Login

russian armor

Whermacht 2* Stuka 37mm Anti Tank Loiter

8 Feb 2016, 00:51 AM

I have noticed every time i play against this, it seems without fail, the loiter stays for the duration of the ability, then the circles vanish from the minimap, and the planes often depart from the map entirely (no sounds they visibly fly off the map).

Yet they continue to attack tanks for this extended period too.

Either, the planes are bugged to stay longer than intended (i think this is the case because they stay CRAZY long on the map) or the minimap and plane AI is bugged to not accurately represent the fact that the loiter is still in effect.

Its extremely frustrating.

To reproduce: seems to happen 100% of the time, but its possible it happens only if the loiter has targets near the end of its lifespan?
8 Feb 2016, 01:12 AM
8 Feb 2016, 06:57 AM
Donator 11

Yep this has happened to me lots of times aswell, cant really tell whats the cause.
8 Feb 2016, 07:00 AM

be tnxfull it dint give engine dmg while dmging ur tank
8 Feb 2016, 11:29 AM

Ill try post a replay or something tonight
8 Feb 2016, 19:13 PM

Once I had 4 Su-76s die in one strafe at once, because they were all bumbling about into each other because of path finding :foreveralone:
8 Feb 2016, 23:28 PM

Yeah, I've seen this issue as well. The minimap stuff goes away, so I move out, thinking the ability is over. Wrong.
8 Feb 2016, 23:49 PM

Because they always attack in 2 waves I believe. They will stay in air longer if they still not complete a circle. Same with P47's and I think it's working as intended
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 9 Feb 2016, 18:27 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Do you have any more info on this, I wasn't able to reproduce it.
9 Feb 2016, 18:46 PM

It happens when they have "targeted" an objetive right before the skill dissappears, happens often with p-47s awell
10 Feb 2016, 23:35 PM

Well its late but as recompense i have made a delightful youtube video detailing the bug.

Put some annotations in it.

Watching it without the stress of actually playing it seems pretty obvious the Planes exist for the duration of the abilities cooldown, rather than the actual duration of the ability.

ie there is a 1 min timer for the duration of the ability, and a 2.5-3 min cooldown before u can use it again, after 1 min minimap circle disappears but planes remain, when the ability is off cool down after another min / 1.5 min, only then do the planes actually leave the map.

Not sure why you wouldnt be able to recreate, it happens every time from what ive seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWw-5KETNLA&feature=youtu.be

(dont judge horrendous su85 missplay pls :( )
11 Feb 2016, 12:40 PM

Do you have any more info on this, I wasn't able to reproduce it.

https://youtu.be/nD8_Iore_4w
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 12 Feb 2016, 21:08 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Feb 2016, 00:51 AMKleft
I have noticed every time i play against this, it seems without fail, the loiter stays for the duration of the ability, then the circles vanish from the minimap, and the planes often depart from the map entirely (no sounds they visibly fly off the map).

Yet they continue to attack tanks for this extended period too.

Either, the planes are bugged to stay longer than intended (i think this is the case because they stay CRAZY long on the map) or the minimap and plane AI is bugged to not accurately represent the fact that the loiter is still in effect.

Its extremely frustrating.

To reproduce: seems to happen 100% of the time, but its possible it happens only if the loiter has targets near the end of its lifespan?

Adding an Issue to our database. There something weird going on with loiter. Especially on the Stuka and IL-2 loiters.

Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS