Login

russian armor

What's with the royal artillery commander flare abillity?

17 Feb 2016, 12:27 PM

I was playing a 3v3 match yesterday with the british and I chose the royal arty regiment,but when I wanted to use the flare abillity it didn't do anything at all.I think I read about this bug somewhere,is there something that triggers it?Anyway thanks in advance :)
17 Feb 2016, 15:39 PM

What map were you playing on?

Some maps (like Rzhev winter) are notoriously buggy with brit abilities.
17 Feb 2016, 15:50 PM

Banned
This commander is one of the worst in the game I feel.. So tempted to go the commander every game, but then I remember it sucks ass and the Valentine comes way too late for it's shock-value.
1 of 3 Relic postsRelic 17 Feb 2016, 19:14 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Do you have any more details? Thanks
25 Feb 2016, 23:06 PM

Do you have any more details? Thanks
Well basically I was playing rzhev winter 3v3 and when I tried using arty flares from the artillery regiment it clicked took 60 muni but immediately returned it and the abillity got cancelled,couldn't fix it the whole match :P
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 25 Feb 2016, 23:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Well basically I was playing rzhev winter 3v3 and when I tried using arty flares from the artillery regiment it clicked took 60 muni but immediately returned it and the abillity got cancelled,couldn't fix it the whole match :P

This issue is in our database, Thanks.
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 25 Feb 2016, 23:32 PM
Developer Relic Badge

26 Feb 2016, 10:35 AM

Thank you aswell :)
13 Sep 2016, 17:59 PM

Well basically I was playing rzhev winter 3v3 and when I tried using arty flares from the artillery regiment it clicked took 60 muni but immediately returned it and the abillity got cancelled,couldn't fix it the whole match.

This bug is not solved... I had this problem 3 times these days!
Works well only one or two time; last time on Rzhev Winter map.

Thanks in advance.
13 Sep 2016, 19:32 PM

this map rzhev is also an issue with the air assault ability from the specialweapons regiment commander. it doesnt do anything
13 Sep 2016, 19:35 PM

Hey cuddle, sorry for the spam of notifications from everybody but I would also like to report that sometimes I can't upgrade 1 or 2 of my British HQ buildings on certain maps, I'm not sure if it's because they're off boundary or something but it's really annoying only having your HQ building sometimes and not being able to produce anything else.
13 Sep 2016, 20:50 PM
Donator 11

Hey cuddle, sorry for the spam of notifications from everybody but I would also like to report that sometimes I can't upgrade 1 or 2 of my British HQ buildings on certain maps, I'm not sure if it's because they're off boundary or something but it's really annoying only having your HQ building sometimes and not being able to produce anything else.
You know he got relic'd right? He doesn't work at relic anymore. If you want to report a bug go to company of heroes' official forums
13 Sep 2016, 22:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 15:50 PMTEKOA
This commander is one of the worst in the game I feel.. So tempted to go the commander every game, but then I remember it sucks ass and the Valentine comes way too late for it's shock-value.

this one is fastest OKW HQ destroyer , go for anvil tactic use barrage ability plus sexton and it gone
14 Sep 2016, 08:49 AM

You know he got relic'd right? He doesn't work at relic anymore. If you want to report a bug go to company of heroes' official forums

Shit, I forgot, just saw people replying to him and thought he was still here, god dammit.

And yeah I'd try the official forums, if it wasn't full of cancer and someone actually fucking read
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 71

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight