Login

russian armor

had problems to kill emplacment and counter battery add it

4 Mar 2016, 10:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2016, 10:48 AMoakdk
As ost i use spottings scope in 2 vs 2, to good effect....

mmmm yeah,may work,and some thing else actions u can do vs it ,but some stuff disturb this game
4 Mar 2016, 13:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2016, 13:46 PMSoheil

every one can deal vs this toy but ez strong stuff should remove . only people who loves to side with this faction illogically like u are trash childs.dont u?

So your argument is: Everyone can deal with emplacements, but they are still OP? Good one bro.
4 Mar 2016, 14:36 PM

So we're back to what relic said:

Just because few loud people don't like certain playstyle, doesn't mean we shouldn't support it.

4 Mar 2016, 15:20 PM

So your argument is: Everyone can deal with emplacements, but they are still OP? Good one bro.

indeed but howmuch time they need to deal?
4 Mar 2016, 15:47 PM

I'm curious, what exactly constitutes "sim-city"? A single bofors? A mortar pit? Lol, if you think a single bofors is tough, try going up against overlapping MG42's guarding a a cutoff, and tell me how it's any different.
4 Mar 2016, 15:56 PM

I'm curious, what exactly constitutes "sim-city"? A single bofors? A mortar pit? Lol, if you think a single bofors is tough, try going up against overlapping MG42's guarding a a cutoff, and tell me how it's any different.

There's no point in replying to die hard Axis fans. Just look at their playercard. Some of them are like 90% Axis only games.

This is their reply, "smoke and flank, l2p."
4 Mar 2016, 16:03 PM

smoke and flank was never been more true than now.

also, AT guns make short work of emplacements, EVEN when braced
4 Mar 2016, 16:07 PM

Nah, it will be, "Allies have smoke on shocks and riflemen, smoke and nade and mg42s are gone. My volks, and grens, and pgrens don't have smoke on them and a grenade doesn't displace an emplacement. UKF emplacements are OP. Please nerf." That's what I think would be a reply.
4 Mar 2016, 16:11 PM

The most effective way to get rid of emplacements IMO is to force the brit player to brace by using arty on his emplacements, and then hit it with shreks, AT guns, tanks, etc. I agree that even when braced, they only last a few seconds.
4 Mar 2016, 16:40 PM

The most effective way to get rid of emplacements IMO is to force the brit player to brace by using arty on his emplacements, and then hit it with shreks, AT guns, tanks, etc. I agree that even when braced, they only last a few seconds.

this is exactly what I do too.

just bait him into brace, clear the area then have a field party with his city.
4 Mar 2016, 17:02 PM

agree ukf emp. are OP, destroying a ukf emp. need long time and FOCUS
add smoke barrage for leig
4 Mar 2016, 20:42 PM

omg,my post was about counter battry and no one notice. isg vs bofor +combo mortar pit yeah? and no counter battery no vickers u can easilly close that city and party :) very good .
nono guys...as i said we have some ways to deal with it,but how much time u need? atlast all can destroy those toys but when? how about map controlling and resource they lost? every moderate players can make these stuff and controling the map till commet and cromwel come. the other hand bofor damage and attack speed is funny .
4 Mar 2016, 23:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2016, 20:42 PMSoheil
omg,my post was about counter battry and no one notice. isg vs bofor +combo mortar pit yeah? and no counter battery no vickers u can easilly close that city and party :) very good .
nono guys...as i said we have some ways to deal with it,but how much time u need? atlast all can destroy those toys but when? how about map controlling and resource they lost? every moderate players can make these stuff and controling the map till commet and cromwel come. the other hand bofor damage and attack speed is funny .

This sounds like OKW? Don't you think?
OKW HQ - no no no guys... we have ways to deal with it, but how much time do you need? we can eventually destroy that Flak HQ but when? How about map control and resources that are lost? even noobs can build a Flak HQ and control the map until PV or KT comes. On the other hand, Flak HQ damage and attack speed is funny. It shoots airplanes, penetrates medium and heavy armor, suppresses, and wipes squads.

Welcome to the life of Allies players after the introduction of OKW
4 Mar 2016, 23:48 PM

Its pretty damn hard to go up against counter battery. What gives?! Its like they wanted this newly released ($3.99) commander to be better than the rest!

THis game has been whored out p2w bois.
5 Mar 2016, 00:02 AM

Just build a Lefh 18 as far back as you can. (Which you should do anyways) now watch how it gets vet 3 from slamming the emplacements and can reach their base!! Now you can wipe retreating aquads with a click of a button! Really try it some time, works for me
5 Mar 2016, 14:00 PM

Some maps so small, that leFH gets counterbarraged by click&forget ability that has 0 cost.

Counter barrage should be timer ability, use ammunition and it's on for like 30-45s then have cooldown on it. Not free cost fire 24/7 every single indirect unit opponent tries to use...

pls lelic, no other faction has even free artillery in their base buildings...good stuff.
5 Mar 2016, 19:21 PM

That free artillery in the base can't hit anything, and even if it does hit, unless its Anvil or Counter Battery, it won't kill anyone.
5 Mar 2016, 19:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 14:00 PMThamor
Some maps so small, that leFH gets counterbarraged by click&forget ability that has 0 cost.

Counter barrage should be timer ability, use ammunition and it's on for like 30-45s then have cooldown on it. Not free cost fire 24/7 every single indirect unit opponent tries to use...

pls lelic, no other faction has even free artillery in their base buildings...good stuff.

No other faction have arty in base then UKF...
No other faction have super heavy tank as stock unit then OKW...
No other faction have well balanced and wide unit selection to respond to basically anything then Ost...
No other faction have 6 men on all infantry squads then Sov...
No other faction can repair own vehicles with their own vehicle crews then USF...

Not all factions are supposed to have everything.

TBH as long as reckon+stuka combo exists in a single doctrine, I just can't sympathize with bitching axis players.

Each faction has its strengths and weaknesses, apparently FINALLY indirect fire is going to be the strength of UKF as it was clearly meant by them having these fucking 25 pounders at the base NOT as a decoration anymore.

And before screaming even more that something is free on allied side, let me remind you that both axis armies have NOT A SINGLE SIDE UPGRADE TO MANAGE THEIR ECONOMY AS EVERY SINGLE ALLIED ARMY.
5 Mar 2016, 19:55 PM

anything a volkblob can't frontally destroy with ease.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★