Login

russian armor

Move StuG III-G to T2 or T2.5

28 Jan 2016, 21:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2016, 08:25 AMKatitof

Because many people think equally of light vehicle and light tanks.

Fair enough. It shouldn't 1v1 more expensive and high class vehicles like light tanks. Its in a place where its not really good at anything though. Except recon.
29 Jan 2016, 07:06 AM

i think (as has been said) the 222 just needs a SLIGHT accuracy buff to move it from soviet big gun RNG to luchs lite.
no, i dont mean buff its gun to luchs level, simply more towards that level of reliability
no armour buffs
no health buffs
no "it should be immune to small arms because its an armoured car"
if its gun is a threat it wont NEED an defencive buff because walking up to it to shoot in the slots would be retarded then.
29 Jan 2016, 08:15 AM

i think (as has been said) the 222 just needs a SLIGHT accuracy buff to move it from soviet big gun RNG to luchs lite.
no, i dont mean buff its gun to luchs level, simply more towards that level of reliability
no armour buffs
no health buffs
no "it should be immune to small arms because its an armoured car"
if its gun is a threat it wont NEED an defencive buff because walking up to it to shoot in the slots would be retarded then.

Actually it is already enough accurate when stopped.

I don't know the exact stat but whenever I build one and don't screw-up with, I keep it 20-30 minutes and its vet3.
29 Jan 2016, 10:18 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2016, 08:15 AMEsxile

Actually it is already enough accurate when stopped.

I don't know the exact stat but whenever I build one and don't screw-up with, I keep it 20-30 minutes and its vet3.

they vet pretty fast. the 222 just doesn't do a whole lot of damage to infantry though and it's atrocious on the move.
29 Jan 2016, 10:37 AM

222 should have the exact same gun stats as the Luchs with armour comparable to the M20 imo (so 11 from 9). No health increase. Dunno what cost should be (thinking 40F), but that's how I think it should perform.

Main thing is it can't be made to outperform the US AAHT, because otherwise you kill the Lieutenant tier.
29 Jan 2016, 12:06 PM

222 should have the exact same gun stats as the Luchs with armour comparable to the M20 imo (so 11 from 9). No health increase. Dunno what cost should be (thinking 40F), but that's how I think it should perform.

Main thing is it can't be made to outperform the US AAHT, because otherwise you kill the Lieutenant tier.

And now tell us how do you counter M20/M3/Bren if you 222 hit the field 3-4 minutes later than today? And for which benefice? better IA when 1-2 minutes later comes Stuard/T70 that 2-shots you?
I'm sorry to tell you that but this idea to increase 222 price is stupid.

222 counter light vehicles play but not light tanks and not infrantry.
You want to counter light tanks, combine your units, you have shreck,pak,222,faust until you build a stug/Pz4
You want to counter infantry, you have MGs and Sniper.
5 Feb 2016, 07:38 AM

IF you need the best TD in game to counter light vehicles then your understanding of the game is distorted.

-It could have a light 37mm cannon upgrade for 90 munis that gives it both AT and AI

Good idea
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS