Login

russian armor

Email to Kyle or to whoever is responsible for bans

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
13 Jan 2016, 12:54 PM

It's the second time they do this, that's why coh2 is not taken seriously, these arse*** should'va been banned for life from ESL and coh2.org

You guys are too tolerant.
Neo
13 Jan 2016, 13:02 PM

Troll is a Troll

Consequences are consequences. Hopefully lifetime ban next time.
aaa
13 Jan 2016, 13:12 PM

Anyway we gonna play ESL in other accounts --- Troll is a Troll -- but most epic was -- what's going on Twitch Stormless channel - anyway that wasn't insult - that was simply troll to make fun. Kappa

Lol. Dbmb in similar situation had a dignity to leave coh2. Maybe paulad too. Whatever you did but you behave here in a pathetic way.
13 Jan 2016, 13:21 PM

Permanently Banned
Dbmb using Map Hacks --- We are trolling that's diffrent
Vez
13 Jan 2016, 13:23 PM

A life ban would have been more appropriate.
13 Jan 2016, 13:24 PM

Gent's I'm going to lock this tread as obviously this is going to be one where emotions run high (I do have my own opinions but my Job comes first), and I'm not going to give anyone a report as to be equal on both sides, but the tread will be invised in 30 minutes.
13 Jan 2016, 13:24 PM

we doing that in funny way. 90% enjoyed that troll yesterday and because of that Stormless got 1000+ viewers.

Firstly you are wrong. People came to watch the finals. Not yours match. So both of you wanted their glory using the names of champions.

You could've reached that by went throu all the tourney but u didn't (could buy new COH2)

Secondly What I see here those two showed the poblems that must be solved to avoid this in the future. Not just with the ESL Tourney but with the game as well. Ban isn't the answer.
13 Jan 2016, 16:37 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I am reopening this thread, now you have had a chance to cool your heels.

I am posting below the Shout Box discussion today, so that you do not have to repeat what you have previously written.

Please keep it clean. What occurred yesterday does need to be discussed and both sides have points to make. OCF was community inspired and community driven - so if you were part of that, or liked joining in with the event, please let us know your feelings, either way about this tactical trolling. Was it funny for you? Should it be tolerated?

Trolling of this type was and is not in the same bad league as cheating as a player, but does it diminish a tourney? And now practised twice, how hard if at all, should it be dealt with in future? Would your answer differ, depending on the prize pool at stake?

Polite feed back is good.

Here is a resume of the Shout Box stuff:

13 Jan 2016, 16:45 PM
Coder Red Badge

ESL bans at the bare minimum, and since this is a Relic event in-game bans aren't completely unwarranted, though a lifetime in-game ban would be silly. Acting childish carries consequences. Don't want to get banned, don't act childish. Problem solved.
13 Jan 2016, 16:48 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Burts: do you even understand the meaning of 'polite'? :unsure: Cut the profanities, please. :)
13 Jan 2016, 16:54 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

In order that you can better give a measured response, this is the problem, 1hr 20 mins in:

http://www.twitch.tv/stormless/v/35093853

You might also want to read the accompanying twitch comments at that stage. Use chrome and add this.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rechat-for-twitch/ipplilmaapjjklilmmaccfemdmhkoacd?hl=en
13 Jan 2016, 17:00 PM

http://www.esl.eu/eu/rules
Section 2.1

This is for ESL, and for Relic, go read coh2 chart ;)

Win 100 euro of last ESL then just spit on the next ESL after been kicked off, thats just bad behaviour.
13 Jan 2016, 17:00 PM

Sprice and Barton are hilarious!!! I'm rooting for you
13 Jan 2016, 17:05 PM

A_E (who was actually affected) seems to be over it and being reasonable.

Why isn't everybody else?
13 Jan 2016, 17:06 PM
Patrion 14

it's up to ESL and Relic to deal with this, not COH2.ORG. If you wanted to adress the situation you should've done something when Price/Barton called Ami during OCF.

this entire situation is getting blown out of proportion so badly, it's getting ridicilous. By giving this more attention than it actually deserves you're doing both Price and Barton a favor.

Yes Danny and AE should've steam ID checked their players, they made a mistake but I'm sure they won't do it again.

End of discussion. Chill and move on
13 Jan 2016, 17:10 PM

When the real G2 started, I was too tired to watch it.
Thanks for ruining the finals for me, Barton and Price. I don't even have a word for what I'm thinking of you two right now.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS