Login

russian armor

Email to Kyle or to whoever is responsible for bans

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
13 Jan 2016, 18:14 PM

I would like to just say some very crucial and necessary things here.

First of all, I want to apologize to those people who were watching the finals on Tuesday. Because this did catch me off guard, and it affected the casting too.

1. This situation was preventable

Both myself or A_E could and should have checked Steam ID's. This is certainly something that should happen in future and would have overcome such behavior. Neither myself or A_E knew this could happen or have had this before, so it is a lesson learned and it wont happen again.

2. Why did it take so long to notice?

Fact of the matter is that these players perfectly duplicated Hans & Luvnest. The game was timed and set up meticulously.

During streams I turn of all notifications. Usually I will watch chat but in a tournament game with camera control I will not even move my head to look. Chat is for my moderators. Only after some very good moderators exploited a sound bug in Steam did I start to realise what was happening.

Once again, a system has been developed where alerts are able to be given to me in emergencies in future.

I've used Kim Jong Un decal for god sakes, it was so obvious that was me, you never look on decals don't you? :snfBarton:
13 Jan 2016, 18:17 PM

I simply saying - because of polish community action we increase number of people in coh2 - and we force relic to fix bugs --- we doing that my using our freedom strenght Kappa.

I'm not 100% with Sprice and Barton but one thing he mentions here I agree completely:
relic is unwilling to change the observer mode for a while now. it will never chnage unless it has to be done. Same goes for the ban that Sprice had already going for himself before the finals at tuesday. This game has many bugs everybody knows about. a game that is supposed to be competitive should not trust in players to avoid bugs which will increase their chnaces of winning a game. everybody wants to win and so it is frustrating for poeple who lose to opponents by bug abuse. but why is the players fault? relic needs to fix this or people will stop playing! this game is competitive thats why we have this whole ghosting and crap going on atm...top players who show the problems of this game to a big audience is what we all should wish for if we ever hope to get a bug free game. doing this in a live tournament organised by esl/(relic) ensures they see the need to fix their game!

Have a nice day :)
13 Jan 2016, 18:18 PM

1. This situation was preventable

Both myself or A_E could and should have checked Steam ID's. This is certainly something that should happen in future and would have overcome such behavior. Neither myself or A_E knew this could happen or have had this before, so it is a lesson learned and it wont happen again.

U don't have to check steam ID's in the future.
ESL provides a password to one of the players by email, if they had done their homework you would not have been here.
Anw I hope u keep ur streaming going , u and A_E make a hell of a team .
13 Jan 2016, 18:19 PM

Permanently Banned
I Remember Captain BUG - ON ME - it was like Need For Speed COH2 - in reality
13 Jan 2016, 18:19 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Probably for the same reason why retired lawyers think they know everything :)

Who is retired? :D More BS, off topic stuff from you. If you cannot contribute sensibly,, dont post at all. This is not a Twitch chat. :)

Back to topic.
13 Jan 2016, 18:23 PM

Lemme burst your bubble here.
ESL does not ban for life for trolling nor impersonating. Cheating and racism are reasons they ban players for competitive events.

No need to act tougher than you are son.

A_E is right. ESL was going to permaban them but Kyle decided to be the bigger man and give them another chance.

I hope they learned their lesson. I would be surprised if Kyle and/or ESL would be as lenient in the future.

Stupid actions have consequences, that's something most 5 year olds know... But apparently not Barton or Price.
13 Jan 2016, 18:24 PM

Permanently Banned

The sweet irony is that you started all of this, my post was sensible and constructive :D
Back on topic indeed ^^

Everything going to past - but we will remember
13 Jan 2016, 18:26 PM

Permanently Banned
COH2.ORG too strong pls nerf - WutFace
13 Jan 2016, 18:27 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 18:23 PMCieZ

A_E is right. ESL was going to permaban them but Kyle decided to be the bigger man and give them another chance.

I hope they learned their lesson. I would be surprised if Kyle and/or ESL would be as lenient in the future.

Stupid actions have consequences, that's something most 5 year olds know... But apparently not Barton or Price.

But we didn't do nothing wrong --- No one tell us that Stormless gonna enter our game WutFace
13 Jan 2016, 18:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 18:23 PMCieZ

cool story bro, tell me more
13 Jan 2016, 18:33 PM

Hey price I found a security leak in a polish airport. Can you please go there and blow yourself up, so that as many people as possible can see the horrendous state of their security? According to your logic the polish people (who you apparently also represent) will thank you for your honorable service! :clap:
13 Jan 2016, 18:34 PM

Permanently Banned
Hey price I found a security leak in a polish airport. Can you please go there and blow yourself up, so that as many people as possible can see the horrendous state of their security? According to your logic the polish people (who you apparently also represent) will thank you for your honorable service! :clap:

I believe in freedom
13 Jan 2016, 18:40 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2016, 18:18 PMrush

U don't have to check steam ID's in the future.
ESL provides a password to one of the players by email, if they had done their homework you would not have been here.
Anw I hope u keep ur streaming going , u and A_E make a hell of a team .

I am aware of the password. Unfortunately it's the same password per day, not per game. So Barton and Price had access to this password.

Thank you for the support though. It will be back on form this weekend :)
13 Jan 2016, 18:41 PM

I am aware of the password. Unfortunately it's the same password per day, not per game. So Barton and Price had access to this password.

Thank you for the support though. It will be back on form this weekend :)

Sorry Stormless, but i've never used password in my games because i didn't know it - for real - but if you'd care on password you could give them some new one, that isn't hard
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight