Login

russian armor

Remove Terminator Vet OR Buff Axis Elite

22 Feb 2016, 12:34 PM

The allied vet 3 rifle and cons blob is getting out of hand.Falls,obers and storms are getting outgunned mercilessly and the 2 lmg on vet 3 rifle is just plain broken..obers(vet3) which cost more,more popcap,and dedicated anti-infantry are getting outgunned by these 2 lmg vet 3 rifles(lower popcap and standard generalized infy).Not to mention falls,storm,obers are low man squads and when clumped up get raped by any indirect fire especially in team games.we saw obers nerf because they were good against rifle before they got their terminator vet.Majority of Axis players especially team games are losing because they can't deal with allied infy and team weapon blobs.Whermact dont even have a proper anti infy elite infantry storms and pgs are nothing against shockstroops and rangers..maybe rework storm to be the faction elite .I am for removing the terminator vet on these guys and limiting Lmg to 1,this way we can see more rangers,paras,shocks in the army.

22 Feb 2016, 12:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Title updated. c:
22 Feb 2016, 12:50 PM

22 Feb 2016, 12:52 PM

22 Feb 2016, 12:53 PM
Donator 11

Vet doesn't even work right now. Calm down

as you stated obers at vet 3 are "outgunned" which is simply not true as they gain suppression shortly after. Volks blobs are just as effective as riflemen blobs except your take takes over and replaces your inf while USF tech doesn't. If u are having issued with rifleblobs try mines, p4, aaht suppression, mg34.

In 3v3-4v4 its a different strats, you go walking stuka but 4v4s are already broken.

As you point out falls and storms have a pretty high recived accuracy but these "debuffs" go away around vet 2/3 making them very potent. I suggest you read up on what buffs they actually get as Falls at vet 2 are NASTY and will push rifle blobs away as the gun profile is almost the same as BAR and you get 4 of them.
22 Feb 2016, 13:03 PM

Obers, JLI to some extent, Storms, suck. They need total rework, aside from JLI, who are basically the stylish looking version of ostruppen.

Falls or the strongest AI unit in game though.
22 Feb 2016, 13:05 PM

What Mittens said, basically.

Cruzzi recently discovered that Veterancy actually doesn't apply correctly. Read and weep:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/36347/cruzz-s-the-more-you-know/post/493034

The bug COMPLETELY wrecks British infantry, and also hits Axis infantry quite hard.

(yes, Relic is already working on fixing it for the Feb 25 patch right now)
22 Feb 2016, 13:09 PM

Obers, JLI to some extent, Storms, suck. They need total rework, aside from JLI, who are basically the stylish looking version of ostruppen.

I love this meme
22 Feb 2016, 13:19 PM
22 Feb 2016, 13:23 PM

Why are you pitting rangers against shocks

because this kind of inconsitency within factions is not right...rangers cost much more and more popcap still shock beat them and have better abilites..yeah i get ur point..these units dont fight against in a real match but still its unfair for one side
22 Feb 2016, 13:24 PM

The main problem with falls is i think they clumping up...they just get randomly wiped as soon as you take eyes offthem.
22 Feb 2016, 13:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 12:53 PMMittens
Vet doesn't even work right now. Calm down

as you stated obers at vet 3 are "outgunned" which is simply not true as they gain suppression shortly after. Volks blobs are just as effective as riflemen blobs except your take takes over and replaces your inf while USF tech doesn't. If u are having issued with rifleblobs try mines, p4, aaht suppression, mg34.

In 3v3-4v4 its a different strats, you go walking stuka but 4v4s are already broken.

As you point out falls and storms have a pretty high recived accuracy but these "debuffs" go away around vet 2/3 making them very potent. I suggest you read up on what buffs they actually get as Falls at vet 2 are NASTY and will push rifle blobs away as the gun profile is almost the same as BAR and you get 4 of them.

Yeah,i guess so but its very for us players to force them..not to mention this units cost more,take more popcap,come late the investment is too much ,of micro as well..on the other hand for usf not so much relatively
22 Feb 2016, 13:30 PM

Currently vet 0 rifles perform like vet 3 rifles
22 Feb 2016, 13:36 PM

Currently vet 0 rifles perform like vet 3 rifles

Nope.
22 Feb 2016, 13:37 PM
Donator 11

Yeah,i guess so but its very for us players to force them..not to mention this units cost more,take more popcap,come late the investment is too much ,of micro as well..on the other hand for usf not so much relatively

I mean USF riflemen have downsides and only start scaling once they get the m1919's. Their long range damage is....horrible and it forces you to ALWAYS close the distance. In this case you can bait them with mines pretty ez and if they are bad they will mass retreat. I think honestly a volks blob is more effective as they are so cheap and reinforce faster .

@obersoldat This is also not true about "Currently vet 0 rifles perform like vet 3 rifles". All inf units are currently not getting their offensive vet buffs whenever you lose a model and as a USF player, I know you will lose a model closing the distance. This is a very bias point of view and you should go play USF and see where they lack.

In terms of micro, USF has few options as ive stated you have to close the distance in order for them to be effective. Fighting from cover requires you to stand rather far away and means your units suck. Nades are also another micro USF players have to push in with but other than that the issue is the long range stats on the USF rifles and makes it IMPOSSIBLE to play a cover game as USF.

USF are broken just like OKW and both need looked at due to their cheese and HUGE (mostly USF) tech gaps.
22 Feb 2016, 13:49 PM

Nope.

Let me #believe :sibHyena:
22 Feb 2016, 13:52 PM

(yes, Relic is already working on fixing it for the Feb 25 patch right now)

Where did you get that info? Can't find anything about them fixin it for this patch. Or anything more than "we're looking into it"

22 Feb 2016, 13:56 PM

Reality detachment level: mycalliope(basically level cap)

People already mentioned broken, not working vet with proofs, so no point saying it another time :snfPeter:
22 Feb 2016, 14:00 PM

Just like in the old days of the Eastern Front, if your opponent gets LMGs while you can't (i.e. every single game of Wehrmacht vs Soviets), you have to spend munitions on mines to compensate. Lucky for you, the USF M1919LMG is both suckier and more expensive than the Wehr LMG42. This means that you have even more ammo free to even the odds using mines and booby traps.
22 Feb 2016, 14:00 PM

Where did you get that info? Can't find anything about them fixin it for this patch. Or anything more than "we're looking into it"

Here:
I'll pass these along, the Feb Patch is locked for testing. with the exception of the Veterancy Issue

Thanks

This means that they are working on it. Obviously, they can't announce fixing the Veterancy bug on the patch notes, yet, until they have implemented (and tested) a fix that works.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 24
unknown 20
Russian Federation 15
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L