Login

russian armor

Tactical Support Regiment, Artillery Cover Too powerful

22 Jan 2016, 09:03 AM

Artillery will automatically attack units in the area. Vehicles will be hit with disabling howitzer fire, while infantry will be suppressed with light artillery fire. Damaged vehicles will be covered by a volley of smoke shells.

Yesterday, i played as axis okw and my kingtiger and additional panther immediately engine damaged and locked after air strike. King tiger can not move locked and down!. i think it is overpowered..need to be balanced
22 Jan 2016, 09:07 AM

It's pay to win, there shouldn't be these abilities that play the game for you. But pay to win sells more DLC :snfQuinn:

It's gonna be nerfed eventually to uselessness though, don't worry :D
22 Jan 2016, 09:11 AM

Artillery will automatically attack units in the area. Vehicles will be hit with disabling howitzer fire, while infantry will be suppressed with light artillery fire. Damaged vehicles will be covered by a volley of smoke shells.

Yesterday, i played as axis okw and my kingtiger and additional panther immediately engine damaged and locked after air strike. King tiger can not move locked and down!. i think it is overpowered..need to be balanced

Why relic? Do we have to spend money do get dlc to use commander as a match winning force??
22 Jan 2016, 09:15 AM

Yes i agree with you, relic adopts itself to gain more money from DLC..Make commanders absurd and gain lots of money.. its nosense man. But Engine damage is the worst case for axis tanks. if a king tiger engine damaged omg Nothing to do much for recover in battle area, wait and see its dead.
22 Jan 2016, 15:35 PM

there was just a thread about this....
25 Jan 2016, 07:49 AM

there was just a thread about this....

Yes, i saw yesterday that thread, this is repeated version of that thread..Thanks to relic for duplicating our anger..
25 Jan 2016, 22:12 PM

:snfBarton: :snfBarton:Ey bro, don't hate on relic, they need to make teh monies 2 :snfBarton: :snfBarton:
26 Jan 2016, 03:27 AM

Waiting for another one year to fix this guys.GG.
26 Jan 2016, 04:24 AM

Nerf it to the ground constant vehicle stuns, suppresses all inf around, never misses, no counter play.
26 Jan 2016, 08:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 04:24 AMCafo
Nerf it to the ground constant vehicle stuns, suppresses all inf around, never misses, no counter play.

it is absolutely bull shit..Thanks relic for perfect british commanders..
26 Jan 2016, 08:53 AM

From my experience it's not easy to play brits. The early game is quite unforgiving. I found (in my case) easier to deal with Ostheer's problems early game than with UKF's problems. That is why in my opinion they deserve a strong late game.

Like I said many times before, the british faction's design is unfortunate, because it affects in a bad way the overall Axis vs Allies gameplay, and if that is not necessarely a problem in 1v1s, it becomes a problem for team games. The other 2 Allies factions are designed to be at their best in early game, while Axis factions are designed to shine in late game. So in team games where there is also a brit player, Allies factions are stronger because they can overcome each other's wiknesses.

So I think this is the root of the problem. Because as brit, you can't have a questionable early game then not a strong enough late game, otherwise this entire faction would suck hard. And this is how they were designed, to have strong vehicles and strong off maps, both late game features.
26 Jan 2016, 09:19 AM

Permanently Banned
Brit early game is only bad if you fail to get in the buildings, separate your squads, or if you fail at mg micro.

Only thing that holds brits back is having to cap territory in the early game. Thats why sections cap faster, but still.
26 Jan 2016, 09:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 08:53 AMJohnnyB
From my experience it's not easy to play brits. The early game is quite unforgiving. I found (in my case) easier to deal with Ostheer's problems early game than with UKF's problems. That is why in my opinion they deserve a strong late game.

Like I said many times before, the british faction's design is unfortunate, because it affects in a bad way the overall Axis vs Allies gameplay, and if that is not necessarely a problem in 1v1s, it becomes a problem for team games. The other 2 Allies factions are designed to be at their best in early game, while Axis factions are designed to shine in late game. So in team games where there is also a brit player, Allies factions are stronger because they can overcome each other's wiknesses.

So I think this is the root of the problem. Because as brit, you can't have a questionable early game then not a strong enough late game, otherwise this entire faction would suck hard. And this is how they were designed, to have strong vehicles and strong off maps, both late game features.

Yes you re right, it s not easy to play as britsh in early game. But the problem is doctrines of brits or allies..Imageine playing against 2vs2 and 1 usf and 1 brits, using the tactical support and p47 together..What can you do for surviving from air strike? i dont say change the brits playing style, change doctrine skills of over uber powered bull shits..
26 Jan 2016, 12:04 PM

Yes you re right, it s not easy to play as britsh in early game. But the problem is doctrines of brits or allies..Imageine playing against 2vs2 and 1 usf and 1 brits, using the tactical support and p47 together..What can you do for surviving from air strike? i dont say change the brits playing style, change doctrine skills of over uber powered bull shits..

If you think surviving against tactical support and paratrooper doctrines is verry difficult because of air strikes, imagine a paratrooper doctrine + vanguard doctrine combo. They both have deadly air strikes.

So, it can get nastier than this, believe me ... ;)
26 Jan 2016, 15:40 PM

Check paul vs wada second game of ESL North cup4 final.

Stug nearly died. Even might be base rape with 3 AEC easily by that fuckn tactical support regriment.

lol Relic...

26 Jan 2016, 15:44 PM

Permanently Banned
Calliope, AEC, panzerwerfer, artillery cover. All crutches, all overpowered as fuck.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS