Login

russian armor

Email to Kyle or to whoever is responsible for bans

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
13 Jan 2016, 19:21 PM
Benefactor 355

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 18:53 PMShanka
The only credibility that have been hurt is the one of the "PRO ESL CASTER" not the comunity

But what if Barton never did this, who knew what could have happened in the future
Too much Hype about ESL, too much rush, mistake were made, move on

Exactly. Nobody at dis point can assure me we didn't watch Goldenpath vs majorownage at some stage of ESL.
13 Jan 2016, 19:30 PM

Permanently Banned
Well, even here we can see Thorin was right
13 Jan 2016, 19:40 PM

back on topic? well, go back to first post where i asked for email to kyle :snfBarton:
13 Jan 2016, 19:46 PM
Donator 11

In my eyes there is absolutely 0 reason not to permanently ban these 2 clowns.

90% of people in stormless' room thought it was funny? Bullshit

You somehow positively affected the viewer count? Bullshit

I just can't believe coh2 as an organization thinks a ban of 2 weeks is fine enough, I see no sense in that. What will they learn? NOTHING
13 Jan 2016, 19:49 PM

Permanently Banned

I just can't believe coh2 as an organization thinks a ban of 2 weeks is fine enough, I see no sense in that. What will they learn? NOTHING

But from clowns you can learn how to play game Kappa
13 Jan 2016, 19:56 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Blaming the casters and insisting they do some kind of Steam ID# investigation before each and every game is not the right way to go, in my opinion. The casters have enough on their plates to worry about without adding another responsibility.

Sprice, your "We're innocent" campaign is silly. We all know that you only did that to intentionally trick the casters into casting your game. Saying otherwise is an insult to everyone's intelligence and doesn't help your case. We've given you a forum here to express yourself and you are abusing that privilege with more trollish dribble. If you continue, we'll remove the privilege. Excess trolling is against our site rules, and you are definitely in the "excess" category.
13 Jan 2016, 19:59 PM

By giving this more attention than it actually deserves you're doing both Price and Barton a favor.

This!

But from clowns you can learn how to Blob Kappa

Fixed that for you.
13 Jan 2016, 20:01 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Please understand that this is primarily a Relic/ESL issue. This was not a COH2.ORG event. It is an ESL/Relic event. We did not draw up the rules.

I accept the casters came from COH2.ORG, as did the pranksters and a lot of the viewers, the latter being the most important people. And to that degree, we are drawn into the controversy, whether we like it or not. But mostly, we are only primarily here to offer a forum , since there is no other viable forum to discuss this.
13 Jan 2016, 20:02 PM

Permanently Banned
Blaming the casters and insisting they do some kind of Steam ID# investigation before each and every game is not the right way to go, in my opinion. The casters have enough on their plates to worry about without adding another responsibility.

Sprice, your "We're innocent" campaign is silly. We all know that you only did that to intentionally trick the casters into casting your game. Saying otherwise is an insult to everyone's intelligence and doesn't help your case. We've given you a forum here to express yourself and you are abusing that privilege with more trollish dribble. If you continue, we'll remove the privilege. Excess trolling is against our site rules, and you are definitely in the "excess" category.

Finally RNG JESUS blessed us with Ami post - it came to this:welcome:
13 Jan 2016, 20:12 PM

it's up to ESL and Relic to deal with this, not COH2.ORG.

Please understand that this is primarily a Relic/ESL issue. This was not a COH2.ORG event. It is an ESL/Relic event. We did not draw up the rules.

The similarities are striking.
13 Jan 2016, 20:21 PM

Permanently Banned
The Power is Growing
13 Jan 2016, 20:21 PM

Motivation song to Barton and Sprice

"Heroes" of one day

13 Jan 2016, 20:31 PM
Benefactor 355

It literally takes two clicks on their steam profile.

We all know that you only did that to intentionally trick the casters into casting your game. Saying otherwise is an insult to everyone's intelligence and doesn't help your case.

Stating this assumes da casters can be easily tricked by simple name changes, thus insulting their intelligence and jeopardizing da integrity of any future tourney casts.

Let's solve dis problem systematically as opposed to blame Barton and SPrice?
13 Jan 2016, 20:45 PM

well i'm disappointed that i wasted my time reading this post
wt you guys did it was bad if you guys want to troll fine do it not on tournament days and let the casters alone doing they work and not making calls on steam to the casters thats not nice that's dispersion of attention so 1000 people now your name i'm truly disappointed watching that
i din't watch the 2 game because of time so i blame you guys for ruining my time that i did have to watch the tourney
but well if Relic did make a 1 name policy will be great because changing your name to get some fun and trolling will damage the person you guys its not good at all but for me all of this could be fix it if relic implementar a 1 name policy for all users so no one could use the same name !!
13 Jan 2016, 21:08 PM
Donator 11

I don't know what's your guys problem, we didn't asked to be casted, they didn't checked who they're dealing with, and this bullshit about impersonating someone is just wrong - i bet there's someone else who's named Luvnest, HelpingHans.

FYI, did someone checked if Jesulin really played vs Luvnest in semis? or someone just named like that? because you know... 3 snipers is suspicious

Barton is right at one thing: you guys should always check steamID. Their troll showed that nobody did it before and that means someone could win a tournament with different name and now everybody thinks it was different person. This is why community is loosing credibility to ESL, its more than the match casted being different, the match played could have been different.

Of course they could choose more subtle way to tell you about it guys but generally its good they lighten it up.
13 Jan 2016, 21:45 PM

Man and I thought the upcoming US presidential elections was going to be heated. >.> Everyone should just let it be and realize the suspension was more or less fair.

Yes it was an amusing prank that I don't think from what I know anybody really thinks was done in an outwardly malicious or mean-spirited manner. If this was just some run-of-the-mill weekly cast or whatever it wouldn't have been a big deal, we'd all have a good laugh and move on. Problem is that it affected a tournament that was hyped and a pretty big deal in many people's eyes. (1000 viewers is nothing to scoff at). You can't mess with that kind of thing and not expect consequences even if it was all done "in fun".

What happens? They both get a proverbial slap on the wrist and get banned for a little bit. Maybe 1 week ban would have been long enough? That's not for me to say. The casters have a right to be offended by the prank as it disrupted something that they both put a lot of work into and it directly affected them. Likewise Barton and Sprice deserve to be offended at any morons who post calling for lifetime bans and other stupid crap acting like Barton and Sprice are terrible human beings for pulling what amounts to a COH2 Dennis the Menace level prank. If they want to go all doe-eyed and plead their case with the Relic overlords then that's their right but otherwise everything happened as it probably should have.

Come on people.
13 Jan 2016, 22:11 PM

Ok just invised a ton of posts, which will remain that way until a higher up can look at it, please keep it on topic and respectful in this stressful time.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS