Login

russian armor

Cancer Doctrine has no counter

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
6 Mar 2016, 12:07 PM

As the Title says proably most player feel cancer to play against Advanced Cancer Regiment. I really tried to play against but even the biggest nubs forces you into a long game.

Mortar HT, flame Barrage - small dmg, seriously i was wondering myself that this is doing just nothing to Emplacements.

Mortar - go ahead and kill yourself

Brummbär - small dmg, not a thread for emplacements

ISG - go ahead and kill yourself

Infantry of any kind - just don't even try when you can not force somehow brace to do small dmg

Stuka - small dmg, not worth to build beause of your own fuel leak than

Recon - throw at the dustbin

and so on...

There is no real counter and all what you got get smashed by emplacements, even Brummbär get soft countered by Bofors.
All you infantry is most of the time under fire of 2 Mortars. And not that all theses things do so less dmg to it they get barraged by British base howitzers like hell, all indirect units even Brummbär get under Fire by this stuff.

This is just shit, i really wounder that relic learnd nothing from CoH1 cancer, really nothing. Why introduce this stuff now again? Makes just upset! Pls, don't come now with these scrubish statements like "he is in a leak of field presence" or "do this and this" NO! Just click to the next page if you have no idea about gameplay and haven't even played this games for 82138905728935 months ok.
6 Mar 2016, 12:11 PM

You shouldn't even let him build those emplacements,you should be more aggresive,but if that doesnt work I always take a howitzer commander and keep barraging emplacements till they die,they are not uncountarable.
6 Mar 2016, 12:13 PM

you know that 2 units just put an emplacement up in less than 20 secounds? But good that you can tell a top tier player what to do

6 Mar 2016, 12:15 PM

I'm just saying what helped me counter that commander.....
6 Mar 2016, 12:21 PM

Veto small maps? :sibHyena:
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 12:22 PM

he wanted to type bottom player. 2v2 is for idiots. Ranks are nothing there

There is one great commander agasint heavy emplacements.
The one with MHT, smoke screen and leFH. Wrecks emplacements really hard.

Veto small maps? :sibHyena:

if i wanted to veto all bad designed and poor blanced maps i need approximately 10 vetos maybe some more :megusta: but that can not be the solution to this shit gameplay from the cancer doc.
6 Mar 2016, 12:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2016, 12:22 PMaaa
he wanted to type bottom player. 2v2 is for idiots. Ranks are nothing there

says the biggest scrub around :rofl: even i do in a couple of fun games top 50 which is like scartching your balls to reach that rank in 1v1 :D
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 12:26 PM

emplacement are balanced in 1v1 on most maps. The rest doesnt mean anything.
Sure i have that com didnt tried it yet since i dont used to play this style
6 Mar 2016, 12:32 PM

Is a .925 win loss ratio not good enough for you? Allies still too OP?
6 Mar 2016, 12:34 PM

Is a .925 win loss ratio not good enough for you? Allies still too OP?

Don't even played 1 game on this account since Cancer and Vet bug is released :clap:
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 12:39 PM

it might be fun to do some 2v2s 1 player does emplaysments another goes matress. To punish noobs for abusing okw trucks in 2v2
6 Mar 2016, 12:40 PM

I really tried to play against but even the biggest nubs forces you into a long game.

This is the crux of the problem with this doctrine. It's leigfest 2.0 all over again.

Yes, you can still win games vs the sim city, but, oh boy, you are in for the long haul... and it's definitely not fun when every 2nd UKF player goes for that "strategy". Also, it gets quite repetitive too.

PS: Note that none of the counters that the OP lists are late-game units.
Late-game units = long game
Long game vs sim city = :guyokay:
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 12:44 PM

This is the crux of the problem with this doctrine. It's leigfest 2.0 all over again.

im sorry i didnt play it yet. But leigcancer was supressind wiping and moving. Emplaysments do neither of that.

Yes, you can still win games vs the sim city, but, oh boy, you are in for the long haul... and it's definitely not fun when every 2nd UKF player goes for that "strategy"

Its not a matter of fun. Are Emplaysments counterable? Obviously YES. And you say yes too.
Case closed.

Leig trash wasnt counterable at all.
6 Mar 2016, 12:56 PM

it has plenty of counters, all of them are theoretical and circumstantial at best .
The worst part of it is that it takes little to no skill to execute and a huge effort to counter, and even if you manage to kill an emplacement the brit player will easily replace it in no time.
6 Mar 2016, 13:02 PM

Stuka - small dmg, not worth to build beause of your own fuel leak than

This is caused by a bug. The Stuka is supposed to do 300 dmg with a direct hit, however more than half of all barrages fail to hit the target (despise a visible direct hit).
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 13:08 PM

This is caused by a bug. The Stuka is supposed to do 300 dmg with a direct hit, however more than half of all barrages fail to hit the target (despise a visible direct hit).

who have said stuka dmg has a bug. I see cureent suka performace as being at least not worse than other rocket trucks. They are a lot more expensive to get than stuka
6 Mar 2016, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2016, 13:08 PMaaa

who have said stuka dmg has a bug. I see cureent suka performace as being at least not worse than other rocket trucks. They are a lot more expensive to get than stuka

I said.
aaa
6 Mar 2016, 13:16 PM

I said.

in 1v1 its being seen not every game surely. But last time it was wiping ATGs and infantry quite well. For T2 unit its performance was rofl. Better than t4 trucks - that wasnt ok. Now i dont know if any changes there
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS