Login

russian armor

OKW, the only faction with constant cloak

4 Feb 2016, 14:33 PM

Well, predator cloak has been added "to the database" like alomost 3 months ago? :foreveralone:
4 Feb 2016, 14:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 12:21 PMruzen
I dont feel like Its an issue.

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 12:42 PMTalore
This is such a non-issue it hurts.

bait thread

playercard pls

JP4 is ostensibly broken and you don't think it is an issue? Something that needs to be discussed?

4 Feb 2016, 14:43 PM

Personally don't think that cloaked raketens should be able to cap or defend a cap point.
4 Feb 2016, 14:46 PM

JP4 predator camo surely is broken. Why hasnt it been patched ages ago??

Posted it about half year ago. Was obliterated by nazi fanboys.
4 Feb 2016, 14:47 PM

Posted it about half year ago. Was obliterated by nazi fanboys.

Bro, becase KruppSteel? Daaa? :loco:

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
4 Feb 2016, 15:00 PM

raketen has less range and its a light rocket AT Gun. Also raketens arent an issue. JP4 dodge camo is though.

:foreveralone:
4 Feb 2016, 15:03 PM

I'm fine with the Raketenwerfer since it is different from the other AT guns and that it makes up for its lack of durability, firepower, and range through its utility. Plus, it's the first AT support weapon team that can retreat.

As for the Jagdpanzer IV, I will say it needs to be fixed since it reminds me a bit from vCoH where Hellcats could cloak in the open.
4 Feb 2016, 15:04 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

A question... When leaving cloak have bonus?
4 Feb 2016, 15:09 PM
Patrion 15

JP4 camo is an issue cause you even can't hit it with ground attack of maybe they already fixed it? I don't recall any fix about it..

Yea thats a real issue needs fixing but I doubt OP was talking about that.

JP4 is ostensibly broken and you don't think it is an issue? Something that needs to be discussed?
4 Feb 2016, 15:11 PM

Raketen is fine imo...
in case of the JP4 its too much...
4 Feb 2016, 15:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 15:11 PMRiCE
in case of the JP4 its too much...

How did you managed to escape from Den of Insanity again?

Unit superior to SU-85 should cost more then SU-85, which it does.
4 Feb 2016, 15:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

A question... When leaving cloak have bonus?

I'm pretty sure neither of them have a bonus to their attacks from attacking out of stealth, until they gain veterancy which then does give them a bonus.
4 Feb 2016, 15:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 15:18 PMVuther

I'm pretty sure neither of them have a bonus to their attacks from attacking out of stealth, until they gain veterancy which then does give them a bonus.

I suspect that JP4/Raketen ambush bonus is bugged; i.e., I think that these units retain their ambush bonus INFINITELY and for all shots they fire (even without camo)

What I am referring to is bug #1 from https://www.coh2.org/topic/48300/various-bugs-commandos-artillery-ninjas

Commandos ambush bonus is probably a copy-paste from raketen/jp4; since commandos are bugged, it is very likely that these units are also bugged as well.

(I haven't reported this as a bug yet, because I haven't verified it yet).
4 Feb 2016, 15:26 PM

So as always most of the people behave like children. Like "if you are not with me than you are ignorant or what ever" or "playercard please" and sh.. like that.

I never said it is a BIG problem (maybe only the JP), all i said is that OKW, since it got changed and has no resource penalties, that some of the "better" abilities should get in line with the other factions. And Raketten cloak in RED Cover feels just wrong. No other faction has this, why should OKW have it? COH2 does not work like vCOH and this is a good thing.
4 Feb 2016, 15:32 PM
Patrion 15

So as always most of the people behave like children. Like "if you are not with me than you are ignorant or what ever" or "playercard please" and sh.. like that.

I never said it is a BIG problem (maybe only the JP), all i said is that OKW, since it got changed and has no resource penalties, that some of the "better" abilities should get in line with the other factions. And Raketten cloak in RED Cover feels just wrong. No other faction has this, why should OKW have it? COH2 does not work like vCOH and this is a good thing.

First of all. Do you think;
"Raketten cloak in RED Cover feels just wrong" or "No other faction has this, why should OKW have it?"
Also whats that statement about VCOH?
4 Feb 2016, 15:33 PM

The JP4 phasing issue certainly needs patched.

The cloaking itself is fine - but I feel like the recloak time needs to be tweaked a little bit right now its a little too fast IMO. I think the fact that the JP4 isn't built that often (from my experience) is part of the reason why the phase shifting/cloak isn't really talked about much.
4 Feb 2016, 15:33 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I suspect that JP4/Raketen ambush bonus is bugged; i.e., I think that these units retain their ambush bonus INFINITELY and for all shots they fire (even without camo)

What I am referring to is bug #1 from https://www.coh2.org/topic/48300/various-bugs-commandos-artillery-ninjas

Commandos ambush bonus is probably a copy-paste from raketen/jp4; since commandos are bugged, it is very likely that these units are also bugged as well.

(I haven't reported this as a bug yet, because I haven't verified it yet).

Well, I'm pretty sure it can't be exactly a copy of those ones (and I mean exactly), because Raketen's supposed to gain shittons of penetration. If the Mandos had that, they'd of course be killing tanks.
4 Feb 2016, 15:35 PM

Just for the interest of everyone who didn't play vCoH:
The Wehrmacht's PaK had 3(!) camo shots a few patches ago before it revealed itself. Good old times.

yep, but u only need to search for the green shell on your mouse pointer to find where a cloacked pak was standing.....I think u cannot do that with cloacked rakketens...
4 Feb 2016, 15:40 PM

This is balanced by Raketens having low range and DPS compared to other AT guns, and JP4 being the most expensive non-superheavy TD.

Granted, the JP4 phasing issue needs to be fixed, the cloak is fine. Maybe make it easier for infantry to detect so that supporting troops can protect your armor better, but no more than that.
4 Feb 2016, 15:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 15:32 PMruzen

First of all. Do you think;
"Raketten cloak in RED Cover feels just wrong" or "No other faction has this, why should OKW have it?"
Also whats that statement about VCOH?

Both, because COH2 cloak works much better then vCOHs. COH2 unit have no permanent cloak and it is really cool that way. All units in vCOH had permanent cloak (see Snipers) and all players (top or flop) agreed that the cloaking in COH2 is much better.
I don't know how else i can explain it.

This is balanced by Raketens having low range and DPS compared to other AT guns, and JP4 being the most expensive non-superheavy TD.

Granted, the JP4 phasing issue needs to be fixed, the cloak is fine. Maybe make it easier for infantry to detect so that supporting troops can protect your armor better, but no more than that.

Dont forget the advantages that Raketten has, cheapest AT gun and the highest ROF.And also the only AT gun that can retreat. I think that this is enough, dont you think? The cloak should stay but it should work like all the other units in this game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★