Login

russian armor

A few things that CoH 2 is missing,maybe ?

25 Jan 2016, 17:10 PM

Fatigue ?
-Why the units need to run all the time ? I mean,how it happens they never tire ?

Morale ?
-How the units can fight non stop,suffer loses,be on the frontlines,with the same morale ?
-Should the Morale have any factors on the unit strenght and their actions ?
25 Jan 2016, 17:11 PM
25 Jan 2016, 17:22 PM

You want more realism? Cold tech in automatch and tournaments was bad enough, but how the heck is this going to be ESL worthy if units run out of ammunition?

This game is balance >>>>>>>>>>>> realism, which is the way it was intended. However, that's not to say you can't find a mod for some things like this.
25 Jan 2016, 17:56 PM

MoW is shit
runing out of ammunition was not my point,i don't like that,nor the fuel thing...just pointed out that if there is fatigue and moral,people will want ammo and fuel too..

The main point is that i really think this game needs morale and fatigue
25 Jan 2016, 18:19 PM
Donator 11

You have all those things in Total War. Play it and see for yourself wheather it would work in WW2 scenario or not.

In fact the game of coh2 rarely goes longer than an hour, meaning no tank would go out of fuel in such a short period of time. Soldiers are coming back to base every 3 minutes or so, so they actually wont tire or use all their muni. The same goes with morale, we have propaganda and all that stuff affecting morale of units, everything more would be stupid becouse soldiers loose their will to fight after series of defeats or loosing too much men but not after an hour long battle, usually it takes weeks or even months in real life WWII scenario.
25 Jan 2016, 22:10 PM

You have all those things in Total War. Play it and see for yourself wheather it would work in WW2 scenario or not.

In fact the game of coh2 rarely goes longer than an hour, meaning no tank would go out of fuel in such a short period of time. Soldiers are coming back to base every 3 minutes or so, so they actually wont tire or use all their muni. The same goes with morale, we have propaganda and all that stuff affecting morale of units, everything more would be stupid becouse soldiers loose their will to fight after series of defeats or loosing too much men but not after an hour long battle, usually it takes weeks or even months in real life WWII scenario.

^^
25 Jan 2016, 22:20 PM

Fatigue ?
Of course if we want realistic game...

We?
Well sry but I want a fun game. So there is no "We".
25 Jan 2016, 23:56 PM

Biggest problem with CoH2 is blobbing imo.
28 Jan 2016, 01:50 AM

Biggest problem with CoH2 is blobbing imo.

Imo you need to properly define blobs, as 1 vs 1 is pretty good dealing with and preventing them. 2 vs 2 and above, yeah. Blobbing is the way to go, that's all that can be said. :D
28 Jan 2016, 09:35 AM

Fatigue ?
-Why the units need to run all the time ? I mean,how it happens they never tire ?
-Same thing with vehicles,let's talk about refuelling option for future CoH if there will be.
-ALso with this,come another question,but should there be ammo for the units ? Of course if we want realistic game...

Morale ?
-How the units can fight non stop,suffer loses,be on the frontlines,with the same morale ?
-Should the Morale have any factors on the unit strenght and their actions ?

We should add Sims stat too ! Hunger, Social, Bladder, Hygiene, Energy, Fun

and if they have one stat at red, your troop will not move and will do :

http://images.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fapplesims.net%2Fdork%2F2p4%2Fpicture1037.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkatu-sims.livejournal.com%2F12940.html%3Fthread%3D1709964&h=480&w=640&tbnid=sNWQWMKqlqV1gM%3A&docid=C069hPvnmLbUmM&ei=kOCpVqbBAcKYUfjXtNgI&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=209&page=1&start=0&ndsp=40&ved=0ahUKEwimybb2mczKAhVCTBQKHfgrDYsQrQMILDAE
28 Jan 2016, 09:39 AM

why shermans dont cost 10 fuel
Why panther doesnt break every 5 minutes
Why usa havent got free airstrikes
Why okw havent got2% fuel income
/thread
28 Jan 2016, 15:07 PM

Soldiers are coming back to base every 3 minutes or so, so they actually wont tire

You should pack army boots and weapons and run around and see how that feels after a few minutes.

Listen to the panting from 2:30 minutes. And these are not unfit Soldiers.

28 Jan 2016, 15:43 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Adjustable Hotkeys.
29 Jan 2016, 06:39 AM
Patrion 28

MoW is shit
runing out of ammunition was not my point,i don't like that,nor the fuel thing...just pointed out that if there is fatigue and moral,people will want ammo and fuel too..

The main point is that i really think this game needs morale and fatigue

so what you want is coh2 but with 2 stuffs u like added.

fund your own game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS