Login

russian armor

Full meta maxim spam

13 Feb 2016, 05:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2016, 00:50 AMaaa
maxin spam is counterd just by infantry micro (google word "micro" ) also optional
2. leigs
3. luchs rush

Actually its weak unit. Having more than 2 of them = loss to any normal player.

Your trolling is getting worse, seriouslee.

One great thing about maxim spam is that the zis gun (counter to vehicles ) is in the same tier as maxim. While okw spends many resources to tech you can just sit on your t2 and spam even more due no teching required until 8th Minute. But hey what do I know im Bad at the game but still lolroflstomping my opponents with maxim spam if goes LeIG you go t70 and rape his Ass literally
Neo
13 Feb 2016, 11:53 AM

Would you not respect the word of a baker on what fucks up his bread?

Logical error in your metaphor.

Accurately expressed, this would be "Would you respect the word of a baker on how to best be the micro organism that fucks up his bread?"

And the answer is, you wouldn't.
13 Feb 2016, 18:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2016, 11:53 AMNeo

Accurately expressed, this would be "Would you respect the word of a baker on how to best be the micro organism that fucks up his bread?"

Your metaphor is confused and esoteric.

"I, as a professional "X" am not allowed to be considered knowledgeable on what counters "X"."

This makes no sense.

[edit]
Or an even simpler explanation.

I play Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I always throw Rock.

I always beat Scissors.

I always lose to Paper.

Based on what you have just read, Am I knowledgeable in not only what Rock can do, but what Rock is vulnerable to?

13 Feb 2016, 18:35 PM
Donator 33

With how much we see threads complaining of maxim spam, one wonders when the changes to other USSR infantry will come to slow the maxim to take a back seat. I'd rather see the death loop fixed and penals boosted to encourage different plays. With that an adjustment can be made. Otherwise just changing maxim will pull the last string from Soviet early game.
Neo
13 Feb 2016, 18:40 PM

Your metaphor is confused and esoteric.

"I, as a professional "X" am not allowed to be considered knowledgeable on what counters "X"."

This makes no sense.

[edit]
Or an even simpler explanation.

I play Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I always throw Rock.

I always beat Scissors.

I always lose to Paper.

Based on what you have just read, Am I knowledgeable in not only what Rock can do, but what Rock is vulnerable to?

You think you are intelligent when you are actually confused. Let me guess, you're a philosophy student? :)

It's very simple: someone who has never done X cannot educate other people how to do X.

If you've never had to counter Maxim spam, your opinion about how to counter it is worthless. It's not rocket science. Ask your professor for help.

P.S. Look up esoteric in a dictionary, it doesn't mean what you think it means.
13 Feb 2016, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2016, 18:40 PMNeo

You think you are intelligent when you are actually confused. Let me guess, you're a philosophy student? :)

It's very simple: someone who has never done X cannot educate other people how to do X.

If you've never had to counter Maxim spam, your opinion about how to counter it is worthless. It's not rocket science. Ask your professor for help.

P.S. Look up esoteric in a dictionary, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

My main argument is that your willingness to wallow in ignorance and mediocrity is blinding you to the facts.

According to your """""""""logic""""""""", a Wildcat pilot isn't allowed to know that a Zero can outmaneuver him because he hasn't flown one.

Am I making sense yet?

Esoteric also means hard to understand, btw.
13 Feb 2016, 18:54 PM

With how much we see threads complaining of maxim spam, one wonders when the changes to other USSR infantry will come to slow the maxim to take a back seat. I'd rather see the death loop fixed and penals boosted to encourage different plays. With that an adjustment can be made. Otherwise just changing maxim will pull the last string from Soviet early game.

100% yes
13 Feb 2016, 18:59 PM

this is still a how-to-counter-maximspam-as-okw thread
13 Feb 2016, 19:00 PM

So long as luchs, stuka and ISG has been mentioned that pretty much covers the early game.
15 Feb 2016, 16:02 PM

Buuuuuuuuuuuurn

On-topic, the only way u can counter maxim spam....oh wait its impossible.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA MAXIM COUNTER YOU
16 Feb 2016, 02:41 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Feb 2016, 11:53 AMNeo

I'm pretty sure bakers are the authority on keeping bread from molding...

Because that knowledge is essential for, you know, the process of storing bread...

Which I would imagine bakers do a lot of...

Just sayin'
Neo
16 Feb 2016, 11:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 02:41 AMwouren

I'm pretty sure bakers are the authority on keeping bread from molding...

Because that knowledge is essential for, you know, the process of storing bread...

Which I would imagine bakers do a lot of...

Just sayin'

Read what you quoted again.
16 Feb 2016, 11:48 AM

I've been spamming ISGs. They seem to work :megusta:
16 Feb 2016, 12:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 11:32 AMNeo

Read what you quoted again.

I have done so. No epiphany hath befallen upon me. I think it's reasonable that a Russian player would be able to give advice on what can screw up the Russian's play, even if (s)he is completely incapable of actually playing the opposite faction.

Also, just in case you were wondering:
http://m.wikihow.com/Prevent-Mold-Growth-on-Bread
Neo
16 Feb 2016, 14:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 12:59 PMwouren

I have done so. No epiphany hath befallen upon me. I think it's reasonable that a Russian player would be able to give advice on what can screw up the Russian's play, even if (s)he is completely incapable of actually playing the opposite faction.

Disagree.

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2016, 12:59 PMwouren

Also, just in case you were wondering:
http://m.wikihow.com/Prevent-Mold-Growth-on-Bread

I wasn't.
16 Feb 2016, 15:00 PM

As mostly sov player I learned counterplays for my tactics by how other players use them against me. Nothing magical. Feel free to continue to disagree.
16 Feb 2016, 15:13 PM

Breadposting is top kek for sure.
16 Feb 2016, 15:30 PM
Donator 22

+1

The only answer early game is to try and secure buildings, anticipate Maxim locations and directions -> flanking, especially with Sturms if possible. Don't be overly agressive.

Later answers are as already being said:
  • the Flak HT, has to be used very carefully tho; Noggano showed us some nice use of it.
  • the Luchs
  • double Leig / ISG (I'd like to see smoke on it as well)
  • Stuka (deffo the best)
18 Feb 2016, 18:48 PM

I think i need help countering MGs as OKW too. I motly play 2v2 version of game, and as you all understand, flanking is not very posible in this version. On some maps 2 MGs can cover half of the map. Than brits build their mortar that can shoot a med car and... after that t70 or AEC or stuart (depends on who we play against).. and close GG ))
PLs help, need advice on what can be done nowadays angains ally mg spam. ty.
18 Feb 2016, 19:07 PM

Problem with Maxim is how cheap it is, compared to OKW infantry. MG is supose to be a force multiplier, so that 1 MG can stop 2 or more squads comming from one direction. Therefore it should be slightly more expensive than corresponding tier enemy infantry. That was true when volks cost 220 manpower, but since now Volks cost 260 manpower,this balance is no longer true. You can literally have 1 mg for 1 OKW infantry unit right now, so if Maxims are properly microed there is no way to flank them. Wich is further aggravated that OKW has the most expensive starting unit, while soviets have the cheapest starting unit (and thus more manpower to spend). JUst my theory...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★