Login

russian armor

[FINAL] WarPaintContest - Ardennes Improvised Ambush Pattern

27 Jan 2016, 06:32 AM

Yes, all winning skins will be aviable in the store.

Here is the details: "For this competition, winning items will be sold in the in-game store with 30% of profits paid directly to the creators of those items. The remaining revenue will be split as follows: (a) 30% will be paid to Valve (Steam fixed revenue share), (b) 20% of the revenue share will go towards the funding of the Company of Heroes 2 ESL Tournament Prize pool, and (c) the remaining 20% will be paid to SEGA / Relic".

Very nice, you must be very proud of your designs! Wondering, did you base them off any actual camos from ww2, or were you just messing around until you found something that looked cool?
27 Jan 2016, 06:43 AM
Lead Artist Badge

Very nice, you must be very proud of your designs! Wondering, did you base them off any actual camos from ww2, or were you just messing around until you found something that looked cool?

Thank you! :)

No, I compete in the "Historical" category, so I couldnt do just whatever I want. There are a lot of historical freaks on the Polycount (love the guys so much, helped me a lot <444>3), they will not allow it :-)

So I did my research, gather A LOT of references on the late war camos and on "Wacht am Rhein" operation in particular.

Here is few examples, if you are interested:

27 Jan 2016, 06:49 AM

27 Jan 2016, 06:53 AM

Goliath camo :3

Nice work.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %