Login

russian armor

Good gaming mouse for RTS like coh2 and mabe also MOBA

4 Mar 2016, 14:55 PM

Hi. I want to buy good gaming mouse mainly for RTS genre like coh2 :) but it also should be good for LoL and other rts games.

It price should not be very high (max 30 euro but the lesser the better if it does not decrease quality of course).

What mouse you are using or whitch one would you recommend me ?
Also at what paramethers I should look when I´ choosing one ?

THX Hector
AVA
4 Mar 2016, 16:36 PM

Gaming mouse are usually around 50-60euro.

I have Zowie Fk 2, coming from Zowie Fk 1 and I wouldn't want another mouse brand, simply love them (but that's preference) I use fingertip grip. If I had palmgrip, I probably would've went for Logitech, as I like that brand more than razer.

Top tier gaming mice brands are: Zowie, Logitech and Razer.
What kind of grip are you using as that kind of helps in recommending a good mouse.

Mice you could be looking at:
These are one of the best currently, they have the latest optical sensors and a good feeling/build.
(avoid lasor sensor by all means, steelseries uses it in almost all of theirs).

Razer deathadder (Palm-grip)
Zowie FK 1 (Palmgrip)
Zowie FK 2 (Fingertip and Clawgrip) [This one is a little smaller than the FK 1]
Logitech G400/G400s or newer G versions (Palm Grip)

I can probably recommend more and Zowie also has other series than the FK (which I believe for bigger hands), but i'd take a look at Zowie if you have fingertip or clawgrip and Logitech G series if you have palm grip.

What to look for in gaming mice:
It kind of depends on what kind of grip you use and how big your hands are, there is nothing worse than having a too small or too big mouse. Also you have to be looking at the sensor, Optical sensor -> Laser sensor. Laser sensor have built in (hardware) acceleration that you can't turn off by software, which you really don't want, in none of your games. Avago is the most used optical sensor brand and you should be looking at Avago sensors. The mouse I recommended above also include them.

If you go for a crappy mouse, you'll probably lack build quality or a good sensor. so i'd personally go for 20euro more and go for one that'll last you some years. Ofcourse even a 1dollar mouse will be able to work as a mouse, but it won't be as accurate which is required for high level of play, especially in games like Osu, CS:GO where aim is extremely important.

Grips:
http://blog.ncix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/IRu7OnD.png

4 Mar 2016, 22:33 PM

Logitech G303 or Logitech G502 if you don't like the shape of G303. The best sensor on the market at this moment. I would like to change to something different than G303 but there is no better mouse at this moment than G303/G502. The same thing you will hear on overclock.net forum.

It is 220 zlotych for G303 in Poland so ~50€? Most of the best mouses have similar price.

Zowie FK1 and FK2 are good too, Steelseries Rival is ok too. Don't buy Razer.

I have Logitech G303(clawgrip) and I get used to this weird shape.

Koreans still use Logitech G9x for SC2 but I don't know why :D. Mouse with G9x shape and G303 sensor would be sweet.

Btw. fingertip can fk up your hand. I switched from fingertip to claw grip because I had weird ache(pain?) from fingertipping.
4 Mar 2016, 22:47 PM
Patrion 15

The Gigabyte M6900 is pretty good.

Can vouch for the Deathadder as well, had one way back when it was first released (they re-released an updated version recently) and it was fantastic. I have a Lachesis at the moment and love that too.
5 Mar 2016, 17:05 PM

Alright and maybe not best mouse but at least best mouse for it cost - 20-30 euro cause i dont have more money for more costier mouse. ANd is there that big difference between 30 e and 50 e mouse ?
5 Mar 2016, 17:27 PM
Patrion 15

You'll get people that will tell you otherwise, but no - there isn't much of a difference.

Some of the best mice I've used have been dirt cheap, and some of the worst have been reasonably expensive.

I've got the Gigabyte M6900 for work (~30 EUR) and I like it.
5 Mar 2016, 17:38 PM

In my opinon is there no need of "special" mouses, i play with shit input hardwear. What you need is the right ingame settings in the games you play. :thumb:
5 Mar 2016, 18:15 PM

i have A4tech V4, pretty good one
16 Mar 2016, 15:45 PM

Corsair M95 Is very nice, it has side buttons but not in usual grid way. easy to use and good quality
16 Mar 2016, 23:29 PM

G602 has my vote, programmable buttons are great for coh, and screw wired peripherals in 2016.
16 Mar 2016, 23:38 PM

This is what I have and I really like it. It feels very good to me and it's very cheap for a gaming mouse. I don't really think the mouse matters that much in an RTS game though, unless you want to bind some hotkeys into your mouse buttons.
19 Mar 2016, 10:59 AM
Donator 11

+1 for Logitech G502. Excellent gaming ergonomics and it's got plenty of customizeable buttons for quick micro commands in game.
21 Mar 2016, 07:19 AM

Can vouch for the Deathadder as well, had one way back when it was first released (they re-released an updated version recently) and it was fantastic. I have a Lachesis at the moment and love that too.

Yeah I had a lachesis too before the "untwistable" cable twisted to crap & shredded to death. I really liked the Razer settings and the overall feel of the mouse. The sensor was very good to use as well. Really p*ssed that the cable snapped.

I now have a Asus ROG something something. Dunno the model but in truth it's pretty basic in settings and DPI. The sensor is annoyingly sensitive- it won't pick up non textured surfaces so had to invest in a gaming mat. Plus I found the bump a bit flat.

The only thing I liked about this heap of junk was that the cable was interchangeable with most USB cables for an android phone. And the cable seems so far to be of good quality ie not twisting.
21 Mar 2016, 09:55 AM

Hi. I want to buy good gaming mouse mainly for RTS genre like coh2 :) but it also should be good for LoL and other rts games.

It price should not be very high (max 30 euro but the lesser the better if it does not decrease quality of course).

What mouse you are using or whitch one would you recommend me ?
Also at what paramethers I should look when I´ choosing one ?

THX Hector

I've had a Razer deathadder and I've been extremely happy about it :) someone needs to convince me to buy something better if anything better is in the market? doesn't matter if it's costy as long as it's better
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS