires a barrage on a target (like 4 or 5 shells) and has after a cd of lets say for example 50-60 sec :o
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 15:54 PM

rofl. A-move with 5 mortars. Thats OP is playing
6 Mar 2016, 15:57 PM

I have seen this somewhere already
6 Mar 2016, 16:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2016, 15:48 PMaaa
arent you have been told to stop being an idiot by the whole community? Same thread as just closed

Oh the irony...
6 Mar 2016, 16:03 PM

"L2P ground attack AT gun" does not work anymore? I rememeber such advices from axis players agasint schwerer all the time :megusta:
6 Mar 2016, 16:04 PM

"L2P ground attack AT gun" does not work anymore? I rememeber such advices from axis players agasint schwerer all the time :megusta:

nope it doesn't because there is always a double mortar pit in the back which makes it kind of impossiable like i said.
6 Mar 2016, 16:05 PM

nope it doesn't because there is always a double mortar pit in the back which makes it kind of impossiable like i said.

Just like there are 2 or more Leigs defending Schwerer

All you need is MHT and LeFH :wub:
6 Mar 2016, 16:06 PM

Just like there are 2 or more Leigs defending Schwerer

ISG, Ost Mortars are not startic and can be forced away by many things, Mortar Pit not :megusta:

Haven't tried yet 105 mm :o
6 Mar 2016, 16:08 PM

ISG, Ost Mortars are not startic and can be forced away by many things, Mortar Pit not :megusta:

And this is advantage. You can move them around the whole map, reinforce with bunker, ht or med truck.

On the other hand, if you lose ground, pit will die in no time.

Like I said. MHT + LeFH.
6 Mar 2016, 16:08 PM

I still find it suspicious when a guy who plays only axis and wins pretty much every game he plays complains that the opponents faction is OP. Like, you are clearly an awesome player, but might your >95% axis winrate have gone to your head?
6 Mar 2016, 16:10 PM

Haven't tried yet 105 mm :o

There is a doctrine with MHT, smoke screen and LeFH.

It takes time to counter emplacement with MHT + leFH but they do wonders. And if you are losing ground and you are afrad of losing howie, there is sector arty to stop anything.
6 Mar 2016, 16:12 PM

I still find it suspicious when a guy who plays only axis and wins pretty much every game he plays complains that the opponents faction is OP. Like, you are clearly an awesome player, but might your >95% axis winrate have gone to your head?

Haven't played yet with thos Account after the last patch. So i was around in some 1v1 with my 2nd, and had there a really hard time vs these things. But if you think my opinion is subjective, maybe an decent 1v1 player opinon is needed. :D
6 Mar 2016, 16:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2016, 15:48 PMaaa
havent you been told to stop being an idiot by the whole community?

Oh the irony...

rofl
6 Mar 2016, 16:28 PM
Patrion 15

Aaaand locked - this isn't going anywhere so I'll save you all the trouble...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★