Login

russian armor

calliope? no, calliOP !!!!!

3 Feb 2016, 10:48 AM

US calliope is sooo OP why do not patch about calliope ?

and WHY 1919LMG IN CLIIOPE COMMADER?????? WHY?? 1919LMG + CALLIOPES IS FUXKING OP !!

i think all axis agree about that
3 Feb 2016, 10:54 AM

Needs more !!!!111
3 Feb 2016, 10:54 AM

Relic can't buff USF in a better-manner as they think it'd be a waste of time so they just did it with that particular peculiar commander.
3 Feb 2016, 10:55 AM

I agree that commander is a no-brainer for anyone who has it...
3 Feb 2016, 11:00 AM

Typical rage thread. Loses game, goes to forum to complain with lots of inappropriate language and tons of punctuation.

From my experience with random OKW 2on2 teammates, people who tend to say that the Calliope is OP are Volksblobbers to Panther/KT. Especially these with your kind of punctuation and phrasing.

It is not like that USF has got enough AT and AI both at the same time. Just make yourself a mission to go and hunt these things down instead of patiently sitting in your base, or mass-blob retreat.

If it is 4on4, Axis has got their own (cheaper) Pwerfer, which does deal with blobs equally well.
3 Feb 2016, 11:00 AM

Its not that hard to understand.

1 - Make commander OP as ****
2 - Sell a puddingload of that commander
3 - Profit

Not important: May cause imbalanced gameplay
3 Feb 2016, 11:01 AM

Permanently Banned
Relic know how to do money, thats all OpieOP.
3 Feb 2016, 11:02 AM

Its not that hard to understand.

1 - Make commander OP as ****
2 - Sell a puddingload of that commander
3 - Profit

Not important: May cause imbalanced gameplay

4. Nerf to the ground.
3 Feb 2016, 11:18 AM

Typical rage thread. Loses game, goes to forum to complain with lots of inappropriate language and tons of punctuation.

From my experience with random OKW 2on2 teammates, people who tend to say that the Calliope is OP are Volksblobbers to Panther/KT. Especially these with your kind of punctuation and phrasing.

It is not like that USF has got enough AT and AI both at the same time. Just make yourself a mission to go and hunt these things down instead of patiently sitting in your base, or mass-blob retreat.

If it is 4on4, Axis has got their own (cheaper) Pwerfer, which does deal with blobs equally well.

plz dont say "BLOB" to me. im 2v2 ostheer user "St.디르도" 18 rank.

i do not blob, it just way to die fast

yeah agree not blob is good to save infantry

but 'not blob' is not solution about calliope. IT CNAT STOP MELTING MG, AT ,MORTOR AND VET INFNATRY!!!!
3 Feb 2016, 11:21 AM

Git good , L2P , Smoke w. and flank , Nerf , Ban I DEMAND MORE TOXİC :sibToxic: :hansWUT: :hansREKT:
3 Feb 2016, 11:21 AM

but 'not blob' is not solution about calliope. IT CNAT STOP MELTING MG, AT ,MORTOR AND VET INFNATRY!!!!

News at 11: Unit that was designed to counter intended units counters intended units.

What do you expect, really? Adapt to the meta of possible calliops, get less stationary units, or keep them moving. Or lose ranks.

3 Feb 2016, 11:39 AM

News at 11: Unit that was designed to counter intended units counters intended units.

What do you expect, really? Adapt to the meta of possible calliops, get less stationary units, or keep them moving. Or lose ranks.

oh yeah but caliiope is still OP . keep moveing? god.... who dont know that;;;

i dont want childish talking
3 Feb 2016, 11:41 AM

oh... can i have my pre-nerf obersoldaten back? those were designed to counter infantry, and thats what they did
3 Feb 2016, 11:41 AM

Jesus Conrad! Tie your fucking laces!
3 Feb 2016, 11:42 AM
Donator 11

Please stop posting in this forum. Getting less support weapons as ostheer?? :romeoPls::snfPeter:

Everyone should know by now that the calliope commander is over performing greatly. These rage post are no good tho.
3 Feb 2016, 11:45 AM

Lovely replies, I do love the Axis bias, I'm really ashamed to be part of OKW. Stuka and Pwerfer killing stationary? Axis solution: Get less stationary weapons as Allies.

Calli killing stationary weapons - Axis solution: Nerf of GTFO.

*slowclap*
3 Feb 2016, 11:46 AM

Lovely replies, I do love the Axis bias, I'm really ashamed to be part of OKW. Stuka and Pwerfer killing stationary? Axis solution: Get less stationary weapons as Allies.

Calli killing stationary weapons - Axis solution: Nerf of GTFO.

*slowclap*

Comments like these makes me wonder if you even play axis.

@OP caliope is OP, but post like these won't help that im afraid.
3 Feb 2016, 11:48 AM

=> Playing the game is different from reading and replying in the forums.
3 Feb 2016, 11:50 AM
Donator 11

How about you post your ranks here johnsmith? or do you want me to smash you in 1v1's as allies and axis?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★