Login

russian armor

OKW February hotfix wishlist

• This thread is locked
3 Feb 2016, 04:05 AM

• Kubelwagen; Arguabay the most disgusting iteration of this broken troll unit. STURMS STURM, WHILE THE KUBEL GRABS THE WHOLE MAP, FU! A fuel cost of 20 is anticipated. Or the removal of capping ability.
  • Sturmpioneers; They shouldn't wipe out full health expensive units. I know the voice acting is cool and it is cool to yolo with them and watch your opponent drop like fly but it is not 'cool' to face them that early in game. Let's get rid of the "badassness" cheese and leave it to action superhero movies.
  • Volks; If they upgrade to shrecks then their kars should be replaced with that of support crews, IE a dummy kar with zero accuracy. If they are going to turn into a soley AI unit then their cost should be increased to 280MP. No reason for them to snipe USF RM from such a long range.
  • Luchs;Too much hitpoints allows it to be used like a medium vehicle, not much micro is needed and it is all rewards and absolutely zero risk.
  • Flame Nade; Remove it from this cheapss, annoying as fuck unit so HMGs, use of cover or buildings and stuff like that could have a purpose to exist.

List yours please. The patch is about to drop soon, or mid February to be exact.
3 Feb 2016, 04:08 AM

Dude...stop.

It's enough.
3 Feb 2016, 04:21 AM

3 Feb 2016, 04:33 AM

• Kubelwagen; Arguabay the most disgusting iteration of this broken troll unit. STURMS STURM, WHILE THE KUBEL GRABS THE WHOLE MAP, FU! A fuel cost of 20 is anticipated. Or the removal of capping ability.
  • Sturmpioneers; They shouldn't wipe out full health expensive units. I know the voice acting is cool and it is cool to yolo with them and watch your opponent drop like fly but it is not 'cool' to face them that early in game. Let's get rid of the "badassness" cheese and leave it to action superhero movies.
  • Volks; If they upgrade to shrecks then their kars should be replaced with that of support crews, IE a dummy kar with zero accuracy. If they are going to turn into a soley AI unit then their cost should be increased to 280MP. No reason for them to snipe USF RM from such a long range.
  • Luchs;Too much hitpoints allows it to be used like a medium vehicle, not much micro is needed and it is all rewards and absolutely zero risk.
  • Flame Nade; Remove it from this cheapss, annoying as fuck unit so HMGs, use of cover or buildings and stuff like that could have a purpose to exist.

List yours please. The patch is about to drop soon, or mid February to be exact.

Nein. :luvArmy:
3 Feb 2016, 05:55 AM

If I were mod, I would ban these obvious trolls.
3 Feb 2016, 19:04 PM
Senior Editor Badge

How about instead of flaming on every thread you post in, you create a constructive opinion using facts such as unit/weapon stats, replays, high-level players' streams, etc.
Also, please spell correctly and try your best to create coherent sentences.
Maybe English isn't your first language, that's fine, but it's quite hard to follow what you're writing here other than arguing that okw is OP as hell.

Now, Soviets do well against OKW if you get maxims.
USF dont' have a problem if you get M1919s on your riflemen.
USF do very well against Ostheer. Just put smoke everywhere.
If you think the Luchs is OP, well, let me tell you, in infantry company, you've got access to mines. In Armor company, you've got access to mines if you get an assault engineer. If you build an M20, you've got access to mines. When you go captain you get a bazooka.
If you put a RE into your m20, then get your captain, you have three bazookas.

There's a lot of stuff you can do as USF and it can be quite fun.
3 Feb 2016, 19:16 PM

I disagree with everything except for this :D:
https://www.coh2.org/topic/48788/ostheer-railway-artillery

Lol, you made me giggle at work. I think you'd be a good salesman.

As for OP, denied. disagree with all the points. You make Allied fanboism look bad lol
3 Feb 2016, 19:30 PM

I don't agree with OP, but...

Kubel capping with +15% cap speed is kinda unecessary. PERSONALLY, I'd like a button for the kubel:
Option A: Suppress, but don't cap
Option B: Cap, but don't suppress. Decap at +15% speed, cap at -15% speed

Also, with improved volks performance, I think that the resources penalty should come back. I actually liked to make options using the Mech HQ, and I never had any problems with it.

EDIT: typo
3 Feb 2016, 19:35 PM

pathing fix or we riot XD
3 Feb 2016, 19:37 PM

At this point, all I want is the official forums back.

3 Feb 2016, 19:43 PM

mods stop being pussies and start handing out permabans for this
3 Feb 2016, 21:38 PM

Penals - some damage buff after lvl 3
Cons - some damage buff or LMG grade after t2 or t3
Molotovs - reduce throw time
Sniper Team - some HP buff
T70 - damage buff, let's say 50 or 60 - he should be 2 shots ost sniper
IL-2 strafing run - damage buff, penetration buff, return the ability to target vehicles
Grens rifle nades - nerf damage, it's still to OP
Stuka Close Air Support - fix that bug with 3 runs after time is gone, damage nerf
Werfer - nerf damage or make others rocket arty with same ability to wipe entire squads
Command Pz4 - dunno the thing, but his aura is too powerfull - you just can't kill units if enemy got .5 micro
ST pio - remove all terrain boots for them or add the same boots to all close range units like shoks, commandos, assault grenadiers etc
Volks - work with Pshrek, sometimes it's able to kill infantry models in droves
OKW free grades(Nades, healing, fixing) - remove that shit. I can understand this if OKW is starving, but for now they are not.
OKW nades - give cooldown on throw abilities for deny double nades throwing.
Jagpanzer cloack - make it targetable for attack ground.
Calliop - nerf it. Too much for pay2win.
Pershing - some move and acceleration work needed.

Can't say about Brits.
4 Feb 2016, 13:44 PM

:rofl: made my day :banana:
4 Feb 2016, 14:07 PM

Should stop reading after this. 20 Fuel is nothing else but trolling, but okay let's go on...

Sturmpioniere have to reach the close distance at first. Usually they die while charging in as any other unit. Long range they are useless and they are anything but cheap.

Volksgrens with Schrecks is a neverending story. Your idea still doesn't seem pretty solid.

Luchs loses against the AEC, Sov has AT snare and T70, USF has bazookas and Stuart. In fact, the Luchs loses against every comparable Allied light tank. Luchs doesn't suppress.

So tell me what OKW should do against building rush meta? They have no mortar and leIG comes after 5 minutes at the earliest.

4 Feb 2016, 14:19 PM

Guys, i have made a template so you can create your own wishlist

• [t0 unit]; Arguably the most disgusting iteration of a troll unit. A fuel cost increase is anticipated. Or the removal of [ability].
• [assault squad ]; They shouldn't wipe out full health expensive units. I know the voice acting is cool and it is cool to yolo with them and watch your opponent drop like fly but it is not 'cool' to face them in game. Let's get rid of the "badassness" cheese and leave it to action superhero movies.
• [baseline infantry]; If they upgrade to [ability] then their guns should be replaced with that of support crews, IE a dummy gun with zero accuracy. If they are going to turn into a soley AI unit then their cost should be increased. No reason for them to kill other inf from such a long range.
• [light tank];Too much hitpoints allows it to be used like a medium vehicle, not much micro is needed and it is all rewards and absolutely zero risk.
• [upgrade]; Remove it way to cheap, annoying as fuc, use of cover or buildings and stuff like that could have a purpose to exist.
4 Feb 2016, 14:24 PM

Swiftsabre please. You ban and lock for much less. This is two days of this guy flooding the thread index. Be true to your name and be swift with your sabre as you ban these troll accounts.
4 Feb 2016, 14:24 PM

mods stop being pussies and start handing out permabans for this

they do, but only for axis fanbois Kappa
4 Feb 2016, 14:26 PM

C'mon don't take the bait :snfPeter:
4 Feb 2016, 17:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 14:26 PMShanka
C'mon don't take the bait :snfPeter:

but its so hard :snfCHVGame:
4 Feb 2016, 17:11 PM
Patrion 15

Locked the thread, this isn't going anywhere.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★