Login

russian armor

Sdfksz 222 Revamp

PAGES (7)down
21 Jan 2016, 08:20 AM

A) Let's add the Pak to Ost T1
You) That would result in negative consequences 1,2,3
A) Ah, I see. Well how about adding the pak but then adding something to the US Lt tier
You) That could work but then D, E, F
A) Oh right. It's probably not workable then.

Yeah, thats how it should be.
Thing is, most people who open threads have closed their minds to any insight and are interested only in other people stroking their ego about awesome suggestion, which in practice is not as awesome as they thought. Overtime it increases salt levels and its hard to discuss things properly.

Instead what you do is get angry that they would even make an imperfect suggestion and write:
"Another scrub suggestion from a terrible axis fanboy. L2p, idiot."

In your reply above you wrote "Common sense took a week off and went to Bahamas?" This tone is unpleasant as I'm sure you know. If you want an argument or flame war, sure, use it, be sarcastic and condescending. But why? Why do you want that? Why do you want the conflict and why do you want so much conflict?

Yes, I know, reason in the paragraph above :foreveralone:
At least, when I see a change of attitude towards me, I immediately change mine to match.
I have less of a restrain when responding to people with specific reputation, but I'm not angry ball of hate, Kluge works this position full time so no need for another one :romeoPro:

Everyone's going to make flawed posts. You too.

Never said I don't, there is a reason why I'm invis'd once a while.

The question is how to respond to it. With understanding or with vitriol and hate?

:megusta:
21 Jan 2016, 10:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jan 2016, 08:20 AMKatitof

Yeah, thats how it should be.
Thing is, most people who open threads have closed their minds to any insight and are interested only in other people stroking their ego about awesome suggestion, which in practice is not as awesome as they thought. Overtime it increases salt levels and its hard to discuss things properly.

Yes, I know, reason in the paragraph above :foreveralone:
At least, when I see a change of attitude towards me, I immediately change mine to match.
I have less of a restrain when responding to people with specific reputation, but I'm not angry ball of hate, Kluge works this position full time so no need for another one :romeoPro:

Never said I don't, there is a reason why I'm invis'd once a while.

:megusta:

You don't present people with a viable option of changing their attitude towards you. Their first contact with you is always "you're an idiot scrub who doesn't understand the game". The tone is set, the conflict is on and always will be.

You're relentlessly aggressive to people on the forum. You must know the consequence of that is aggression in return. The only conclusion I can draw is that is what you want. I don't know why. Perhaps it's a strategy to get more replies? You can get replies in more positive ways.

Is it because you enjoy seeing people frustrated and angry? You know that every time that happens, you get poisoned too, right? The troll also pays a price for his trolling. The anger will seep into your real life. You may be able to convince yourself it doesn't but it will.

Thank you for these replies. I'm going to return to ignoring your posts as much as I can. It's just too frustrating to see you slamming people for no reason.
21 Jan 2016, 15:45 PM

This is a thread about the 222......

Back on topic......

Also OP did you consider the idea of a T2 stug with the short barrel??

Would solve alot of problems
21 Jan 2016, 17:02 PM

Currently Ostheer is stuck into static play until T3 because any light armour they pull is immediately invalidated by the Allied light armour in the form of Stuarts, Quads, T-70s, AECs which arrive only a minute or so after unless you're bleeding the other side dry with sniper play, but that's another issue of snipers being too strong, yet a necessary crutch for Ostheer to compete in the infantry war against WFA/Brits. Furthermore, if against USF, the Captain alone negates effective usage of the car.

1. If you support your units with nearby AT, he can't bumrush it with light vehicles. It's a dance of micro, you don't have to avoid using things/use them suicidally simply because he has a counter on the field. (I see a shit ton of people do this when I watch Dane's Propaganda Cast.) You don't need to even kill him, just hurt him so he has to go lick his wounds.

2. Captain can only be one spot on the map. Car can drive around the map being where he isn't. Americans who rely on Captain exclusively for AT are in for a bad time.
22 Jan 2016, 02:22 AM

Couldn't this unit benefit from getting the territory capping ability of the kubel? It might make it easier to manage paks without taking a hit on map presence. Or is this too counter to the defensive mantra of wehr?
22 Jan 2016, 09:02 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jan 2016, 02:22 AMZeaviS
Couldn't this unit benefit from getting the territory capping ability of the kubel? It might make it easier to manage paks without taking a hit on map presence. Or is this too counter to the defensive mantra of wehr?

the kubel capping is bullshit, the decaping is fine.
22 Jan 2016, 17:22 PM

the kubel capping is bullshit, the decaping is fine.

i agree with this one. decap like DoW2 is fine.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS