Login

russian armor

Remove Terminator Vet OR Buff Axis Elite

22 Feb 2016, 14:03 PM

Thanks. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.
22 Feb 2016, 14:17 PM

because this kind of inconsitency within factions is not right...rangers cost much more and more popcap still shock beat them and have better abilites..yeah i get ur point..these units dont fight against in a real match but still its unfair for one side
you forget the part where shocks perform way worse agains vehicles and also that they vet, even fixed, its almost decorative
22 Feb 2016, 14:17 PM

the recieved accuracy is still being applied so the units mention both have offensive and defensive vet.so they both are getting affected its not like one is benefiting another...even after vet fix the issue of terminator vet is not going anywhere.
22 Feb 2016, 14:20 PM

you forget the part where shocks perform way worse against vehicles and also that they vet, even fixed, its almost decorative

like rangers are very good against vehicles..rangers can be ai or at...the comparison is between ai not at.so not in the context of what m talking about....also theres a Reason u dont see rangers bazooka spam.
22 Feb 2016, 14:23 PM

Miragefla made a target size buff to falls in his balance mod addition and they were still underwhelming.
22 Feb 2016, 14:25 PM

How on earth could you consider shocks OP though? They are pretty average, have a ridiclous range and are quite expensive to call in and reinforce.

And hard countered by 42s and supported JLI thanks to their crit ability.(Which are basically the stylish looking version of ostruppen)
22 Feb 2016, 14:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 13:37 PMMittens

I mean USF riflemen have downsides and only start scaling once they get the m1919's. Their long range damage is....horrible and it forces you to ALWAYS close the distance. In this case you can bait them with mines pretty ez and if they are bad they will mass retreat. I think honestly a volks blob is more effective as they are so cheap and reinforce faster .

@obersoldat This is also not true about "Currently vet 0 rifles perform like vet 3 rifles". All inf units are currently not getting their offensive vet buffs whenever you lose a model and as a USF player, I know you will lose a model closing the distance. This is a very bias point of view and you should go play USF and see where they lack.

In terms of micro, USF has few options as ive stated you have to close the distance in order for them to be effective. Fighting from cover requires you to stand rather far away and means your units suck. Nades are also another micro USF players have to push in with but other than that the issue is the long range stats on the USF rifles and makes it IMPOSSIBLE to play a cover game as USF.

USF are broken just like OKW and both need looked at due to their cheese and HUGE (mostly USF) tech gaps.

exactly usf as a faction encourages blobing ..thats what m emphasizing the vet 3 lets them close the distance relatively easy and the m1919 is just broken(maybe limit to 1)..still these units needed to looked at.
22 Feb 2016, 14:30 PM

How on earth could you consider shocks OP though? They are pretty average, have a ridiclous range and are quite expensive to call in and reinforce.

And hard countered by 42s and supported JLI thanks to their crit ability.(Which are basically the stylish looking version of ostruppen)

i am not saying shocks are op they decentish..just that rangers should get thier price lowered since shock beat them and are cheaper..so yeah just that not saying shocks op but saying rangers pricey compared to shocks
22 Feb 2016, 14:31 PM

The allied vet 3 rifle and cons blob is getting out of hand.Falls,obers and storms are getting outgunned mercilessly and the 2 lmg on vet 3 rifle is just plain broken..obers(vet3) which cost more,more popcap,and dedicated anti-infantry are getting outgunned by these 2 lmg vet 3 rifles(lower popcap and standard generalized infy).Not to mention falls,storm,obers are low man squads and when clumped up get raped by any indirect fire especially in team games.we saw obers nerf because they were good against rifle before they got their terminator vet.Majority of Axis players especially team games are losing because they can't deal with allied infy and team weapon blobs.Whermact dont even have a proper anti infy elite infantry storms and pgs are nothing against shockstroops and rangers..maybe rework storm to be the faction elite .I am for removing the terminator vet on these guys and limiting Lmg to 1,this way we can see more rangers,paras,shocks in the army.

stopped reading at cons blob. why are u here

22 Feb 2016, 14:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 14:31 PMpugzii

stopped reading at cons blob. why are u here

Never seen a ppsh cons blob or sapper piat blob..??? i mean u will if you played as axis..:snfPeter:
22 Feb 2016, 14:37 PM

Never seen a ppsh cons blob or sapper piat blob..??? i mean u will if you played as axis..:snfPeter:

I'm always delighted when I see conspam as OH.

You know. Because Pgrens easily wreck them.
22 Feb 2016, 14:38 PM

I'm always delighted when I see conspam as OH.

You know. Because Pgrens easily wreck them.

Yeah they do..the problem is with okw sadly
22 Feb 2016, 14:42 PM

Yeah they do..the problem is with okw sadly

Seriously struggling vs script ppsh blob? is dis a joke m9
22 Feb 2016, 14:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 14:42 PMpugzii

I can handle them..upto an extent but the main problem here is Terminator rifles
22 Feb 2016, 15:02 PM

I can handle them..upto an extent but the main problem here is Terminator rifles

dont be bad and u will be okay m9
22 Feb 2016, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 14:42 PMpugzii

They wreck axis, specially if vet.

Pee Pee sh got a massive troll-level mid range buff. So combine that with their vet 3 bonuses and you got yourself actual exterminators.
22 Feb 2016, 15:13 PM

They wreck axis, specially if vet.

Pee Pee sh got a massive troll-level mid range buff. So combine that with their vet 3 bonuses and you got yourself actual exterminators.

this.and their offensive bonus is also not apllied due to the vet bug and also uurrrrrrrrrrrrraaaahhh to close distance.
22 Feb 2016, 15:18 PM

Cons PPSH blob too stronk :sibHyena::sibHyena::sibHyena::sibHyena:
22 Feb 2016, 15:22 PM

That's the meta now.

I assume you are playing pirated version of the game so you can't update your game and experience the balance changes.
22 Feb 2016, 15:23 PM

You're sooo behind meta.

Even every single of the top players it :snfPeter:

Well, at least we now know he doesn't even know that other game modes bar 4v4 exist and we can safely disregard all of his balance comments :romeoMug:
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS