Login

russian armor

Last Relic's stream summary

25 Feb 2016, 15:47 PM

The horror.

I know, its relic we talking about, but not fixing ABSOLUTELY GAME BREAKING BUG, WHICH RUINS GAMES FOR EVERYONE for 4 mounths ?

Are they even trying?

I am outraged.

25 Feb 2016, 15:53 PM

Sigh, they knew about vet problem but chose to not do anything, then delayed a patch to try to get the fix in after not having addressed it. Really sloppy.

Side note, other updates are welcome.
25 Feb 2016, 15:54 PM
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 13:03 PMboc120
I don't watch their streams anymore. They are so smug when responding to legit issues/questions. It's infuriating.

:hansGG:B-)
25 Feb 2016, 16:55 PM
Patrion 14

If you dont like the game you can make a mod.

:Kappa:
25 Feb 2016, 16:57 PM

The contempt Relic has for their community is absurd. I can't stand their streams because of how dismissive they/Brad can be.

I feel as though they don't think the vet bug is actually an issue because people weren't able to identify it until now.
Only Relic postRelic 25 Feb 2016, 17:36 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 15:47 PMJadame!

The horror.

I know, its relic we talking about, but not fixing ABSOLUTELY GAME BREAKING BUG, WHICH RUINS GAMES FOR EVERYONE for 4 mounths ?

Are they even trying?

I am outraged.

Just to clarify, this isn't actually the case. As most things posted in this thread, it is an inaccurate paraphrase of what was actually said. As mentioned in the stream, this bug was discovered quite recently and since being discovered, the dev team has been working to get it resolved as soon as possible. Once it was discovered, Relic was able to determine how long its actually been in the game before being discovered which was approximately 4 months. So the "game breaking bug" as its been called has been around since September/October without anyone (community or Relic) noticing until about a week ago.
25 Feb 2016, 17:38 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 17:36 PMKyle_RE

Just to clarify, this isn't actually the case. As most things posted in this thread, it is an inaccurate paraphrase of what was actually said. As mentioned in the stream, this bug was discovered quite recently and since being discovered, the dev team has been working to get it resolved as soon as possible. Once it was discovered, Relic was able to determine how long its actually been in the game before being discovered which was approximately 4 months. So the "game breaking bug" as its been called has been around since September/October without anyone (community or Relic) noticing until about a week ago.

patch today?

Thanks alot for the answer!

Last question! is today patch being delayed or not?
25 Feb 2016, 17:39 PM
Senior Caster Badge

lelelelel bugfixing not necessary lelelel
25 Feb 2016, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 12:33 PMnigo
Info

We would have been hearing about a new faction here within the next couple weeks with testing of the new faction taking place starting late spring early summer. Kind of bummed out no new Axis faction in the foreseeable future. And if we did get a new Axis faction, who would it be?
25 Feb 2016, 18:03 PM

We would have been hearing about a new faction here within the next couple weeks with testing of the new faction taking place starting late spring early summer. Kind of bummed out no new Axis faction in the foreseeable future. And if we did get a new Axis faction, who would it be?

SS. NEED DA SS. #Obers4mainlineinfantry.
25 Feb 2016, 18:06 PM

And please clarify about the mwnl rewards Kyle. Your communication has been really bad until now.
25 Feb 2016, 18:07 PM

Thx for the reply.

Can you share some info on patch? Will it be delayed? If not, will veterancy bug fix will be in it?
25 Feb 2016, 18:35 PM

"Just to clarify, this isn't actually the case. "

As I suspected seeing that the knitting circle had boarded the outrage bus...

Could the mods not take a more stringent line on posts which abuse the devs?
25 Feb 2016, 19:27 PM

Patch might be postponed to test how fixes for vet-gate work with the new patch.

You think this is kinderparty? Get a god damn move on!
25 Feb 2016, 20:02 PM
Patrion 26

Thanks for the message, Kyle. Are you able to confirm if the patch will be released today or next week? (the servers are going down, but I don't know if that is for maintenance or the patch)

Also, as the 'Guards are unable to purchase replacement PTRS rifles' bug was reiterated in the stream, can we expect that bug to be fixed soon?
25 Feb 2016, 20:07 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Cuddletronic: Patch is going to be a little later today
Today, 16:56 PM
25 Feb 2016, 20:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 20:07 PMnigo
Today, 16:56 PM

Cuddletronic: Yes, we're trying to get it in for the 25th Patch
Today, 20:23 PM

Cuddletronic: Veterancy Fix needs a couple of more tweaks
Today, 19:57 PM

Today, 19:56 PM

Just added the other msg of cuddle
25 Feb 2016, 22:11 PM

I'm just really confused why they need facking apha tests for warspoils, after 2 years.

JUST REMOVE DOUBLES DAMN. ANY BODY IN THESE TESTS TELL ME WHAT IS SO COMPLICATED.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★