russian armor

Ostheer Railway Artillery

PAGES (10)down
4 Feb 2016, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Feb 2016, 16:29 PMShanka

There is so much dialogues unused and dialogs outdated it makes me cry

V1 voices :foreveralone:
Afro voices for USF :foreveralone:

My favorite is the Ostheer announcer saying that T3 unlocks medium armor and rocket artillery.

If memory serves, Panzerwerfer has been in T4 since the last phases of the game's beta.
4 Feb 2016, 16:50 PM
Patrion 28

+1. 400 ammo would be too much. Maybe only in team games...

a 700 mun float was perfectly achievable for OKW when the salvage barrage was still a thing. wasn't easily achievable and required spending almost no mun on anything else but it still won games.
4 Feb 2016, 17:19 PM

a 700 mun float was perfectly achievable for OKW when the salvage barrage was still a thing. wasn't easily achievable and required spending almost no mun on anything else but it still won games.

The railway artillery is for Wehrmacht Ostheer, and only for Wehrmacht Ostheer. Even though Ostheer is highly dependent on munitions, 325 munitions should be decent amount, because it requires a choice between upgrading your units/panzers, or saving during late game for an ultimate breakthrough ability.
4 Feb 2016, 17:20 PM

:foreveralone:
4 Feb 2016, 17:35 PM

Added damage caused to units in each part of the blast radius.
4 Feb 2016, 17:44 PM

I don't think we need more one click obliteration abilities, Air supremacy is bad enough.
4 Feb 2016, 17:46 PM

I don't think we need more one click obliteration abilities, Air supremacy is bad enough.

I think we (you) do. By the way, this isn't just a one click obliterate ability, but instead it is more of a breakthrough ability if the game goes on long enough.
4 Feb 2016, 18:07 PM

Source for the V1?

I'd love to hear it.
4 Feb 2016, 18:09 PM

Interesting how many broken/disables dialogue pieces there are in the game, but time to go back on topic.
4 Feb 2016, 18:28 PM

Inb4 relic takes your idea and releases a v1 doctrine :'D

On a serious Note I dont think relic will rework single units/doctrines..past has Shown they prefer to Release New (stronger) content instead of fixing old stuff. .
4 Feb 2016, 18:30 PM

Inb4 relic takes your idea and releases a v1 doctrine :'D

V1 is more of an Oberkommando West thing. Gustav fits Ostheer perfectly. :D
Even if they thought of adding a rocket, it should be a V2. ^_^
4 Feb 2016, 19:21 PM

On a serious Note I dont think relic will rework single units/doctrines..past has Shown they prefer to Release New (stronger) content instead of fixing old stuff. .

If only relic would consider this (In my opinion. Yes I had to say that because otherwise I'd have the entire allied fanboy army crawling up my ass.)
4 Feb 2016, 19:46 PM
Donator 33

big +1

Just gonna say anyone who agreed to the shell arriving quickly with a loud bang, after about 4-5 seconds without flares, remember this thing called precision strike, that everyone collectively hated. Stuka strike has no flares, Ostheer doesn't need another strike without flares. Railway does a good job as is to be frank that first shell is what you want to do the work, if your relying on the other shells then bad luck really.
4 Feb 2016, 20:39 PM

Just gonna say anyone who agreed to the shell arriving quickly with a loud bang, after about 4-5 seconds without flares, remember this thing called precision strike, that everyone collectively hated. Stuka strike has no flares, Ostheer doesn't need another strike without flares. Railway does a good job as is to be frank that first shell is what you want to do the work, if your relying on the other shells then bad luck really.

Yet this forum is about a rework of railway artillery, not a mere single change in a value.
4 Feb 2016, 20:41 PM

L2Read.

4-5 secs with flares OR 10+ sec without flares with with louder noise (aka dive bomb)
4 Feb 2016, 20:46 PM

L2Read.

4-5 secs with flares OR 10+ sec without flares with with louder noise (aka dive bomb)

4-5 seconds with flares? What's the point of the flares even if there's nearly no time to react?
4 Feb 2016, 20:49 PM

I should be adding a new before and after picture for the railway artillery soon.
4 Feb 2016, 21:40 PM

4-5 seconds with flares? What's the point of the flares even if there's nearly no time to react?

No time to react agasint single shell landing in the middle of red flares? come on...
4 Feb 2016, 21:59 PM

No time to react agasint single shell landing in the middle of red flares? come on...

Unless you were moving them before the flares. Either way, plenty of time to react with the new and improved Gustav shell of impending doom.
4 Feb 2016, 22:03 PM

Generic Urban, Before and After:

Added the new Before and After preview.

Note: The Darkest area in the crater is the red zone, the lighter part of the crater is the yellow zone.
PAGES (10)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS