Login

russian armor

Thoughts on the features of every faction

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
15 Feb 2016, 17:19 PM

Goliath do have stealth abilities. These things are not meant to just rush into a blob straight on.

The British Bofor gets outranged by tank guns.

...and the list goes on.

I know they have stealth, they cant stealth on the entire map though. The second they leave a crater and move up to infantry on a road, boom its gone in a split second not damaging anything. British bofor gets outranged, but can simply brace, or activate its raining death ability on the at gun, or the mortar emplacement will destroy it.
15 Feb 2016, 17:20 PM

I was the British player... and I play very safe with my kts because they are so expensive. I just rolled up, fired two rockets which rarely miss, and there goes 700 something manpower and 310ish fuel. What else do brits spend munitions on anyway? A few rifles?

Two expensive Tank killers, upgraded with double tulips may instant kill an enemy tank that is standing still, or has been flanked. What is wrong with that? Did you really expect to have a KT just roll around and kill everything?

And UKF have enough to spend their ammo on. Infantry weapon upgrades are not cheap. More tulips = that silly artillery overwatch, or less of that air superiority. You clearly do not play much UKF... I play OKW as main and I seem to know more about UKF than you do!

Edit: Goliath are meant to be used as demolition charges that may move around when it is quiet to get to a better spot. They got a really nice vision in addition to that. What else did you expect? They are not meant to be moved around when the enemy is aboot.
15 Feb 2016, 17:23 PM

Two expensive Tank killers, upgraded with double tulips may instant kill an enemy tank. What is wrong with that? Did you really expect to have a KT just roll around and kill everything?

And UKF have enough to spend their ammo on. Infantry weapon upgrades are not cheap. More tulips = that silly artillery overwatch, or less of that air superiority. You clearly do not play much UKF... I play OKW as main and I seem to know more about UKF than you do!

I play UKF as my main faction. I am level 84 in game and have played the brits since beta. Once your infantry have their upgrades they dont need to buy them again, and unless you are spamming arty you can just use your munitions to snipe enemy armor regardless of its bulk. The KT scene was on that one long winter map with all of the trenches, and I max range sniped a kt from the top of a hill and I felt dirty doing so lol.
15 Feb 2016, 17:24 PM

I see that you created this account just to troll the forum. I have yet to see someone come to your aid. Maybe Donnie will come in here asking for playercards at any moment.

And Goliath is a mobile demo. You don't move it when enemies have visibility. you just leave it there and blow it up just like a demo...

440 mp x2 + 155 fuel x 2 with muni upgrades and usage... costs more than a KT...

Man might as well pull out Donnie's message:

Playercard pls.
15 Feb 2016, 17:25 PM

Two expensive Tank killers, upgraded with double tulips may instant kill an enemy tank that is standing still, or has been flanked. What is wrong with that? Did you really expect to have a KT just roll around and kill everything?

Edit: Goliath are meant to be used as demolition charges that may move around when it is quiet to get to a better spot. They got a really nice vision in addition to that. What else did you expect? They are not meant to be moved around when the enemy is aboot.

Lorch assault, everyone is distracted mid, I take a sneaky side road and get up to a mortar cluster that is firing, boom 100 munitions gone. Max range jackson shot pinpoint instakill as I sneak up to an ambulance and major a blob is retreated to. It is just they are so slow and they get caught by the slighest thing if they leave stealth for even an instant.
15 Feb 2016, 17:25 PM

I am sorry to throw off your high horse, Consuela, but if you are level 84, you area clearly still too far from fully comprehend and have intensively played ALL five factions of this game.

I am myself about five-ish months into this game, and I am merely scratching the surface of the possibilities.
15 Feb 2016, 17:26 PM

120mm and emplacements, lol. Poor sod don't even know about 3cp quads and calliopes. The horrors awaiting him, THE HORRORS.
15 Feb 2016, 17:27 PM

Lorch assault, everyone is distracted mid, I take a sneaky side road and get up to a mortar cluster that is firing, boom 100 munitions gone. Max range jackson shot pinpoint instakill as I sneak up to an ambulance and major a blob is retreated to. It is just they are so slow and they get caught by the slighest thing if they leave stealth for even an instant.

As simple as that: You learnt that you should not not use Goliaths like that. They are not meant to be all around counter that just runs into a retreat point. Did you really expect the enemy not to counter a highly visible high threat?
15 Feb 2016, 17:28 PM

I am sorry to throw off your high horse, Consuela, but if you are level 84, you area clearly still too far from fully comprehend and have intensively played ALL five factions of this game.

I am myself about five-ish months into this game, and I am merely scratching the surface of the possibilities.

Hours? Im not saying im good at the game but I play with a group of friends and two of them are really good. What makes you more qualified than me? I play all 5 and I see the cheese im pulling off. Everyone is saying im attacking allies. Im sitting here saying hey nerf the british bs, fix some okw, nerf volks if other blobs are fixed, and nerf some russian indirect fire.
15 Feb 2016, 17:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 17:26 PMJadame!
120mm and emplacements, lol. Poor sod don't even know about 3cp quads and calliopes. The horrors awaiting him, THE HORRORS.

I do know about them, calliopes are weak to armor though, as are katyushas.
15 Feb 2016, 17:29 PM

Oh, trust me, from what you have written here you are far from being good. Just be modest man. You are level 84, and that's thousands of hours far from being any close to grasp the massive knowledge.

And yes, after reading the experiences that quantify yourself as "good", I am able to quantify myself as "better than you".
15 Feb 2016, 17:29 PM

Lol, no no and no. Please go read other threads and posts. Read and learn before posting.
15 Feb 2016, 17:30 PM

As simple as that: You learnt that you should not not use Goliaths like that. They are not meant to be all around counter that just runs into a retreat point. Did you really expect the enemy not to counter a highly visible high threat?

They should be able to sneak in to something undefended without being noticed and not die to some jackson a good 50 ft away which wasnt even ordered to fire on it. Its just rediculous they are instagibbed by random stuff when the player doesnt even notice. No matter how well you micro, unless you corner camp with this thing and get lucky, you arent killing much.
15 Feb 2016, 17:31 PM

*Facepalm*
If the place you are trying to sneak into is defended by a Jackson, then it is clearly not undefended.
15 Feb 2016, 17:31 PM

Lol, no no and no. Please go read other threads and posts. Read and learn before posting.

Other threads I have seen here are much worse than this, in fact they remind me a lot of you. A lot of brainless statements without backing them up with solid information.
15 Feb 2016, 17:32 PM

If the place you are trying to sneak into is defended by a Jackson, then it is clearly not considered to be undefended.

Jackson was nowhere near, just had line of sight. Unfortunately it seems coded so no projectile can miss this thing.
15 Feb 2016, 17:33 PM

Consuela, whitesky00 even provided numbers about your outrageous tulip statement earlier. You haven't provided any quantified values but your own "experience". And now you attack him that he is not backing his posts with solid information. That's rather hypocritical.
15 Feb 2016, 17:34 PM

Jackson was nowhere near, just had line of sight. Unfortunately it seems coded so no projectile can miss this thing.

A Jackson's line of sight is smaller than his shooting range. It can hit anything up to 50 range. I do not know about the range of its vision. Actually, goliath have a small in-game size, so there's actually a good chance for the Jackson to miss.

Still, you can't just say that you tried to sneak past an undefended point when it is clearly defended by a Jackson. Sigh.
15 Feb 2016, 17:35 PM

Consuela, whitesky00 even provided numbers about your outrageous tulip statement earlier. You haven't provided any quantified values but your own "experience". And now you attack him that he is not backing his posts with solid information. That's rather hypocritical.

Wasn't outrageous, he misread what I said and tried to call me out like I was lying.
15 Feb 2016, 17:36 PM

A Jackson's line of sight is smaller than his shooting range. It can hit anything up to 50 range. I do not know about the range of its vision. Actually, goliath have a small in-game size, so there's actually a good chance for the Jackson to miss.

Still, you can't just say that you tried to sneak past an undefended point when it is clearly defended by a Jackson. Sigh.

Its small but I have only seen bullets miss it, and even that is rare. It turns and moves so slow too.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 17
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak