Login

russian armor

rank matchup not fair

5 Feb 2016, 22:29 PM

hi guys, in this days we all had this problem that joined random match and mostly faced vs at team,specially in multipalyers game .in 4v4 searchng most alies are at team vs random axis.its happened to me alot that my mates were beginners (without rank) nor prestige,just amaturs and faced more than 60% vs alies team.
5 Feb 2016, 22:36 PM

Matchmaking system works great, just not enough players.
5 Feb 2016, 22:42 PM

theres enough players. Just alot of noobs Kappa
5 Feb 2016, 22:45 PM

Can confirm. Am a noob :)
Uhu
6 Feb 2016, 00:21 AM

Well, if you play teamvteam you're bound to run into pre-arranged teams (axis or allies).

If you're matched up with someone who outplays you, watch the replay and learn their build and playstyle.
6 Feb 2016, 03:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2016, 00:21 AMUhu
Well, if you play teamvteam you're bound to run into pre-arranged teams (axis or allies).

If you're matched up with someone who outplays you, watch the replay and learn their build and playstyle.

Do you do that? When you lose, do you watch the replay and take notes from the opponent? Feelsgoodman :thumb:
6 Feb 2016, 08:11 AM

theres enough players. Just alot of noobs Kappa

exactly noobs are in every mode days ago its happened to me when played random 2v2 most games i faced alies team top 100 or 50 ,and my mate first match 600 next 700....one of them without rank
:faint: even 4v4,i think random mode is broken these days.
6 Feb 2016, 10:37 AM

Do you do that? When you lose, do you watch the replay and take notes from the opponent? Feelsgoodman :thumb:

If his aim is to improve his game, he should.
6 Feb 2016, 13:01 PM

I have said it before and I'll say it again. There needs to be a button that you can click and it will keep searching until you have opponents(and mates obviously) +- your level and 100. Or percantage based arround 20 %.
If the game searches for an hour then because it simply takes that long to find that setup then it is your decision and you can uncheck it at any given moment. But I do not enjoy stomping noobs I i know stand no chance and I gain no rank nor to loose a game I should have won and loose a lot of ranks because my mate was not ranked for that particular teamsetup.

Lacking that, relic atleast needs to change how fast the game is happy with a setup, i understand if you were searching for 10 min you can and will be paired up and against rank 1000 even if top 10. But i had a game where I queue and INSTANTLY got into a game. I was rank 8, the opponents rank 15 as a team and my mate 500... thats just bad programming.
7 Feb 2016, 20:51 PM

yap,in these days i faced 90% alies as team instead random
8 Feb 2016, 01:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2016, 10:37 AMJewdo

If his aim is to improve his game, he should.

My game is alright, and I haven't watched a replay where a I lost, simply because it usually comes down to micro and unit placement, which comes to most simply by playing. To each his own however. :thumb:
8 Feb 2016, 07:33 AM

My game is alright, and I haven't watched a replay where a I lost, simply because it usually comes down to micro and unit placement, which comes to most simply by playing. To each his own however. :thumb:

Your game is alright because of knowledge from others, meta, cookie cutter builds, and simply, monkey see monkey do via stream.
8 Feb 2016, 22:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Feb 2016, 00:21 AMUhu

hehhh joking,goodnight.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS