Login

russian armor

Plethora of typos and missing info

2 Jul 2013, 08:40 AM

Am I the only one who noticed that typos that have been in alpha have still not been corrected? Or missing information hasn't been added? Or that new "inaccuracies" have been added?

Take the menu for example... say you play a 1v1 automatch... you press F10, the Menu says "Paused", when the game is actually still running normally.
There's quite a few typos, especially in german words (which is somewhat understandable, if it weren't for pretty much all of those typos having been pointed out in beta at the latest; didn't have access to alpha forums): Ostruppen -> Osttruppen, Schildkroteberg/Schildkröteberg -> Schildkrötenberg, (Shlisselburg seems weird, but is actually a correct english transliteration of the russian name for the city with the german name Schlüsselburg), and some more i can't think of at the moment (the very obvious "veterency" typo was corrected though).
Also: if i pick up weapons with a squad, apart from the little indicator below the units shield, there is no way of knowing what kind of weapons this squad has picked up, or how many. Was it THIS guard squad that picked up the schreck? Was it the other one? Can't tell unless i zoom in and look at every individual squad member.

Granted, this game hasn't been out for long, but considering that some of these "bugs" were already in alpha, and have been pointed out by closed beta at the latest... at least some of that stuff should have gotten fixed. the german sometimes seems almost as bad as the english in Zero Wing.
4 Jul 2013, 17:59 PM

Yes, though mentioned often they seem to have problems finding all their typos. In the achievements they have fixed some, but only some. There may be a problem with word length: that they can switch the ö in Schildkroteberg but can't add the Fugen-"n" to make it a proper Schildkrötenberg.

Jäger and "Brummbär" (and its plural "Brummbär"s; there are a lot of "Brummbars"s) is also still unfixed.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★