Login

russian armor

Relic: Brits srsly needs nerf

PAGES (7)down
17 Feb 2016, 12:32 PM

I wonder why only German units scaling for Katitof, kublel is scaling too probably :foreveralone:

like he mentioned that pak howie has a barrage range of 110 too :bananadance:

on a serious note cultist, he doenst even play the game but hes a game designer so he knows stuff from reading stats and shit and can go through each scenario in his mastermind head and come up with the ultimative solution: le allies UP le axis OP
17 Feb 2016, 12:34 PM

I wonder why only German units scaling for Katitof, kublel is scaling too probably :foreveralone:

Kubel scales, it just doesn't vet :foreveralone:

@Bananenheld
You're not Super Mario, eat less shrooms, they make you see things which aren't there :snfBarton:
17 Feb 2016, 12:58 PM

on a serious note cultist, he doenst even play the game but hes a game designer so he knows stuff from reading stats and shit and can go through each scenario in his mastermind head and come up with the ultimative solution: le allies UP le axis OP

If Katitof does not play a game, yet has higher in game rnak than you, then I guess you don't play the game as well :luvDerp:
17 Feb 2016, 13:24 PM

I agree with what most of Barton says, but you can't nerf it all at once because that'd be a hard blow to the faction.

Infantry Sections are exceedingly strong as a 5 man squad with double brens. While in green cover they can kill an MG42 that is in a building, no suppression and without losing a model (and this is before the 5 man upgrade and double bren).

AEC should remain fairly strong, but it's timing is far too soon. Either jack the cost up to that of a Puma (70 fuel) or something because it's too cheap for its performance.

Tactical Support - this will be nerffed, but the free recon for 90 seconds is really long. Why not 15 seconds? its FREE after all.

Vicker HMG - those of you that say this MG is terrible must not play the game below a 4v4 capacity. This HMG can kill any MG. It has great dps, it's suppression is between the .50 cal USF and the MG42. But it will beat any MG in a building to building fight, or if you are in green cover firing into a building.. The Vickers is a great investment and a lot of brits will open up with it as their first unit and often make 2 to lock down the map early game vs OKW.

Don't forget at Vet1 the Vickers can kill snipers trying to snipe it because it has superior range and unless you're in cover 1 burst kills a sniper generally.

The Royal Engineer thing is getting really old, bracing and popping the heal to make emplacements invincible for such a long period of time. I don't agree with 400 manpower just going down the toilet because your opponent has made 2 mortars to counter you but there needs to be some middle ground. It should work like the OKW vehicle repair, the crew gets out to repair the structure and if they are taking heavy fire the pit is decrewed. I'm sure people can think of some sort of compensation, like lowering the effectiveness of the mortar pits while lowering their manpower cost... people even suggested making it 1 mortar per pit and a cost reduction.

Barton may of lost to hans, but I think everyone here would lose to hans so how is this a viable arguement?

17 Feb 2016, 14:34 PM

If Katitof does not play a game, yet has higher in game rnak than you, then I guess you don't play the game as well :luvDerp:

only rank i can see is 230 2v2 AT with a Mate who carried him hard lol

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198009261973

mate who carried him https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198007472278

atleast katitof has 300 games in total or so but ye he seems to be waaaaay better than me
17 Feb 2016, 14:36 PM

only rank i can see is 230 2v2 AT with a Mate who carried him hard lol

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198009261973

mate who carried him https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198007472278

atleast katitof has 300 games in total or so but ye he seems to be waaaaay better than me

He has spent more time in game than you. You can't fight that. Yet you are saying he does not play the game despite the fact you have spent even less time in gime than Katitof. #Logic
17 Feb 2016, 15:00 PM

He has spent more time in game than you. You can't fight that. Yet you are saying he does not play the game despite the fact you have spent even less time in gime than Katitof. #Logic

Katitof is lvl 182 since launch of the game, have barely 300 games played, and you are saying that he spent more time in game ... in game forums maybe but not in game for sure :megusta: Also you are unable to see how much time he had spent in game, so you cant say that he has more time of game experience.
17 Feb 2016, 15:07 PM

oh sorry he did play over the last 3 years, but as you can see he barely played in the last couple patches l0l. and my point still stands that he is only theorycrafting without any recently ingame experience AT ALL but acts like he knows everything 100% better than anyone else here. thats why he is such a mastermind at game designing, its a gift given from rngjesus himself to katitof.
17 Feb 2016, 15:13 PM

oh sorry he did play over the last 3 years, but as you can see he barely played in the last couple patches l0l. and my point still stands that he is only theorycrafting without any recently ingame experience AT ALL but acts like he knows everything 100% better than anyone else here. thats why he is such a mastermind at game designing, its a gift given from rngjesus himself to katitof.

I don't really get it. Theorycrafting without even playing the game seems pretty damn pointless to me.
17 Feb 2016, 21:15 PM

i faced bananenheld..(cmplex i guess) today with his mate zaphira in semosky,he played well as soviet.
remember spend so much time on coh2 doesnt mean they are pro players,still know so many friends who are playing at rank level 2(not full star) but they are almost top players.
17 Feb 2016, 21:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 21:15 PMSoheil

i faced bananenheld..(cmplex i guess) today with his mate zaphira in semosky,he played well as soviet.
remember spend so much time on coh2 doesnt mean they are pro players,still know so many friends who are playing at rank level 2(not full star) but they are almost top players.

Skills don't matter.

Whole point was about playing at all. And Katitof has spent more time in game.
17 Feb 2016, 23:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Back in black, i mean topic plz.
17 Feb 2016, 23:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 21:15 PMSoheil

u guys rekt us hard D: we were tilting hard lost so many matches today <444>_<444>
17 Feb 2016, 23:39 PM

What is the justification for the Cromwell to be so fast? Being able to kill the OST PIV so easily is stupid. And it costs less (teching and the unit itself as well)
17 Feb 2016, 23:44 PM

What is the justification for the Cromwell to be so fast? Being able to kill the OST PIV so easily is stupid. And it costs less (teching and the unit itself as well)

Balance.
Balance is justification.

Cruiser tanks were known for speed.
Axis tanks were known for armor.

British cromwell is fast.
Axis P4s are durable and have better AI.

P4 have slight edge in direct 1v1 confrontation, unless you have no awareness and micro worse then AI.
17 Feb 2016, 23:50 PM

In other words, the penetration value is better than the PIV, and the Kubel-Like speed allows it to blitz behind the PIV and wreck it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-GfF-1icfI&feature=youtu.be
18 Feb 2016, 00:18 AM

It takes about two panzer shrieks to bring me to about 65% health, speed and a generalist gun is the only thing going for cromwells. It does reliable damage against infantry but I can hear my shots pinging off the armor of tanks bigger than my Cromwell especially a panzer iv to an extent. It uses speed to pull off flank attacks. If I were to fight your panzers face to face unless I get lucky I'm going to lose.
18 Feb 2016, 00:27 AM

No, that is observation/Confirmation bias. That happens when players play as one faction only.
18 Feb 2016, 00:36 AM
Patrion 28

check the stats; the cromwell has shit armour. also, a 34/76 can RNG beat a IV.
18 Feb 2016, 00:41 AM

Forgive me if I go off topic a Little but I have played all the factions..... More than once to boot. I cannot be 100% I will admit that but the panzer iv does have better armor, I will have to look into the specifics later. I don't play auto matches I wanted the new commanders anyhoow and because of that my player card is pretty baren. I have bought every single commander for all factions and I have played all factions more then once.

Thinking about it I always bring my cromwells out into battle in two's anyhow. PenilBatration what is your opinion on the armor difference between the panzer iv and the Cromwell? Although the Cromwell could have a better gun and faster speed but if the Cromwell were to attack from the front would it still win? What is your opinion in this matter?
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 52
Poland 13
United States 17
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L