Login

russian armor

No crossfire/sli support

4 Jul 2013, 11:16 AM

Very strange decision on the dev teams part not to support this in an RTS, a genre that requires lots of computations.

Anyone have any insight into this decision?

Was it due to the bankruptcy? I thought the game was already done at that point.

Lazy coding on the devs part?

CoH1 supported it if I remember correctly, pretty annoyed by this decision.

I run AMD cards, and do not expect speedy optimization from them, so was hoping to pound through with horsepower.
4 Jul 2013, 11:24 AM

The game is supposed to do better on AMD cards than Nvidia, which is what I have. The game is clearly not finished and all we can hope is that patches & driver updates will improve the situation, until then, lower them settings and enjoy the solid gameplay on offer.
4 Jul 2013, 11:31 AM

I have the settings set where it is very playable, just a question as to why.

Support, I am not sure what kind of support we can expect on this title after the sale of the game from bankruptcy.

I supported it by buying the collector's edition, i got hundreds of hours out of CoH, so hope to have the same with 2, I am enjoying it so far, just doing campaign on General right now, then move on to some AI skirmish, then will play some multi.
4 Jul 2013, 11:39 AM

I have the settings set where it is very playable, just a question as to why.

Support, I am not sure what kind of support we can expect on this title after the sale of the game from bankruptcy.

I supported it by buying the collector's edition, i got hundreds of hours out of CoH, so hope to have the same with 2, I am enjoying it so far, just doing campaign on General right now, then move on to some AI skirmish, then will play some multi.

The game was sold along with the developer during the bankruptcy, SEGA is Relic's new owner and publisher. Relic is alive and well, they have plans to support the game until 2015 supposedly.
4 Jul 2013, 14:32 PM

Only thing we can do is wait, but looks like no multi gpu setups will benefit trying to play this game, which is just plain dumb on Relics part
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★