Login

russian armor

Increase AEC's price from 50 to 70 fuel

13 Feb 2016, 21:50 PM

So I thinked on all AEC stuff for some time and got an interesting idea....

What if we swap AEC with RA Valentine?

It is more pricey (all that everyone complains about), slower (cant chase as good) and has a Cromwell gun with a lowered damage (80 instead of 160) (AT capab. around the same, worse as AI). It will give UKF a decent light vehicle that would counter other lights... kind of. Of course, doctrinal abilities will stay in doctrine, so no free radar.
(maybe we also could tweak AEC gun to be the same as on Valentine, because they have the SAME gun... but I didnt think about it)

And RA is suddenly more useful because it has AEC.
13 Feb 2016, 22:04 PM

Make it 60 Fuel and compensate this with tech-cost. And increase tech-up time by %50.
13 Feb 2016, 22:07 PM

ye sorry i forgot about the pumas "gren LMG dps" MG, right? badtitof :megusta:

And counter snipe aimed shot :snfQuinn:
13 Feb 2016, 22:10 PM

There has been plenty of examples in this game of tech cost or cost of a unit does not justify balance or effectiveness of a unit (old TA/KT) It doesn't matter how much this unit cost. It currently is able to come in early in the game and pick infantry off like clock work. Forces OST to rush tier 2 every game. It's units like this where I know the balance designer doesn't have any idea what he is doing, nor does he test his conclusions before releasing them. A well micro AEC can end a game before it begins.

This has become company of light tanks.. infantry play is over in 5 minutes..
13 Feb 2016, 22:23 PM
Patrion 28

This has become company of light tanks.. infantry play is over in 5 minutes..

it's not, it's just that it's not infantry only after 5 minutes. schrecks, and to a small extent bazookas, will still let YOU play with infantry only though.
13 Feb 2016, 22:23 PM

The AEC is coming a bit too fast and it's a bit too good in sniping soldiers. Almost every 2nd shot is a guranteed sniped kill on open ground. That's a huge adantage in early game.
13 Feb 2016, 22:30 PM

it's not, it's just that it's not infantry only after 5 minutes. schrecks, and to a small extent bazookas, will still let YOU play with infantry only though.

AEC forces OST to rush tier 2 or GG within that time. Mind you that the starting unit for OST must go back to base to build, less capping power/firepower for OST. Also, with shreks your still chasing the damn thing around the map... and hopefully you get a long Range connect before you get sniped by the AEC
13 Feb 2016, 23:00 PM
Patrion 28

AEC forces OST to rush tier 2 or GG within that time. Mind you that the starting unit for OST must go back to base to build, less capping power/firepower for OST. Also, with shreks your still chasing the damn thing around the map... and hopefully you get a long Range connect before you get sniped by the AEC

i was really just responding to the last part. you can still kill AECs with schrecks if you hide behind shot blockers though. OKW can use mines to get them to stay put.
13 Feb 2016, 23:06 PM

i was really just responding to the last part. you can still kill AECs with schrecks if you hide behind shot blockers though. OKW can use mines to get them to stay put.

So now my counter to an AEC is to spend a 320mp, 120 muni unit and wait behind a shot blocker? What about maps like crossing, or Moscow outskirts where there is no shot blockers. Or not as many... try again...
13 Feb 2016, 23:11 PM
Patrion 28

So now my counter to an AEC is to spend a 320mp, 120 muni unit and wait behind a shot blocker? What about maps like crossing, or Moscow outskirts where there is no shot blockers. Or not as many... try again...

no, the actual counter is to stop playing the game since the AEC can't drive into your house if you're not playing.

320mp, 120 mun is less than the AEC costs so yes, that's ONE counter. another counter is to buy a V.

on maps like you mentioned your counter is to veto, kind of like jacksons do shit all against tigers in the forest part of lienen.
13 Feb 2016, 23:14 PM

no, the actual counter is to stop playing the game since the AEC can't drive into your house if you're not playing.

320mp, 120 mun is less than the AEC costs so yes, that's ONE counter. another counter is to buy a V.

on maps like you mentioned your counter is to veto, kind of like jacksons do shit all against tigers in the forest part of lienen.

Kk AEC is fine..
13 Feb 2016, 23:15 PM
Patrion 28

Kk AEC is fine..

maybe. haven't run into any issues against it myself but i haven't seen it a whole lot.
13 Feb 2016, 23:20 PM

maybe. haven't run into any issues against it myself but i haven't seen it a whole lot.

Your right I'm wrong so is OP, as well as anyone else in the 6 different threads who think so. It's a L2P issue on my half
13 Feb 2016, 23:22 PM
Patrion 28

Your right I'm wrong so is OP, as well as anyone else in the 6 different threads who think so. It's a L2P issue on my half

duh, everyone who likes what i don't like is retarded.
14 Feb 2016, 06:07 AM

Dude just look at his PC and go on.
14 Feb 2016, 10:09 AM
Patrion 28

Dude just look at his PC and go on.

he already did. obviously i'm still right. also, my PC has a blue theme although my new keyboard is all colours so it kind of doesn't match.
14 Feb 2016, 10:43 AM

Remember going AEC locks out the Bofors. What about cost increase for AEC but allows both? This may make Brits viable in face of an AEC nerf.
14 Feb 2016, 12:03 PM

Aec is broken, it's obvious fact, something should be done.
14 Feb 2016, 13:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2016, 12:03 PMNEVEC
Aec is broken, it's obvious fact, something should be done.

Relic changes the accuracy a little bit and the unit is broken? The AEC before was utter garbage and you know it. Didn't have any AI and was free experience for axis chreks. If you think a measily armored car is OP then you need to find a new strategy. What about panthers,chreks, KT, and JT which is a nightmare for allies late game?
14 Feb 2016, 13:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Feb 2016, 13:10 PMNirad

Relic changes the accuracy a little bit and the unit is broken? The AEC before was utter garbage and you know it. Didn't have any AI and was free experience for axis chreks. If you think a measily armored car is OP then you need to find a new strategy. What about panthers,chreks, KT, and JT which is a nightmare for allies late game?

Relic multiples it aoe 5 times.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 16
Germany 4
unknown 2
Germany 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L