Ostheer is on life support

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
28 Jan 2016, 10:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 10:21 AMEsxile
Pure AI: 251 flamer upgrade
ALV: 222
AT: Pak40

On the mix: HMG42 Vet ability + Gren faust + pzgren shreck.

Light vehicle play is what let Sov/Brit/USF break Ostheer defense, if you add a light tank to Ostheer, what will be the solution?

The whole point is that light vehicles BREAK the defense way too easily, either in terms of map control or loss of units. A good player won't get in faust range. And again, to field all 4 of your T2 options costs a large amount of manpower.
28 Jan 2016, 10:29 AM

Stark is right reanimate COH SdKfz 250/10 Light AT Halftrack (Light AT Halftrack) from PE (panzer elite) faction with detrack ability.
28 Jan 2016, 10:42 AM

Doesn't Ost have the best tourney win rate though?
28 Jan 2016, 10:45 AM

How about another upgrade for 251?

http://www.wehrmacht-history.com/heer/sd.kfz.251/sd.kfz.251-10-mittlere-schuetzenpanzerwagen-3.7-cm-pak-ausf-c.htm

There is less then zero probability that relic will change 222 into a light tank, so you people might give up that idea.

Its more likely we'll see another upgrade for existing unit.

Another part of why ost struggles is *drumroll* lack of side upgrades, which have to be included in the base tech price, which is why the tech is so menpower hungry.
28 Jan 2016, 10:57 AM

This has got to be a joke... OH does NOT need 222 buff or changes to vehicle-play.

OH already has the right tools to fight early vehicles. Faust and HMG-42 vet 1 ability will absolutely wreck all allied light vehicles except for maybe Stuart. I agree, adjustments must be made to the AEC, but if you play your cards right with OH you WILL get the upper-hand...

EDIT: And i havent even begun to talk about Schrecks or PAK-40... OR TELLER MINES!!!
28 Jan 2016, 11:42 AM

This has got to be a joke... OH does NOT need 222 buff or changes to vehicle-play.

OH already has the right tools to fight early vehicles. Faust and HMG-42 vet 1 ability will absolutely wreck all allied light vehicles except for maybe Stuart. I agree, adjustments must be made to the AEC, but if you play your cards right with OH you WILL get the upper-hand...

EDIT: And i havent even begun to talk about Schrecks or PAK-40... OR TELLER MINES!!!

your obviously shit at this game to think that
28 Jan 2016, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 11:42 AMpugzii

your obviously shit at this game to think that

Please elaborate - dear friend. If you have any substantial contributions to this debate, that is...
28 Jan 2016, 11:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 09:40 AMzarok47

T70 can fight both luchs and aaht (atg unneeded).

Point to me the ostheer t70.

Lol, that is irrelevant. Luchs comes in way earlier than T70 does. It has a huge window to do whatever it wants before T70 hits the field (if there is no ZiS....)

Makeing it easier to snare luchs rushing into your lines.

You're probably right, but it requires a mistake from the player to get hit by that AT nade. Luchs is very mobile and also easily outranges the conscript AT-nade.
28 Jan 2016, 11:55 AM

Please elaborate - dear friend. If you have any substantial contributions to this debate, that is...

I dont like pugziis statement (this part "your obviously shit")

But he is basicaly true

Elaboration based on:

- hiden player card
- number of posts
- and your performance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOox9mNByxY

you are good in shreck blobing and ... ?!? ... ok ... shreck blobing is the expresion im looking for
28 Jan 2016, 11:57 AM

I dont like pugziis statement (this part "your obviously shit")

But he is basicaly true

Elaboration based on:

- hiden player card
- number of posts
- and your performance - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOox9mNByxY

you are good in shreck blobing and ... ?!? ... ok ... shreck blobing is the expresion im looking for

So because i got 4 posts what i have to say has no value?
I fixed my playercard. as you can see i'm in top 100 with OH 1v1

Why link to a 2v2 video - where i play OKW?
28 Jan 2016, 12:00 PM

28 Jan 2016, 12:01 PM

To lose a T70/AEC/Stuart to a Faust / MG AP rounds combo you have to be kinda afk
28 Jan 2016, 12:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 12:01 PMBlalord

To lose a T70/AEC/Stuart to a Faust / MG AP rounds combo you have to be kinda afk

Not if the OH player positions his units right.
28 Jan 2016, 12:05 PM

t0 mortar for usf and we can talk
28 Jan 2016, 12:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 12:00 PMpugzii

#rekt

Good thing you have other people standing up for you <444>3
28 Jan 2016, 12:07 PM

Not if the OH player positions his units right.

You need like 3 MG burst bro, and dont even think about it with AEC smoke
28 Jan 2016, 12:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 12:07 PMBlalord

You need like 3 MG burst bro

Hence the faust

Look - im not saying HMG and faust is foolproof against light vehicle-play. I'm saying there is an opportunity for the OH player to win the engagement if he plays his cards right. Obviously these are not the only tools the OH player will make use of.
28 Jan 2016, 12:10 PM

Hence the faust

So I have to Faust it, ensure the gren's arent wiped in 2 shots from the AEC, then ensure my MG is setup with incendiary rounds. Even then the AEC can smoke and get out in time EASILY. Honestly you must fight trash people to think this is an acceptable counter.

A good player wont even get his AEC fausted since it has 50 sight range and can SELF SPOT. GL bro
28 Jan 2016, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 12:10 PMpugzii

So I have to Faust it, ensure the gren's arent wiped in 2 shots from the AEC, then ensure my MG is setup with incendiary rounds. Even then the AEC can smoke and get out in time EASILY. Honestly you must fight trash people to think this is an acceptable counter.

A good player wont even get his AEC fausted since it has 50 sight range and can SELF SPOT. GL bro

As i said - the AEC needs adjustment. I think it is a soft counter - yes - acceptable counter? that is debatable. I can only speak from my own experience and i won alot of earlygame engagements this way.
28 Jan 2016, 12:17 PM

So because i got - 4 posts my post has no value?
I fixed my playercard. as you can see i'm in top 100 with OH 1v1

Why link to a 2v2 video - where i play OKW?

Elaboration #2 based ... on your posts:

- ofcourse your posts have value, how you can dare blame me that Im biased or WTF are you triing to say
- but content of you pousts have low to no value
- all related to this topic
- low value or no elaboration of your toughts

- counters you mentioned are counters indeed but not lead by your(player) skill but by opponents mistakes

- Still Cant find your player card
- i link only source of informations about you skill i was able to find
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment