Login

russian armor

Relic: Brits srsly needs nerf

PAGES (7)down
16 Feb 2016, 13:55 PM

I cant understand how we have free recon and that stupid arty support ... 2 abilities that must be gone or seriously reworked.

Im even ok with AEC but arty cover...
16 Feb 2016, 16:05 PM

Nerf the AEC but buff Brits or they will return to being unplayable.
16 Feb 2016, 16:49 PM

Thing with Brits is that they seem to just go from one crutch unit to the next. First Centaur/Churchill/Croc at launch now its AEC. Problem is Relic always overnerfs the crutch and then Brits get crushed until the next crutch comes along. Though I think part of it is that Brits are a pretty unforgiving faction if not played correctly.

Best to wait until Thursday's patch notes (and maybe preview?) A lot of the problems are the snowball effect of the shock value of AEC - best not to get ahead of ourselves and ask relic for another full retard "Super nerf Tommies!" patch just because of that.
16 Feb 2016, 17:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 16:05 PMDoggo
Nerf the AEC but buff Brits or they will return to being unplayable.

Or, they can just nerf the AEC, Brits are fine without it. No buff needed.
16 Feb 2016, 17:31 PM

W/L ratio pre AEC buff suggest that brits are anything but fine without it...

Pretty much AEC exclusively stands between axis and free win vs brits, which was pre AEC buff situation.
16 Feb 2016, 17:32 PM

If Barton, the potatomaster of exploit, says its OP, I'll take his word for it.
16 Feb 2016, 17:33 PM

This is incorrect. This is why the AEC was buffed. Prior to it Brits had so little mid-game they would get rolled by even the most lackluster of strategies. The AEC, while it is painful, will be brought in line with other units soon. When this happens I fully expect a range of buffs and nerfs to help the Brits during the mid-game.

Did we all forget that prior to AEC buff Brits were being eaten alive by Luchs? One wrong retreat and you could end up with no army, that is not fun, that is not fair, and that should not be part of the game.
16 Feb 2016, 17:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 17:31 PMKatitof

W/L ratio pre AEC buff suggest that brits are anything but fine without it...

Pretty much AEC exclusively stands between axis and free win vs brits, which was pre AEC buff situation.

Win/Loss ratio my ass. I've seen them in action long enough, without the AEC, yet they still are able to do exceptionally well in games. Most of the times that I've seen the Brits lose, they lost due to errors in their strategy, NOT because they were under-powered.
16 Feb 2016, 17:38 PM

You literally try to argue hard facts now.
You're in denial.
16 Feb 2016, 17:38 PM

Did we all forget that prior to AEC buff Brits were being eaten alive by Luchs? One wrong retreat and you could end up with no army, that is not fun, that is not fair, and that should not be part of the game.

Did we all forget how to use AT guns? Yes, yes we all certainly did.
16 Feb 2016, 18:03 PM

Did we all forget how to use AT guns? Yes, yes we all certainly did.

320 for an AT that can get flanked. 640 for no AI capability.
If you don't understand, isn't that what OST is complaining about right now how they're forced to go AT gun? At least they have a snare if the vehicle gets too close and OKW has shreks.

If luchs comes close, where's the snare? Nope, don't have one. Is there a mobile AT weapon, yes the piat. Can it hit a moving/kiting luchs, no. Please learn to look from both sides because you're only stating things that are convenient for you.

Is the AEC OP? I think so but without a mid-game reliable light AT option, they'll be effed again. And please remove your fake playercard. Either show one or don't. Otherwise, I'll just categorize you as another troll like penileratbatalion
16 Feb 2016, 18:09 PM

320 for an AT that can get flanked. 640 for no AI capability.
If you don't understand, isn't that what OST is complaining about right now how they're forced to go AT gun? At least they have a snare if the vehicle gets too close and OKW has shreks.

If luchs comes close, where's the snare? Nope, don't have one. Is there a mobile AT weapon, yes the piat. Can it hit a moving/kiting luchs, no. Please learn to look from both sides because you're only stating things that are convenient for you.

Is the AEC OP? I think so but without a mid-game reliable light AT option, they'll be effed again. And please remove your fake playercard. Either show one or don't. Otherwise, I'll just categorize you as another troll like penileratbatalion

Lately, I haven't seen Ostheer complain about forced AT. The British AT's cost could actually be brought down to 300 though just to balance things out, but I don't see anything else that the Brits need (besides that AEC nerf). I have full power to display my signature, as do you, and I'd love you to categorize me as a troll, because it would obviously make you oh so happy.
16 Feb 2016, 18:12 PM

Lately, I haven't seen Ostheer complain about forced AT. The British AT's cost could actually be brought down to 300 though just to balance things out, but I don't see anything else that the Brits need (besides that AEC nerf). I have full power to display my signature, as do you, and I'd love you to categorize me as a troll, because it would obviously make you oh so happy.

Might be because they have fausts on cheap, affordable base infantry and AT only mines.

You'd knew that if you've spend as much time playing the game as you do photoshoping your sig and trolling scrubs around here.
16 Feb 2016, 19:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 18:12 PMKatitof

Might be because they have fausts on cheap, affordable base infantry and AT only mines.

You'd knew that if you've spend as much time playing the game as you do posting here and trolling scrubs around here.

o the irony
16 Feb 2016, 19:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 18:12 PMKatitof

You'd knew that if you've spend as much time playing the game as you do photoshoping your sig and trolling scrubs around here.

Thank you for stating the obvious, and supporting my statement.

Seems someone is angry about me using MS paint. Last time I checked, I have 408 hours, but of coarse, you, by no means, are required to believe that. While using paint only took my 2 minutes, and 16 seconds.
16 Feb 2016, 19:28 PM

I bought the Brits two days ago... it took me 10 games and now I´m Nr. 6 2vs2 Brits random team. :D

It´s definitely more relaxing than playing Axis.

Win ratio: 100%.
16 Feb 2016, 19:29 PM

Please, provide us Brits game agasint good enough enemy without AEC since they are fine :foreveralone:
16 Feb 2016, 19:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 19:28 PMButcher
I bought the Brits two days ago... it took me 10 games and now I´m Nr. 6 2vs2 Brits random team. :D

There's a reason why Ostheer has the nickname...

16 Feb 2016, 19:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 19:28 PMButcher

This is because of the way the ranking system works, it has nothing to do with balance.

@Karbinder you are not reading the forums closely, there is literally a wall of posts about how OP the AEC is for Wehr because it forces AT gun, and this from a faction with fausts. Imagine if they didn't. You are incorrect, no problem, but you are getting aggressive. Ignore Katitof if you like, but he is right here. Also forcing you to get an AT gun is a win in and of itself, because now I can invest another 320 MP into infantry which you will be hard pressed to deal with, because your gun won't do anything. If you get overrun I also just made +5 fuel.
16 Feb 2016, 19:35 PM

This is because of the way the ranking system works, it has nothing to do with balance.
Two games versus different Sturmtiger clan members. I don´t think they are low rank. Surely by the time I hit the higher ranks, I also faced higher leveled players.

I actually like the Brit playstyle. Sit in cover and wait for an attack. Win those engagements because of your defensive superiority and easily stall into a strong lategame. Ostheer on the other hand is one huge struggle from early to late.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 88

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment