Login

russian armor

M8 Motor Carriage

14 Feb 2016, 22:40 PM

I see more brum's then scotts. You don't see scott's in any game mode at all.

The worst part about the Scott is the blobs they are supposed to counter can chase it all day long without much concern.

Built 2 in a 2v2 vs 2 OKW both schrek blobbing as I had nothing else to combat the horde and early FRP. Yes rifles can beat Volks but they FRP both munition points. I could push but they returned to quickly to gain momentum. Thinking I did the right thing it turned out I had to micro the crap outta them more then any sniper because volks just A-move at it.

Didn't loose either but they managed a whopping 3 kills between them whilst being micro'd the majority of the length of the map.

If they are going to be so fragile against what they are designed to combat give them much improved moving accuracy so I can at least get decent kills for all the dam micro it requires.

14 Feb 2016, 23:53 PM

Buff Scott, move to a call in commander and add non doc party to the Americans, like a buildable fixed 105mms by default
15 Feb 2016, 00:41 AM

doenst make the unit better. if you go brummbear in a serious match you either 1) already won 2) you are going to lose. or tell me how often do you see brummbear? (not talking about 3v3 and 4v4 where the balance is completly off and it purely depents on the teamwork capacity of the team)

Care to explain? Everything I just said showed the brumbarr to be better. How often do you see a scott? I see brummbars more than scots.
15 Feb 2016, 01:10 AM

Replace M8 position with Sherman Crocodile. USF is the only faction with no flame access without choosing commander.

Move M8 to T3. Move ATGun to t0.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 26
United States 14
United States 2
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L