Login

russian armor

Relic: Brits srsly needs nerf

PAGES (7)down
16 Feb 2016, 19:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 19:35 PMButcher
Two games versus different Sturmtiger clan members. I don´t think they are low rank. Surely by the time I hit the higher ranks, I also faced higher leveled players.

so we should rebalance an entire faction based upon the first ten games one person played with them in a single gamemode.....k sounds like a sound plan.
16 Feb 2016, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 19:38 PMGrim

so we should rebalance an entire faction based upon the first ten games one person played with them in a single gamemode.....k sounds like a sound plan.
You are getting it wrong. For weeks I´m telling you Ostheer is weak. I almost quit the game. I barely managed to play the game. Then I buy Brits and MAGIC. A fucking win streak with zero effort versus high ranked players.

I´m not saying the whole game has to be rebalanced... but I hope you can understand why I´m curious about the state of Brits. The usual argument: ´If you can´t beat it, play it yourself and see how you are beaten´, somehow didn´t work out.
16 Feb 2016, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 19:40 PMButcher
You are getting it wrong. For weeks I´m telling you Ostheer is weak. I almost quit the game. I barely managed to play the game. Then I buy Brits and MAGIC. A fucking win streak with zero effort versus high ranked players.

I´m not saying the whole game has to be rebalanced... but I hope you can understand why I´m curious about the state of Brits. The usual argument: ´If you can´t beat it, play it yourself and see how you are beaten´, somehow didn´t work out.

Well, if you weren't using AEC/Arty cover, i would be a little surprised at your win streak. Everyone knows those 2 are the 2 OP/broken points at the moment. You should talk to Karbinder, die hard Axis fan with fake playercard. He think OST is fine at the moment and AEC doesn't force OST to build pak40s hahahaha.

Other than those 2 mentioned topics, I think UKF is fine. What's your take on balance?
16 Feb 2016, 20:06 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 19:40 PMButcher

So you ST guys have 264 rank with axis (looks like top player level).
ProGamer even dont have rank with OKW 1-1. heelou56 - 3522.
2 min game vs same ST guys.
Valhakar 1 game with OKW in ladder. ichlachmichneukrank 832 with ostheer.
Graagasht 689 with OKW. DriVi 1022 with ostheer.
Shelestofdeath 32 with ostheer. szwed 829 with OKW.
Smooth_Operator and SahinK 242.
Hudkey 1266 with ostheer. Arbitr 133 with OKW.
Chopin VODKA 707 with ostheer. Alnke 1697 with OKW.
Badman Dont have rank with OStheer in 2v2 1 game. A Space Wizard 2618 with OKW.

So dude i think you need more games with brit vs more skill players and before somthing write from you 10 game experience with tham.

16 Feb 2016, 20:56 PM

Honestly I'd like to see mortar pits changed to just one mortar and a cost reduction.
16 Feb 2016, 21:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

So dude i think you need more games with brit vs more skill players and before somthing write from you 10 game experience with tham.

Damn, someone did the search. And this is why you shouldn't put any weight in your ladder ranking after exiting your first 10 games.
16 Feb 2016, 21:16 PM

http://www.britishburnassociation.org/burns-units
16 Feb 2016, 22:11 PM

You should talk to Karbinder, die hard Axis fan with fake playercard. He think OST is fine at the moment and AEC doesn't force OST to build pak40s hahahaha.

I never said Ostheer is fine, because obviously they are crippled against the Brits due to them having the upper hand in most categories. Panzergrenadiers with panzerschrecks are in my regular build, which seems to work just fine against an AEC, which isn't forcing me to do anything. Although I talk about axis a lot more, I still support a strong allied faction (Mostly wanting improvements to the soviets T1 and the USF's under-powered Units for example: The Greyhound); therefore, I'd remove the wording of "Diehard Fan"; but of coarse, what am I to do about that? It's not like I control you. Also, I feel like everyone JUST noticed my obviously fake player card.
16 Feb 2016, 22:31 PM

Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

The title of the thread should really be "Brits srsly (sic) need buffs and nerfs"
16 Feb 2016, 22:34 PM

Pre-AEC buff, The British Forces where in a Coma, being the least picked, least winning faction. Post-AEC buff, the British Forces have too powerful a unit.

Clearly, the AEC needs brought in line, and the British need PROPER FIXES. At minimum: PIATs need to be reliable and an AT Snare needs to be available as early as Fausts (or given to Vet0 Sniper like before)
16 Feb 2016, 23:18 PM

Barton, l2p use smoke and flank, and play tutorial first
17 Feb 2016, 01:01 AM

A unit can become OP due to how its supported/used; not necessarily due to its own stats....snip

So what you are saying is the combination of the AEC crazy buff has great synergy with the brit units causing this massive imbalance. Yet, before the AEC buff this imbalance didn't exist. So yet again, this is an AEC problem, not a Brit unit problem.

Furthermore people are asking for brit buffs to compensate for a possible(and justifiable) heavy nerf to the AEC that's incoming. Because as previously stated, brits were completely nonviable in 1v1.

What always bothered me is that people are saying ostheer is holding on by a thread. Despite the fact that Ostheer is a widely popular faction pick in the ESL and often win the games that they are represented(Which people mostly picked Soviets, which also have strong match ups against Ostheer and OKW). The only thing I think is absurdly strong against ostheer is the timing the AEC comes out in. It's like this weird victim complex. On the other hand I whole-heartedly agree that fighting against Soviets is a god damn nightmare.

The lack of a proper snare and a proper hand held AT weapon is always going to hurt the brit faction.
17 Feb 2016, 08:00 AM

What always bothered me is that people are saying ostheer is holding on by a thread. Despite the fact that Ostheer is a widely popular faction pick in the ESL and often win the games that they are represented(Which people mostly picked Soviets, which also have strong match ups against Ostheer and OKW). The only thing I think is absurdly strong against ostheer is the timing the AEC comes out in. It's like this weird victim complex. On the other hand I whole-heartedly agree that fighting against Soviets is a god damn nightmare.

It is related to ostheer having the better matchup against soviets.
I mean go play ostheer in 1v1 and you will find out yourself that ukf has on par early game, better midgame, better lategame, that means you will need to put in much more effort to over come your opponent.
17 Feb 2016, 08:17 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Brits are only strong because of AEC being ridiculously broken, and to a much lesser extent, the cromwell. Remember last patch how Brits were unplayable in ESL? AEC just needs a nerf.
17 Feb 2016, 09:12 AM

Banned
Brits are only strong because of AEC being ridiculously broken, and to a much lesser extent, the cromwell. Remember last patch how Brits were unplayable in ESL? AEC just needs a nerf.

+1
For the rest - Barton cry me a river and L2P
17 Feb 2016, 10:46 AM

Honestly I'd like to see mortar pits changed to just one mortar and a cost reduction.

or its range reduce
17 Feb 2016, 10:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 10:46 AMSoheil

or its range reduce

That'll never happen as long as ISG exists with its current range.

Plus, static, short range mortar=useless unit.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see it.
17 Feb 2016, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 10:50 AMKatitof

That'll never happen as long as ISG exists with its current range.

Plus, static, short range mortar=useless unit.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see it.

who said short range! seems u dont know normal range
17 Feb 2016, 11:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 11:33 AMSoheil

who said short range! seems u dont know normal range

Guess what? Normal range for mortars is 80, this is short and for that mortars are MOBILE.

ISG range is 100. Why do you believe immobile, expensive, heavy on population emplacement should have shorter range then mobile, cheap, extremely accurate and SCALING unit(emplacement gets a total of 0 combat bonuses, all of it are survivability related)?

Provide suggested stats and put gameplay reasoning behind it with inclusion of other unit relations.

Spitting random, senseless changes without explanation or consideration of its impact is the fastest way to imbalance the game and 95% of balance threads are senseless bullshit like that, this thread is no difference-brits are underpowered severely with the exception of SINGLE unit keeping them up in the game, this isn't even an argument to discuss, we've all seen pre AEC brits in ESL, we all seen 30-40% W:L ratio back then.
17 Feb 2016, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 11:55 AMKatitof

...SCALING unit...

I wonder why only German units scaling for Katitof, kublel is scaling too probably :foreveralone:
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44
Germany 30
Germany 262

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %