Login

russian armor

Replace spio with vgren as okw starting unit

PAGES (8)down
17 Feb 2016, 17:29 PM

What you are saying, if I understand correctly, is that the opening Spio rushing my fuel on this map is just as effective as a Soviet engineer rushing the enemy fuel point.

Ok, lets say i did this. Spio has capped my fuel and has now got himself holed up in the building covering it in the south.

I cannot retake the fuel as it would be too close to the spios and I would lose lots of models. To get my fuel back I would need to put at least 2 cons on the fence by the road and spend the next minute shooting him out of the building.

Meanwhile, my engineers at the enemy fuel point have been forced off by a kubel or volksgren because they are only 4 men armed with nuggets.

For the price of annoying his fuel I am now without a tech start and have a severe lack of map pretense while the okw player got his fuel back first, did not experience any lag in teching and has more map control. All in the first 2-3 minutes.

False status: Demonstrated.

Or you can just ignore the Spios and cap his fuel with cons and CEs. This aint rocket science m8. If you really don't want him in that house just put your CEs or cons in it.
17 Feb 2016, 17:40 PM

Or you can cap around the map. This aint rocket science m8. Also volks do apeshit in early-game without proper support.

Seems like OP has never played OKW vs good allied players or just rank 500000.
17 Feb 2016, 18:00 PM

Or you can just ignore the Spios and cap his fuel with cons and CEs. This aint rocket science m8. If you really don't want him in that house just put your CEs or cons in it.

You are completely ignoring the fact that doing all this gimps you tech wise along with map presence.

17 Feb 2016, 18:06 PM

You are completely ignoring the fact that doing all this gimps you tech wise along with map presence.

Pro tip: Normal Strategic sectors give you fuel and munitions.

The map is bigger than just one fuel sector.
17 Feb 2016, 18:18 PM

Pro tip: Normal Strategic sectors give you fuel and munitions.

The map is bigger than just one fuel sector.

Why do you refuse to admit that spio, kubel is unbalanced?

Why do you keep grasping at straws trying to make me look dumb while ignoring the central point?
17 Feb 2016, 18:26 PM

Why do you refuse to admit that spio, kubel is unbalanced?

Why do you keep grasping at straws trying to make me look dumb while ignoring the central point?

I'm refusing to admit that spio, kubel is unbalanced because i don't think it is unbalanced.

What straws am i "grasping" at? You are complaining that spios rushing fuel is OP. Im saying its not because you can cap elsewhere (like his cutoff).

If you don't think i'm answering your central point, please clearly define it and tell me what you want me to say because you don't seem to like people disagreeing with you.

This thread should be in the strategy section.
17 Feb 2016, 18:29 PM

Allies are dominating every game mode - lets complain about the kubel!
17 Feb 2016, 18:32 PM

I'm refusing to admit that spio, kubel is unbalanced because i don't think it is unbalanced.

What straws am i "grasping" at? You are complaining that spios rushing fuel is OP. Im saying its not because you can cap elsewhere (like his cutoff).

If you don't think i'm answering your central point, please clearly define it and tell me what you want me to say because you don't seem to like people disagreeing with you.

This thread should be in the strategy section.

I disagree with people who start out by attacking my game knowledge in an effort to put me on the defensive. If you read through the thread I am only arguing with the people that attack me personally as opposed to the argument.

You said I should send my engineer to cap the cutoff. Doing this retards my tech upgrades and has no guarantee of working while a spio has a much better chance of success with far less punishment if it fails.
17 Feb 2016, 18:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 18:29 PMGdot

UKF touched me inappropriately once. All allies are OP!
17 Feb 2016, 18:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 18:29 PMGdot

Current charts beg to differ. :snfBarton:
There is advantage for allies in 2s, but 1s and 3s are balanced and 4s belong, as usual, to axis.
17 Feb 2016, 18:41 PM

I disagree with people who start out by attacking my game knowledge in an effort to put me on the defensive. If you read through the thread I am only arguing with the people that attack me personally as opposed to the argument.

You said I should send my engineer to cap the cutoff. Doing this retards my tech upgrades and has no guarantee of working while a spio has a much better chance of success with far less punishment if it fails.

please quote where i directly attack you personally because i never remember doing so.

Nothing is a guarantee in this game. RNG makes sure of that. Its not a guarantee that the spios will with every engagement. It's not a guarantee that you will or won't be able to take his cutoff. I'm encouraging you to #adapt to this "OP" spios rush fuel strategy because thats what many ppl on this thread are advising you to do. If you want your CEs to do your tech upgrades then use a different unit.
17 Feb 2016, 18:42 PM

UKF touched me inappropriately once. All allies are OP!

I think you meant to say:

"greetings friends, I am having trouble against OKW initial opening. Here is a replay and what I have been doing - hopefully you can give me some pointers."

Complaining about axis being OP is just going to make you look foolish and lack credibility. This is why people are 'attacking' you.

17 Feb 2016, 18:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 18:40 PMKatitof

There is advantage for allies in 2s, but 1s and 3s are balanced and 4s belong, as usual, to axis.

But only for random matchups right? The tourney was allied victory through and through.
17 Feb 2016, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 18:40 PMKatitof

No - stop spreading this smut.

Every mode is allied favorable right now, even 4s.

I just hosted a tournament of 8 of the best 4v4 teams and every single match was won by the allies by a huge margin.

If you actually cared about this game and wanted a balanced game you would stop this nonsense.
17 Feb 2016, 18:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 18:42 PMGdot

I think you meant to say:

"greetings friends, I am having trouble against OKW initial opening. Here is a replay and what I have been doing - hopefully you can give me some pointers."

Complaining about axis being OP is just going to make you look foolish and lack credibility. This is why people are 'attacking' you.

No you are providing baseless absolutes and nothing more. I responded in kind and only now do you act constructive.
17 Feb 2016, 19:05 PM

Can't a mod just come and end this troll thread?

Katitof;. L2Read Charts and watch tourney games and you might not get owned big time every time.
17 Feb 2016, 19:12 PM

Can't a mod just come and end this troll thread?

Katitof;. L2Read Charts and watch tourney games and you might not get owned big time every time.

This isn't a troll thread. YOU came in and demanded our attention by declaring people you disagree with to be "noob"

Is everything else in life a troll if you disagree with it?
17 Feb 2016, 19:15 PM

Giving you tips on how to counter a so-called OP startegy is not "attacking your playstyle" mate. Seems like you put yourself on the defensive for no real reason.

Instead of assuming that you're right and getting salty when people express a contrary opinion (you know, what forums are for), why don't you analyse the arguments, look at the winrates (which are not in OKW's favor in anything save for 4v4, and they get stomped in tourneys), watch replays of your games, and maybe re-examine your conclusion that Sturmpios are OP and breaking the game?
17 Feb 2016, 19:36 PM

This isn't a troll thread. YOU came in and demanded our attention by declaring people you disagree with to be "noob"

Is everything else in life a troll if you disagree with it?

You are the one arguing with everyone and refusing FACTs, it doesnt matter how we tell it to you...I consider this attention whoring.

/End

17 Feb 2016, 19:48 PM

You are the one arguing with everyone and refusing FACTs, it doesnt matter how we tell it to you...I consider this attention whoring.

/End

Agreed, he seems more concerned with attention/baiting.

theoretically locking thread

/fin
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment