Login

russian armor

If relic were to employ a fan, who would be the best pick?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
13 Mar 2016, 18:56 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

So this is what COH2 has devolved into. Wonderful. And yea thats a bofors penetrating a skirted panzer 4. wtf relic.

This is what bad incentives does to players, the new doctrines...really relic... you guys just over there playing sim city all day or what...?

13 Mar 2016, 19:06 PM

Lol, I had 2 of them bring down a KT to half healh. From the side armour...
13 Mar 2016, 19:13 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Lol, I had 2 of them bring down a KT to half healh. From the side armour...

Ive never understood bofors penetrating tanks.

It can penetrate light tanks

It can penetrate medium tanks

It can penetrate heavy tanks

It vaporizes infantry

It can indirect fire like light artillery

I mean what the hell Relic, if your keeping the bofors the way it is because the brits dont really have any other unit thats worth having than focus on other units for brits and make them more diverse instead of releasing commanders that gravitate players towards sim city. The vast majority of players dislike sim city games.

Honestly. Relic. Why.
13 Mar 2016, 19:23 PM

Ive never understood bofors penetrating tanks.

It can penetrate light tanks

It can penetrate medium tanks

It can penetrate heavy tanks

It vaporizes infantry

It can indirect fire like light artillery

I mean what the hell Relic, if your keeping the bofors the way it is because the brits dont really have any other unit thats worth having than focus on other units for brits and make them more diverse instead of releasing commanders that gravitate players towards sim city. The vast majority of players dislike sim city games.

Honestly. Relic. Why.

It melts anything under a medium tank

It can magically become invincible

It can magically heal itself

It can, with a press of button be able to become way more durable

And yea. Being able to become an arty unit is BS. With instant suppression and causes death. Wtf

Just wait till relic racks in some more dollars then it will be nerfed. Unless the balance team is that far from reality..
13 Mar 2016, 19:50 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Now it is not "If relic were to employ a fan, who would be the best pick?", but a "WhiteFlash's The More You Complain":D
P.S. I am not anger on you (WhiteFlash), but your posts are offtopic right now. Make your own big topic with all your suggestions. I think it will be much better!:)
13 Mar 2016, 19:58 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Now it is not "If relic were to employ a fan, who would be the best pick?", but a "WhiteFlash's The More You Complain":D
P.S. I am not anger on you (WhiteFlash), but your posts are offtopic right now. Make your own big topic with all your suggestions. I think it will be much better!:)

Hahaha you are 100% right sir. Ive been bitching in this thread long enough <444>3
14 Mar 2016, 15:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge

If you going to do something do it right.

If your going to go down anyways, you might as well take risks to see how good you can make the game, not pitter out the lowest possible form of what COH is.

Relic never had a goal for the game. Its always FELT like its in some sort of disarray. "If you never have a target you wont hit it"

I have to say, the two patches before the brits came out the game was real fun and felt a lot better, but as usual if you just add factions and commanders it puts the game back into disarray. They dont get to a good place in balance then say OK BALANCE IS SOLID LETS GET THE MAPS THIS GOOD, or OK BALANCE IS SOLID LETS GET EPIC ESPORTS MOMENTUM GOING BY DOING X Y AND Z, they throw more content in and we go back to disarray.

Have A Goal

Very precise post in my opinion. As player since day one I feel like this procedure has been executed by Relic way too many times. The game did follow this frustrating and foreseeable cycle of releasing more or less broken DLC commanders, watching them ingame being abused and then targeting them with the nerf hammer.

I rather would have seen a focus on breakthroughs in areas like map balance/faction design/stat tweaking/etc. which would have been advantageous for every player, not only for those ones who have bought the new commanders.
14 Mar 2016, 16:00 PM

So this is what COH2 has devolved into. Wonderful. And yea thats a bofors penetrating a skirted panzer 4. wtf relic.

This is what bad incentives does to players, the new doctrines...really relic... you guys just over there playing sim city all day or what...?

NewsFlash(THE PUN! HERPDERP):

222 penetrates IS-2 frontally. It doesn't mean it will kill it or even stand a shadow of a chance.
I mean, its not axis AA gun mounted on schwerer HQ, which actually threatens tanks.

Both are 40mm AA guns, just so you know.

You don't really know how penetration works, do you?
14 Mar 2016, 16:42 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 16:00 PMKatitof

NewsFlash(THE PUN! HERPDERP):

222 penetrates IS-2 frontally. It doesn't mean it will kill it or even stand a shadow of a chance.
I mean, its not axis AA gun mounted on schwerer HQ, which actually threatens tanks.

Both are 40mm AA guns, just so you know.

You don't really know how penetration works, do you?

THAT is true, i dont know how penetration in coh works, i havent been playing coh for a decade now, i only play against AI and my grandmother.

This is off topic so im not going to address your response with anything else but sarcasm, mostly because your not talking to the point of the bofors being an absurd unit, and balance isnt part of this thread, we were talking about employing a relic fan until i got off topic a few days ago
14 Mar 2016, 17:41 PM

I'd vote for Janne, he has some deep coding & moding skills.
19 Jul 2017, 16:25 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

No point in keeping this thread open: a moderator has already invised the necro post and follow-ups, which unsuccessfully sought to give it fresh legs.

tl:dr Don't necro old threads, please. :)

/]
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight