Login

russian armor

Old building squad selection bug

20 Jan 2016, 23:51 PM
Donator 11

When you have a squad inside a building selected, the game will deselect the squad after a model dies.

This can be very annoying if you are waiting for a late retreat and then the unit will just deselect and in worst case scenario die because of that.
Only Relic postRelic 22 Jan 2016, 17:16 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Is there any additional info you can provide? Perhaps it is a specific squad or vehicle that does it. A video will also help if you're able to link me to one.

thanks
22 Jan 2016, 19:49 PM
Donator 11

ill try to make it myself and record that
22 Jan 2016, 20:07 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

yep that's indeed very annoying
22 Jan 2016, 20:28 PM
Donator 11

Alright so the unit needs to be selected trough the shields on the top right. Usually its the 2 last guys that make it happen.
22 Jan 2016, 20:38 PM

I was able to reproduce that. Glad someone clarified it, before reading this thread I always thought I was merely slow when I lost units in garrison that I was certain that I had selected.
22 Jan 2016, 20:53 PM

Yeh I get this a lot. I'm clicking on the building and slamming the D key, I have to keep selecting the house with the mouse and keep slamming D for them to actually listen and get out. I understand there is a delay, the problem is, it never seems to select that actual squad (stays on the last unit selected). I never tried this in a controlled environment. But seems to happen once in a while to me. So I feel your pain.

When I'm trying to micro ten other units, and I have to GO back to that house because they didn't freaking listen, is quite annoying and game breaking, when time is extremely important when trying to leave a house from a flame nade for example.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 34
South Africa 1
Germany 529
Peru 5
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L