Login

russian armor

How do you play that Moscow map?

5 Jul 2013, 15:08 PM

It is almost impossible to keep your fuel secure, clown cars are everywhere.

They have the mobility but Ostheer are forced to retreat from time to time, how to maintain map control preventing his T70 roll over my whole army?
6 Jul 2013, 01:30 AM

Spam grens :) That tends to work.

Maybe focus on the left and right sides where the fuel are? Only played once 1v1 on that map but I denied him a lot by spamming grens :P
6 Jul 2013, 10:59 AM

This is a very good replay for Ostheer on this map.

Keep your pak and mgs near the middle and halftrack to prevent the soviets from overruning your positions and send your grens to harass the fuels. If he goes for T3 for T70 once you get your p4 out it's all over for him since T3 is very very bad as anti armour.
6 Jul 2013, 11:14 AM

Spam Grens and keep them together as 2 at least. So you can fend of most scout cars. I would try to go tier 3 asap, since your T2 does not offer very useful things, except for the flamer ht. PGs are good, but your opponent has the counter for them already in his tier 1 building (snipers) and I would only start building them after you got a p4. As AT, I would also prefer shreks, Paks are simply weak, atm.
6 Jul 2013, 12:33 PM

just cap middle church with MG inside and you got half map secured, later get like 4 grens and you will for sure cut-off one of his fuel, then you must send pios or other stuff to cap that territory, mainly you must focus on middle because it gives you biggest advantage, you must always go T1 T2, maybe later higher tiers, but from T2 you must get for sure - HT to reinforce, at least 2 paks (keep them close to MG), maybe some Panzergrenadiers with shrecks. Later do what you want because this combo is hard to beat
7 Jul 2013, 20:50 PM

3 pios -> tier 2 -> pgrens, scout car. If I see a maxim, FHT. If I see a scout car, upgun. Thereafter, wing it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★