Login

russian armor

[USF] Live And Learn +%10 faster vet bulletins stack

18 Jan 2016, 19:54 PM

Issues like this are currently being looked at, I don't have an ETA on fix. Thanks

So how's that warspoils change coming along? :rofl:
18 Jan 2016, 20:04 PM

Too lazy to change it to AT. Maybe some day i'll return to 1v1.

You dont uderstand. I named bulletin card a playcard because right now it is playcard that is only good for children to play with (you know like those futbalist or other sample cards)

i was not reffering to your playercard I called bulletin a playcard

Sorry If you dont understand.

i want to just say right now bulettins are here only to give you short hitorical view if you have long loading time (slow computer)
18 Jan 2016, 21:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

i want to just say right now bulettins are here only to give you short hitorical view if you have long loading time (slow computer)

Sometimes, it gives you an insight of what you are gonna face. And sometimes you can play mindgames with it
Besides bulletins that gives you RA or accuracy, unless stack they give too little effect to be worth. But when you have 3 of them, the effect is noticeable.
19 Jan 2016, 03:37 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jan 2016, 04:50 AMVuther

I dunno man, that's probably gonna be too much of a difference, especially on the basic frontline infantry units that players are just about never going to go without so that'll cause a new (though smaller) problem where everyone's going to basically only have two actual bulletin choices. Only time I can really see being able to go without that would be Prostruppen players and maybe RE spammers (which I really dunno if it's any near viable anymore).

it's already doable though, if you're lucky enough to get three of a good bulletin like +7% nade range. this just makes it so that people who don't have 3 can use it and so that bulletin always make a difference rather than 90% of bulletins being pure shit, a smaller fraction being useful if you stack 3, and some being OP if you stack 3. it also makes it easier to balance.
19 Jan 2016, 03:39 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

it's already doable though, if you're lucky enough to get three of a good bulletin like +7% nade range. this just makes it so that people who don't have 3 can use it and so that bulletin always make a difference rather than 90% of bulletins being pure shit, a smaller fraction being useful if you stack 3, and some being OP if you stack 3. it also makes it easier to balance.

Yeah, but those examples are also a bit of a problem...I really think most of the stats for bulletins are better off gutted before doing that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 13

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight