Login

russian armor

Email to Kyle or to whoever is responsible for bans

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
Vez
13 Jan 2016, 18:41 PM

What do you mean

We both know that you're just trolling from now on and maybe the mods should put an end to your trolling by locking this thread
13 Jan 2016, 18:42 PM

Permanently Banned

I am aware of the password. Unfortunately it's the same password per day, not per game. So Barton and Price had access to this password.

Thank you for the support though. It will be back on form this weekend :)

What kind of password - we playing our own game WutFace
13 Jan 2016, 18:53 PM

The only credibility that have been hurt is the one of the "PRO ESL CASTER" not the comunity

But what if Barton never did this, who knew what could have happened in the future
Too much Hype about ESL, too much rush, mistake were made, move on
13 Jan 2016, 18:54 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 18:53 PMShanka
The only credibility that have been hurt is the one of the "PRO ESL CASTER" not the comunity

But what if Barton never did this, who knew what could have happened in the future
Too much Hype about ESL, too much rush, mistake were made, move on

and who is the pro esl caster
13 Jan 2016, 18:57 PM

and who is the pro esl caster

You know who they are, it's just my opinion, they have been fooled and can't assume the fact they didn't check

You made an "idiot" move, but in retrospect it is an important move to make, it show the flaws of this all esl, the game is not ready to ESL for me

But that's my 2 cent
13 Jan 2016, 18:59 PM

Permanently Banned
tell me the name of that caster
13 Jan 2016, 19:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

One offensive post invised, as well as two follow-ups displaying the offensive image

Three posts wrongly invised by a Moderator are uninvised - and one further off topic post invised.
13 Jan 2016, 19:04 PM

15 minutes of trolling 23 hours (and counting) of drama. :lolol:
13 Jan 2016, 19:07 PM

tell me the name of that caster

I was talking of A__E and Stormless, with all the respect i got for them (even if "pro esl casters sounds agressive), they made an error, accepted it but it went too far, this shitstorm should have been treated in private with public explanation, nothing more
13 Jan 2016, 19:11 PM
Patrion 15

15 minutes of trolling 23 hours (and counting) of drama. :lolol:

but that killed the entire mood g2, shadowed score getting 1-1
13 Jan 2016, 19:11 PM

Permanently Banned
anyway - who is this A_E guy first time i saw him on Stormless stream lol - is he an admin of ESL
13 Jan 2016, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 19:11 PMruzen

but that killed the entire mood g2, shadowed score getting 1-1

I watched the whole thing. We watched 15min of fake maxim spam then people told AE and Stormless its a fake match. AE spend like 1 min on the thing and moved onto the real match done.
13 Jan 2016, 19:19 PM
Donator 11

I think both Stormless and A_E did a great job in continuing the stream and not embarassing themselves or somebody else when they were pranked in this way. The trolling was in itself quite funny, because it worked and the casters became silent and after a while put up a screen, that abrupted the stream. Barton's and Sprice's trolling can't be illegal, even if it is morally questionable to have same names and almost same commanders as the finalists and to play a game at the same time. And they should know this (and probably do know).

I do not know if had noticed the trolling if I were the caster and had been in the same situation as Stormless and A_E. Probably not, and I have received teaching and instruction to see and notice things like this in other contexts. So I don't think we can blame the casters for this.

If we must blame someone and find a scapegoat, it is the system itself. Barton and Sprice showed that the system in ESL was vulnerable, because they could do this. I don't know who is responsible for this system. The casters can't be hold responsible for to check the every players steam-id, because their task is to cast the game, and nothing else. There must be some other system for checking this in the future, for example a password for every game, which is sent only to players in that specific game and to the official casters.
13 Jan 2016, 19:20 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

The sweet irony is that you started all of this, my post was sensible and constructive :D
Back on topic indeed ^^

Wong again. (sighs)

Nobody trusts your judgement anymore. Kindly stop your BS. Your post was neither sensible, nor constructive. As the Court Jester of Twitch, you excel.:thumbsup: In a moderating role, here or elsewhere, you lack the toolkit.

PM me, if you would want to discuss this further. :)
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 11
Australia 31
Peru 8
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W