Login

russian armor

UKF All-Stars, the best place for UKF players, in the world!

18 Jan 2016, 14:33 PM

Comrades,

I am Aladdin, your fellow Company of Heroes 2 player, and I am here to introduce you UKF All-Stars, the best place for UKF players, in the world!

“Europe on the Brink of domination”

while

“Britain Stands Alone!”

“To us is given the honour of striking a blow for freedom which will live in history”

“If we can't stay here alive, then let us stay here dead”

We want to create a friendly and respectful community, and get good players together from different time zones. We will mainly play team games (2v2/3v3/4v4), but welcome 1v1 players, too.
UKF All Stars clan is to value the glorious UKF, however we will play other factions, as well.

Requirements to join UKF All-Starsbritsbrits

Believe in glory of UKF
Be friendly, respectful, and positive
Be exceptionally good in playing UKF, but we consider exceptions in you are exceptionally good in playing at least one faction, at the top level (your playercard should show that unless we know you are skilled enough to join us), while believing UKF is the best faction :)
We would prefer if you are able to communicate in English, but it is not necessary. We have a teamspeak, so the ability to use mic and communicate in ts is preferable. Your timezone does not matter.

“We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender”

If you are interested in joining us, you can add me on steam or PM me here and we will talk and see if you can join us. We believe in quality over quantity :)

“With stout hearts, and with enthusiasm for the contest, let us go forward to victory.”

18 Jan 2016, 16:47 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

See you on the battlefield :)
18 Jan 2016, 18:05 PM
Donator 11

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
18 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM
Donator 11

You beat me to this. I love the idea. I wanna be part of UKF all stars and USF all stars at the same time Kappa.

I need to make Soviet All Stars soon Kappa Kappa
18 Jan 2016, 18:09 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

18 Jan 2016, 18:53 PM

"Be exceptionally good in playing UKF, but we consider exceptions in you are exceptionally good in playing at least one faction, at the top level "

Do you have a UKF nubbins clan as well? :)

Do we absolutely have to defend the Isle of Man specifically? Lax tax laws and no speed limits are very cool but I think the rest of the UK has something to offer...

18 Jan 2016, 19:00 PM

"Be exceptionally good in playing UKF, but we consider exceptions in you are exceptionally good in playing at least one faction, at the top level "

Do you have a UKF nubbins clan as well? :)

Do we absolutely have to defend the Isle of Man specifically? Lax tax laws and no speed limits are very cool but I think the rest of the UK has something to offer...

Obviously big TT fans! :clap:
19 Jan 2016, 02:08 AM

You beat me to this. I love the idea. I wanna be part of UKF all stars and USF all stars at the same time Kappa.

I need to make Soviet All Stars soon Kappa Kappa

You're the most welcome! :)

ya Soviet all stars would be great too :)
19 Jan 2016, 02:10 AM

gl hf :)

Haha that's an awesome pic of Churchill! ;) thanks
21 Jan 2016, 10:18 AM

my best stars opponents
21 Jan 2016, 10:25 AM

Banned
I want to join but I'm only rank 350 in UKF.
I fucking love UKF though and love to join something like this.
21 Jan 2016, 11:19 AM

I want to join but I would tarnish the reputation of any clan daft enough to allow me in. :)

Does anyone fancy starting a UKF No Stars clan?
26 Jan 2016, 15:17 PM

Greetings
my fine sir

I would like to the join the British All-Stars, my ranking status is listed and I've added you on steam.

With respect
Guderian
2 Jun 2016, 02:54 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I must issue a statement:

It is I, Lieutenant Colonel John J Cookiez, commander in chief of the USF allstars.

I am here to issue a statement: I officially disown the UKF all stars from our combined expeditionary forces.

after allegations of Alladin being a maphacking choob have surfaced.

The UKF all stars, again, not to be confused with the USF all stars, are now condemmed as enemies of the state. Any and all people that align themselves with the UKF all stars and what they stand for are now forever on our Shit List™: Sworn enemies as of the US all stars.
They will receive extreme prejudice, a prejudice Worse than the prejudice demonstrated to axis fanboys.
That is all.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight