Login

russian armor

ESL EU Cup #9 Live Stream from 2pm GMT today

A_E
28 Feb 2016, 12:06 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Last weekly qualifier before monthly Cup for €1300!

Join A_E and Stormless as we embark on a splendid journey of discovery as we watch the top talent this game has to offer battle it out in gruelling series of contests.

The game may lack infantry veterancy after Friday's patching mishap, but these games won't be lacking fearsome competitiveness - as the players fight to lay their hands on the €180 main prize but most importantly the last chance to go forward to the main final in two weeks time where the top eight in the the standings will advance to compete for €1300 in the February Montly Finals 12th March.

Watch the stream here 2pm GMT

(Starting at 2pm GMT to capture perhaps one early round game before we go straight into the quarter finals!)
28 Feb 2016, 12:36 PM

I really like your hard work and passion. But watching ESL in the current state of the game is REALLY cringe-worthy. There's no tension in veteran units at all, no need to keep them alive.

I expected better support from Relic, but right now, it's the community who keep this game alive. It is certainly not Brad, who prefers to troll in streams, and in the forums telling us L2P.

Considering there's lots of money involved, I really thought the ESL would be at least pushed back one week due to technical problems with the game. But eh, that'd be too much expected from Relic.
28 Feb 2016, 12:38 PM

I really like your hard work and passion. But watching ESL in the current state of the game is REALLY cringe-worthy. There's no tension in veteran units at all, no need to keep them alive.

I expected better support from Relic, but right now, it's the community who keep this game alive. It is certainly not Brad, who prefers to troll in streams, and in the forums telling us L2P.

Considering there's lots of money involved, I really thought the ESL would be at least pushed back one week due to technical problems with the game. But eh, that'd be too much expected from Relic.

This must be kind of a placebo effect tho considering that people haven't noticed the vet problems for months lol
28 Feb 2016, 12:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 12:38 PMGiaA

This must be kind of a placebo effect tho considering that people haven't noticed the vet problems for months lol

Actually the veterancy was working In terms of received accuracy. Now no veterancy works, so it will be noticeable.

Playing and watching the game in this state is something a few people won't be doing until it's fixed. Which is understandable but I'll still be watching A_EGod and Stormless.
28 Feb 2016, 12:58 PM

Actually the veterancy was working In terms of relieved accuracy. Now no veterancy works, so it will be noticeable.

Playing and watching the game in this state is something quite a few people won't be doing until it's fixed.

I don't actually think the lack of vet bonuses changes anything about the game. It's still bad to lose units for obvious reasons. And apart from that it doesnt make a difference because it hurts all factions equally.
28 Feb 2016, 13:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 12:58 PMGiaA

I don't actually think the lack of vet bonuses changes anything about the game. It's still bad to lose units for obvious reasons. And apart from that it doesnt make a difference because it hurts all factions equally.

well it does make a difference as soon, for example, grens get lmg's and shoot at conscripts or rifles which are missing their received accuracy bonus.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 47
unknown 39
Germany 10
Germany 730

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %